What ??

The Special ONE~ (YOUR ONE and ONLY THEHUN)

Due to the push my brother gave me, I obediently when up to my room and start packing my stuffs which i don't know why... 

After finished packing all my stuffs I brought my luggage down and my brother helped me carry and put it on his car or so called van that idols use to sit in.

Along the way to my brothers so called home or you can say hostel, the both of us remained silenced and I'm thinking how am I supposed to live with a bunch of guys aka mens??!! OH GOD HELP ME PLS~

Then suddenly my brother stop his car by the road side and turn to me " Sung Rinn-ah~ We're almost there now and I need you promise me somethings before I bring you there."

I knew it! He wouldn't just bring me there, there must be something going on, something I'll have to do... What kind of company would let ME an ordinary girl which is also not interested in k-pop at all into their company hostel to stay?! 

"Nae oppa?? What is it??" I answered him with a trembling voice.

"You see... You do realise where you're going to stay from now on rite??" he asked slowly and his voice is very gentle.

"Y-e-s..." I answered voice still trembling.

"The thing here is....." my brother take a deep breath after saying and continue "..my boss had approve of your stay by stating that from now on you will have to be a part of our SM family by being my asistant as in helping me do things with the kids.." he paused and looked at me.

WHAT??!! A SM FAMILY MEMBER??? HELP WITH THE KIDS?? AS IN THE EXO KIDS??? OMG~~~ 

"Errrr... Oppa~ You know....." I slowly said and give him a you know look..

"Yes.. Sung Rinn-ah~ Oppa sure knows, but this is the condition that he asked for.. I couldn't do anything else."

"Didn't you tell him?? Didn't you tell him that I'm not those ordinary high school girls like the others.. I'm not like them at all~ I don't like K-POP!! " I kind of shouted at the last sentence and my brother jumped slightly from his seat.

"Of course I did told him of that and he is well aware of it~" he said in a slightly shocked tone.

" THEN??!" I gave him another pissed off look.

"He still wants you to help out and btw, I'm really sorry to say this but he did ask some people to check up on you earlier before and decide to let you be my asistant and wants you to help out with the exo kids." he end the speech in a very sorry look on his face and then turn away to not look at me.

"ARGHH~! I'm not going to do it!!" I said still pissed.

"How can he find people to check on me just like that??!! ARghh! What kind of people is this??!! " I added.

" I'm really really sorry Sung Rinn-ah~ Jeongmal mianhae~ Oppa mianhae~ But can you just do it for me?? Don't think about anyone but me?? and also Omma and Appa~" he pleaded.

Then, I think of my parents... and my brother. If I were to stay on my own at my hse my brother would be worried dead and wouldn't be able to focus on his job and might get expelled of fired due to it and also what if my parents finds out that I'm nt living wit my brother and they would catch heart attack and my brother would ended up getting scolded and spanked like real spanked for not having me living with him too~ After for about 20 minutes thinking to myself...

" Ok-a-y.." came out from my mouth.

"Nae??" my brother shocked as in he wouldn't believe the word that just came out from my mouth.

" I said OKAY~ I promise to work and be the what family of the company and promise that I will help out with the kids.."

" OH MY~ Thank You!! Kamsahamnida yah~ Sung Rinnie! Thanks for being understanding! Thank YOU! " he said while smiling brightly and putting his seat belt on and start to drive towards the hostel and before doing that he gave me a big hug that almost killed me due to I cant breath cause he hugs me too tight..

" Yeah yeah~ anything.. I'm just doing this for our family, and when omma and appa is back I can go back home straight rite??" I asked.

"Ermm.. Yeah~ It should be it..."  he answered, still happy and very delighted.

"Fine." I said.

How will my life turn out to be?? I will never know....