Love at first sight

Losing that spark

Donghae POV

I hate waking up late; it makes me feel so unproductive. For the past few days, I feel so stressed. I checked my phone and I have 10 missed calls and a message from Henry. I didn’t reply because I didn’t feel like it. For the past few days, I’ve been questioning my relationship with Henry. It’s like I know him so much that I’m starting to lose interest in him. We don’t have that special bond to keep things stable.

I took a bath and ate breakfast after. I drove to school, for some reason, I didn’t want to see Henry today. I parked my car and started walking. I was walking so fast that I tripped and fell on someone. I stood up and offered my hand to help him up. He took my hand and stood up. There, I saw a very beautiful person. He had golden hair, a well-defined jaw line, and milky white skin.

“Aiden?” “Mwo? Aniyo. My name’s Lee Donghae.” “Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone I knew.” He looked a bit sad. “Ugh..I-I’m sorry for falling on y-you.” Why am I nervous? “Oh no, it was my fault. You see I’m new here and I’ve been looking for my classroom for 30 minutes now. Can you please help me?” “Sure sure.” I looked at his registration card, and saw his room. This class seems very familiar for some reason. “Oh, I know where this is. Come on, I’ll show you, it’s the least I can do for being clumsy.” “Ah Jinjjayo? Kamsahamnida!” He has such a cute gummy smile. While walking, I can see his excitement and nervousness at the same time. I explored his physical features more, he’s taller than me; and from the looks of it, he’s smart. Wow! Why am I feeling so…excited? My heart is racing so fast.

“Here we are, room 106.” “Ohh Thank you so much! I’m Lee Eunhyuk by the way.” What a beautiful name. “Well, Donghae, see you around.” He smiled and entered the classroom. Huuuuuh, his gummy smile is so cute. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” Henry asked him. “Ugh, I-I was waiting for you! What took you so long; you’re almost late for your class.” “My class doesn’t start for at least 30 minutes.” What now? “Well, I need to go.” “Uhm, Hae, can we meet up after class? I need to talk to you about something.” “Sure Mochi.” He looks very serious. This feeling…..butterflies in my stomach, my heart’s racing so fast, and I can’t delete Eunhyuk’s gummy smile in my mind. I feel…..excited.

Henry POV

I asked Donghae to meet me after class. I need to talk to him about what Sungmin said. I need to clarify things, and we need to set things straight. I was listening to some music with my mp3 player when suddenly I felt a pat on my shoulder.

“Uhm, excuse me, is this seat next to you taken?” The blonde-haired guy asked me, he looks new here. “Aniyo, you can seat there if you want to.” I said with a smile. “Thank you; it’s actually my first day. I’m Lee Eunhyuk, nice to meet you.” “Hello Eunhyuk, my name’s Henry Lau. I’m actually Chinese, but I learned Korean here. Nice to meet you too.” This guy looks very friendly, and his gummy smile is very charming.

“Okay everyone, please take your seats. And bring out your Lecture Manuals.” The professor said as he entered the room.

Eunhyuk seems excited to learn, he’s been writing notes since the Professor started talking. And from the looks of it, he seems intelligent.

I think I can get along with him.

“Don’t forget to pass your term papers, it’s 20% of your grade. Goodbye.” The Professor said as he walked out.

“Uhm, Henry? Are you leaving already?” He shyly asked me. He’s so adorable. “Uhm, actually, I was going to meet up with someone before going home. Wae?” “I know we just met today, but can I go with you for a while? It’s my first day, and my next class won’t start until 3.” “Sure Eunhyuk.” “Thank you Henry! You see, I’m not really familiar with any of these places and I don’t know anyone, except you and that guy who fell on me a while ago.” “Who?” I asked out of curiosity.

 “A cute guy named Lee Donghae.”

 

 

 

 

 

So here's chapter 2! I know it's a bit too fast to introduce Eunhyuk. I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me! :) Hihi, so please leave your comments! The next chapter will be a bit intense! :) And if you really read this, you'll notice a certain name that has a flashback later on! :) Thank you! Saranghae! <3