Invisible

Losing that spark

Henry POV

“A cute guy named Lee Donghae” He blushed a little.

I froze when I heard his name; Hae’s the only Donghae I know here. Could it be my Donghae?

“Hey Donghae!” I waved at him. He was sitting at a café. We approached him and he stood up. “Hey, it’s you!” He pointed at Eunhyuk. He didn’t even acknowledge my presence. “Yeah, what a small world. So, you two friends or something?” He asked while waiting for an answer. “Actually, me and Donghae-“ I was cut off. “Yes, we’re friends.” Ouch. Friends? Really?

So, the two practically talked the whole time. By the looks of it, I looked like the new student, not Eunkyuk. I was feeling so left out, and jealous at the same time. I mean, they only met today, but they act like they knew each other for a long time.

“Well I need to go, I have a class, and it was nice hanging out with you Donghae.” Really? Am I a ghost? Why are people ignoring me? Can they not see me? “Yeah, take care Eunhyuk. See you around.” He stood up and waved at him. I was really hurt and most of all, JEALOUS. “What was that all about?” I asked angrily. “What?” He said acting all innocent.

I feel so irritated right now. “You’re leaving already?” Wow, now he notices me. I stood up and just nodded. I walked out of the door. I got more irritated when he didn’t even bother following me. I feel like crying. Maybe we do have a problem.

I was running when I tripped. Clumsy me.

“Uhm, excuse me, are you okay? Come on, stand up, it’s dirty there.” He offered his hand to me. “Thank you.” I said while looking down. “Can you at least look at me?” He said, I could tell that he was smiling. I looked at him. “There, isn’t that better? You look okay, but in here you’re not.” He pointed his finger in my heart. “I’m Kim Kibum by the way, an Architect major.” He looked so cheerful. I wish I could have that confidence. “Thanks for helping me get up. I’m Henry Lau, Biology major.” “Hello Henry, I- Hold on for a second, I need to take this important call.” He looked so honest. While he was talking on the phone, I examined his physical appearance. He has a light tan skin color, but you can still see how flawless he is. He looks like a person who works out.

“Anything wrong Henry?” He asked. I didn’t realize that he was done talking on the phone. I felt a little embarrassed for staring at him that I can feel myself blush. “Ugh, nothing. Is there anything else you need? I need to go.” “Wait, can I have your number? No questions asked.” I chuckled. “I don’t even know you, and you expect me to give you my number.” “Pleaaaaase?”He pleaded while pouting. He’s so cute, and he looks harmless. And kinda cute….wait what? “Okay fine.” After our numbers, he smiled. “Thank you Henry-ssi! Oh, and by the way, cheer up! Don’t let anyone ruin your day. SMILE! I need to go, nice meeting you.”

His smile made me smile. He looks very friendly and very cute….wait what? How any time have I already said that he looks cute? Just as he left, I received a text.

Fr: Kibummie

To: Henry

Message:

Hey! It’s me, Kibum. That charismatic guy you just met. ^^ Haha. Take care! Like I said, smile! You look cuter when you smile. ^^

He saved his name as Kibummie? Well, it is pretty cute. His message made me smile. He called me….cute. Why am I blushing?

I went home, as usual, nobody was home. I don’t live alone, I have my parents staying with me, but because of their USUAL out of the country travels, I practically live alone. I went to my room and threw myself to the bed. I wanted to text Donghae, but I was angry at him. First he’s being distant, now he’s making me jealous. UGH, why is this happening?

Donghae POV

Me and Eunhyuk talked formally today, it made my heart race. But, there was this part of me that was feeling guilty because I was supposed to meet Henry, not Eunhyuk. I mean, he’s still my boyfriend. I guess he’s angry at me for not entertaining him. He left without saying anything. Why did I not follow him? I’ve been worried sick. He’s not answering his phone, what if something happened to him? Maybe he doesn’t want to talk to me, so I texted him.

Fr: Fishy <3

To: Mochi

Message:

Hey! Why did you leave like that? Where are you? I’ve been trying to call you but you won’t answer your phone. Please talk to me?

Why did I even text him that? Of course he’s angry, I ignored him because of Eunhyuk. What now? I feel very confused. I need to talk to Henry. I need to confirm things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello again! So here's the 3rd chapter :) Kibum just entered the story. Yeeey! :) Hihi, actually, i didn't want to write this because Donghae was acting like a flirt. But, the story must go on! :) Please leave your comments! :) Thank you! Saranghae! <3