Fact

All I Want Is Your Love

Gramar nazis I'm sorry again.

Also, this is still short but I hope that you still appreciate this. Thanks! ;))

 


 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Yoona. . .” His voice was filled with worries.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I made you all worry.”

 

 

“Don’t do it again, okay?”

 

 

“How did you know I’m here?”

 

 

“I’ve known you for a long time, Yoong. You always run to your mom and dad whenever you got a problem.”

 

 

He’s right. Whenever I’m depressed, lonely, sad, or what so ever, I always run to my parent’s tomb.  I know they could hear me out and I feel that they are with me all the way.

 

 

“I’ll mee them soon, Changmin oppa.” I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

 

 

“Yoong. . . Please, stay strong. Even just for the baby.  And you know that we’re always here for you. . always. . . So please, don’t leave us.”

 

 

 

I just stayed in silence and look up to the sky.  I know would just disappoint him if I answer back.  I’ll die.  I know it.  I’ll just have to deliver my baby safe then, I’m ready to go.  I’ll be strong till then.

 

 

I heard him sigh.  “Common Yoong.  Your husband might be worried sick waiting for you.

 

 

 

I smile bitterly.

 

 

“Nice try, oppa.  Nice try.”

 

 

 


 

If hugs could kill, I’m probably dead right now.  This girl is trying to suffocate me -__-

 

 

 

I went straight at Tiffany’s pad for to see that I’m perfectly fine.

 

 

“How could you made me worried like tha?!” Omo! Miyoung ahjuma’s sermon at the mount alert!

 

 

After the never ending sermon of hers, our atmosphere suddenly became serious.  “Don’t tell Fany.” I said out of the blue.

 

 

 

“Why? He has the right to know, Yoong.”

 

 

“Please Miyoung.  He wouldn’t care after all”

 

 

“Oh my gosh. Serious Yoona here.  She’s calling me Miyoung!! Anyways, he would Yoong! He was your best friend too.”

 

 

“Please?” I said almost begging and trying not to crack up.  This would definitely not make me pretty.

 

 

“Do tell me your plans. . .”

 

 

“I’ll leave my baby to you or to my brother. S-so please take care of him or her.” Gahd .  I’m cracking.

 

 

“You’re telling that mo like you are very that we’re gonna let you die.”

 

 

“I’ll die Miyoung. I know it.  I already accepted that fact.”

 

 

“No. . . Don’t you wanna take care your baby yourself?  Don’t you wanna be with him or her?” You’re just gonna leave your baby. . . Us like that? And what about my brother?”

 

 

“God knows how much I-I w-want to be with my baby, how much I want to see him or her grow.  B-but the ing fact is that I won’t last long.  Donghae ssi? I just want to spend my remaining time with him.  I know it’s selfish but he could go back to Jessica and be happy again after.” Now my tears are roughly falling to my cheeks.

 

 

 

 


 

“Yoona! You bad girl!” My brother, Yunho angrily slash cutely exclaim after entering at Tiffany’s door without even knocking.

 

 

“Knock the door if you have time, oppa.” Tiffany said sarcastically. Oh! Did I ever tell guys that Yunho oppa and Tiffany are actually past lovers? *gossiper Yoong enters hahaha*

 

 

“Calm down oppa.  I’m still alive and kicking.” I stated boredly while sitting pretty at Tiffany’s couch

 

 

But the heck! I just earned a nice and smooth forehead hit from him!

 

 

“Don’t you ever run away again and worry us again, okay?” The he gave a warm brotherly hug.

 

 

Ugly moment of me again! “I’m sorry oppa.” Then I cried once again inside his arms.

 

 

“Enough crying Yoong.  You know that it’s bad for you and the baby.  Go take a rest and get some nice sleep now.”

 

Changmin, Tiffany and Yunho oppa.  Without them, I may be gone earlier.

 

 

 

 


 

Did I ever say that sometimes, I regret going home? I’m trying not to get affected for hearing their moans. Ugh! Moans over here, moans over there and moans everywhere early in this morning.  What a nice heavy breakfast for both of them. Psh! Now come to think of it, I don’t remember myself that loud and hard that night. -__- It’s like I’m hearing Japanese right now.

 

Gosh! What the heck am I thinking?!

 

 

“Baby, sorry. Mommy’s not y. I was just.  . . Why am I even explaining?! Okay! I’m not being defensive.”  I said while touching my belly.

 

 

I sigh and ignore them so I just walk to my room and take some rest again.

 

 

 


Oh it’s over! I thought when I stop hearing sound anymore.  That was pretty fast.

 

I look outside through my room’s window and see the girl who just got out from our gate.  She’s the same girl who thought that I’m Donghae’s sister.

 

 

 

“She’s pretty but Sica eonni is better though.”

 

 

As I stand, I suddenly feel dizziness and my stomach is twirling upside down.  My morning sickness really sometimes.  I run out and got straight to the bathroom and throw everything up.  Sht.  I can’t breathe properly.  So I place my hands in my chest.  I look so pale and I feel that I’m gonna pass out again anytime.

 

 

 

But before that could happen, I feel warm hands holding my arms.  It is Donghae’s hands of course there’s just the two of us in the house right now.

 

 

 

“Hey, you alright?” He asks with his concern look the like the look of my former best friend.  The look of Lee Donghae I know.  But this feels so new to me.

 

 

“Y-yeah. . . I’m alright.” I tried to sound normal not wanting him to see that I’m having a really hard time breathing.

 

 

“I don’t think so.  Let me take you now to the hospital.”

 

 

“No!! I-I-I mean its okay.  I’m fine Donghae ssi.  This is just part of me being pregnant so it’s just normal.” Good.  My breathing is going back to normal.  I move out from his hands and look at him.  “I’m really fine.” I added out with a smile.  And he just nodded

 

 

 

 

 

“Donghae ssi, don’t worry soon. . . We’ll be out of your life, you’re gonna be free again.  You wouldn’t have to take responsibility for everything.  I promise.  But for now, please j-just bear with my presence.” Then I head back to my room.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Donghae’s POV

I-I don’t know why but I suddenly feel so scared.  I’ve never felt this scare my whole life.  I feel like. . . I feel like there would be a part of me that will be gone. . . Forever.

 

 

I was startled when I heard my phone ring and see. .

 

Jessica

Calling. . .