Sick?!

All I Want Is Your Love

I cannot make any reviews. So, to all grammar navis out there pleas understand and help me :)

 


 

Changmin's POV

(Wow. First time to have a POV)

 

"Please Doctor tell me that this is all a joke!" Yunho hyung said as he grab the doctor's collar. Tiffany and I decided to call him instead of Donghae.

 

 

 

"This is not a joke.  The patient needs a surgery but in her condition right now, I'm afraid to say that it is impossible to perform an operation.  It is too risky for her and the baby. The only thing that you can do is not to  give her stress and don't let her feel depress. Depression could make her condition worse."  The doctor stated while trying to calm Yunho down.

 

 

 

I just rush outside the doctor's office. I can't bear to hear what he's saying anymore.

 

 

I punch the wall outside the office.

 

 

 

This can't be real.

 

 

 

This really can't be real.

 

 

 

She's strong right?

 

 

 

She's healthy and doesn't seem to be sick. So, how could this thing happen?

 

 

I have to tell this Jessica. She has to know this.

 

 

"Oppa! Yoona left her room. She's nowhere to be found!" Tiffany cried.

 

Sht.


 

Yoona's POV 

 

 

I woke up in a place where everything is white.  Hospital. 

 

 

 

No one's here.  Where are they?

 

 

I decided to get up.  I don't like the feeling lying in this bed.  While walking I a very familiar voice shouting.  Yunho oppa's voice.

 

"Please Doctor tell that this is all a joke!"

 

"This is not a joke.  The patient needs a surgery but in her condition right now, I'm afraid to say that it is impossible to perform an operation.  It is too risky for her and the baby. The only thing that you can do is not to  give her stess and don't let her feel depress. It can could make her condition worse." 

 

 

 

I knew it.

 

 

Something's wrong with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll die soon.

 

 

 

I run outside the hospital. I have to be strong.  I have to be strong even just for my baby. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongahae doesn't have to know. .

 

 

 

Twitter. --> click here