여 동생/Yeo Dongsaeng

All I Want Is Your Love

Didn't make any reviews. For the grammar navis, I'm sorry. Hope you guys understand.

I really can't make an angsty story. It's driving me crazy.


Yoona's POV

My baby is already 12 weeks old.

 

It has been one month since we got married and I can say that nothing has change yet. I can't ask him to treat me better 'coz I know he'll get mad. I'm scared. Not that because he could hurt me physically  but he could hurt me more emotionally.

 

 

*sigh* Anyway, instead of stressing out myself I'd rather spend my time outside. I decided to go to a mall and look at some stuffs.  I also want to grocery store to buy some fruits and vegetables. It's already 7pm when I decided to go home.

 

He's already here. I can see his car in the garage. I just wish I didn't enter the house. I saw him and his girl kissing torridly and half in our sofa. I almost breakdown. It hurts a lot but I tried to compose myself and act like nothing.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry just go on with your activity" I said without looking at them.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I. . . I-I'm his sister" I said with a forced smile and go straight to the kitchen

"So you're my future sister-in-law. Anyway, nice to meet you."

Then they stand up maybe they're going to the guest room. And they really choose my bedroom to continue their session.

 

 

 

 

 

Calling Tiffany...

Fany: "Hello?"

Me: "Hello! Miyoung-ah!"

Fany: "Aish! Don't shout! So, why did you call?"

Me: "Eonnie can I stay at your place tonight? Just for tonight please???"

Fany: "Why? Did my brother do something to you? Did he hurt you?"

Me: "No." I lied. "No. He didn't. I just felt that I miss you and I really wanna be with you"

Fany: "Awww my bessie is so sweet" She said sacastically. "Really Yoong. What's up?"

Me: "N-nothing really."

Fany:" I heard her sigh. "Fine. But tell me everything"

Me: I also sigh in defeat. "Ok"

 

 

 

 

So night went through I just told Fany that he's brother is just cold and nothing more. I don't want her get mad at her brother.

I went home after breakfast and saw his car still in the garage. "He didn't go to work?" I asked myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where have you been?" He asked. Wow. Concern.

"I-I went to Tiffany's place"

"Or maybe you just went to flirt with Changmin"

"I didn't! I'm not- -" I suddenly feel  dizzy and all.

"Not what?!"

"I'm not. ." you.

"Sht" The last word I heard before everything went black.

 


I know my update is lame, short and late. I'm sorry again. Blame the writter's block.