★ Twelve ★

Wanted Perfect Mother

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was already 10 in the evening and Sun Ah was just staring blankly at the television. Everyone in the house is asleep and she’s already tired watching random shows just to feel sleepy. She let a sigh and decided to just go back to her bedroom.

 

“What time is he coming home?” she thought as she walks out of the bathroom after taking a short shower.

 

“Why am I even thinking about that jerk anyway?” She scoffs as she stares at her own reflection.

 

She try touching her swollen cheek and hissed when she still could feel the pain every time she place a single touch to it.

 

“Maybe this thing will take a week to heal.” She said and stares at it before applying a cream.

 

Just then the door opens revealing the tired looking Kyuhyun. They both stare at each other before she stood up and walk to the door.

 

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun ask as he grabs her wrist stopping her from walking away.

 

“To the other room, I’m going to sleep.” She mumbles.

 

Kyuhyun sigh. “Look Sun Ah, can we talk?”

 

Sun AH sigh and walk back to the bed as she sat down not looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun let a sigh too and sat right next to her and stare at her cheek.

 

“Still swollen?” He ask as he touch her cheek.

 

“Hey don’t touch it, it hurts.” She mumbles and quickly push his hand away.

 

“Sun ah…. I know saying sorry wouldn’t change the fact that I hurt you badly but I still want to apologize. I shouldn’t have done such thing.” Kyuhyun said as he stares at the lady beside him.

 

Sun ah look up and look at Kyuhyun, she gave him one of her force smile before letting out a small laugh.

 

“I’m used to this, don’t worry.” She said.

 

Kyuhyun look at her confuse thinking what does she mean by ‘I’m used to this’

 

“Back then when I was a child, I used to see my father hit my mom a lot and when she died he started hitting me. I grew up getting used with all the slap, hit and harsh word from my father. So if you’re worried about you calling me a and slapping me then don't bother. I won’t take it seriously.” She explained as a tear falls down from her eyes.

 

Kyuhyun look at her a she wipe her tears as he silently cursing him self and feeling his guilt building up.

 

Sun ah inhales as she stood up and smile at Kyuhyun.

 

“It’s late, you should sleep already I know you’re tired.”

She was about to walk away when Kyuhyun grab her wrist again and pull her in a tight hug.

 

“Kyuhyun…”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” Kyuhyun mumble as he tighten his grip around her waist.

 

“Kyuhyun, I already told you it’s…”

 

“No! It’s not okay Sun Ah! It’s not!” Kyuhyun quickly cut her words as he stare at her.

 

“You don’t deserve to be treated that way. I was out of my mind when I did that, I’m really sorry.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Sun Ah could feel his sincerity from the way he look at her but she just can’t put her guard down.

 

“All men are the same, he hurt you and you know he wouldn’t think twice in hitting you again when the time comes.” She thought as she stares at him.

 

She smiled and nod her head. “ Don’t worry I forgive you.”

 

“How could she forgive me that easily?” He thought.

 

“I promise I’ll never do that to you again. I just have a bad temper, you know.” He said and quickly pecks her lips and smiled.

 

“Same promise again.” She thought but smiled.

 

“You sleep here arasso? I’ll go and take a bath.” Kyuhyun said a she walk to the bathroom.

 

Sun Ah was about to go to sleep when she suddenly heard a small cry.

 

“EunMi.” She mumble as she quickly run to the other room and saw the little girl crying.

 

“Aigoo, did my little princess have her bad dream?” Sun Ah cooed as she kiss her chubby cheeks and wipe her tears away.

 

Sun Ah started swaying her when EunMi keeps on crying. “Aigoo, are you hungry?”

 

“Sun Ah?” Kyuhyun frown when he found her inside EunMi’s room when he’s expecting her in their room sleeping.

 

“Why are you here?” He ask as he glare at the crying EunMi.

 

“Can’t you see, your daughter is crying.” Kyuhyun scoff.

 

“Help me here, will you? She won’t stop crying.” Sun Ah said as she try to hush her.

 

“Let her be, she’ll fall asleep once she gets tired of crying.”

 

“Bwo?! Ya! Your no help at all!Aish!” Sun Ah compalian and glare at Kyuhyun.

 

“No my fault.” Kyuhyun said as he walk beside Sun Ah.

 

“Here you try.” Sun Ah said as he EunMi to Kyuhyun.

 

“Ya! What the hell Sun Ah!” Kyuhyun complain as he try to Pass Eun Mi back to Sun Ah.

 

“Shh! Keep you it down. Just sway her slowly.”

 

“You do it.”

 

“My arms are tired, you do it. Beside, she’s your daughter.” She said and help Kyuhyun to carry EunMi properly.

 

“You should hold her head like that. And just sway her slowly.” She said.

 

Kyuhyun sigh and did as what she said and slowly EunMi stops crying as he stare at Kyuhyun.

 

“What are you staring at?huh?!”

 

“Don’t talk to her like that!” Sun Ah said and glare at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun continue to sway her as Sun Ah stayed there and watch him and the baby. Soon, EunMi finally fall as sleep. Sun AH smiled and took EunMi from Kyuhyun as she slowly place her inside her crib tucking her in.

 

She smiled as she stare at the sleeping angel as Kyuhyun stood besode her and watch Sun AH smile he then turn his eyes to his sleeping daughter. For the first time, he finally held her in his arms and it felt good to him.

 

“She has my nose and YongJi’s eyes.” He thought.

 

“Kaja?” Sun h grab his hand as they slowly left the room.

 

“You know, you could really be a good father.” Sun Ah said as she lay down beside Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun turn his head and raise his eyebrow.

 

Sun Ah just smiled. “I know deep inside you, you care for you daughter. I may not know what’s the reason behind your cold shoulders towards her but I know you care and love her.”

 

“And how can you say that?” he said.

 

“I notice how you look at her when finally stop crying and when I tuck her in.” She smiled.

 

Kyuhyun just scoff and turn off the lamp. “You know what? Just sleep it off. My arms are tired.”

 

Sun Ah let out a small laugh and soon fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated : April 15,2013

 

 

 

AH!!! Finally NEW CHAPTER :D

 

Guys, I’m so sorry for posting this late…. I was having a hard time writing chapters now a days and I don’t know if I could keep on updating *sigh* I was also thinking that I might stop this story soon :(((  but I’ll try to continue writing this one thought but if not maybe soon I’ll post a notice that I’ll be stopping this story already…Sorry to give you such bad news but as for now, I’ll continue typing and typing…until I finally remember the whole plot I plan for this story… Hopefully I could remember everything :)))

 

Guys!! Please give me your support, ok? :D

 

COMMENT and SUBCSBRIBE NOW ^o^