★ Eleven ★

Wanted Perfect Mother

 

 

Kyuhyun arrive at his mansion around 10 in the evening. The maid immediately help him as he immediately went to dining room, finish his dinner and quickly went to his room.

 

“Sun-ah?” He called but he was greeted by silence.

 

He walk towards the closet, no one. He walks towards the bathroom, no one. Kyuhyun started to have weird feelings so he tried calling her but no one was answering. He called and he called but only get the same answer.

 

‘damn it! Where is the woman?!’

 

“Ajumma!” Kyuhyun called as he walks out of his room.

 

“yes, young master?”

 

“Where is Sun-ah?” he ask.

 

“I’m sorry young master but I haven’t seen Ms. Sun-ah since you two left this morning.”

 

Kyuhyun growl then walk back to his room, slamming the door. He slowly massage his forehead and decided to get some relaxing shower.

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

After making sure that everything is clear she tip toed her way to her room making sure not to wake up anybody. It was already 2 in the morning when Sun Ah realize the time, she curse when she saw the numerous amount of call Kyuhyun gave.

 

She slowly opened the door and let out a sigh when she saw the lights are off.

 

‘He must be sleeping.’

 

She walk towards the closet when the light turn on, she quickly turn around and gasp when she saw Kyuhyun standing behind her with an angry face that couldn’t be drawn.

 

Sun ah gulp seeing his face.

 

“H-hey, you’re awake.”

 

“Where did you go?” Kyuhyun said as he glared at her.

 

“You know it’s late, y-you should sleep now Kyu.” Sun ah reasoned as she walk towards the bathroom but was stop when Kyuhyun held her wrist.

 

“Aw! Kyuhyun!”

 

“Do you know what time it is?! Huh?!” He said as he tighten his grip to her wrist.

 

“Kyuhyun..stop! let go already!”

 

“Answer me!”

 

“at the club!”

 

 

*Pak!*

 

 

Sun Ah touch her right cheeks as it stars turning red. She couldn’t believe what just happened, she never thought that Kyuhyun would be the type of men could hit her, hurt her.

 

“Didn’t you know some media man found you inside the bar?! You’re dragging the company’s name into shame!!!”

 

“I….I….I didn’t..”

 

“You didn’t notice? You didn’t know that you’re being followed?! Is that what you’re trying to tell me?!” Kyuhyun yelled as he cut Sun Ah’s words.

 

“Of course you wouldn’t notice! Especially when you busy flirting around!” Sun Ah lowered her head as tears slowly falls down.

 

“I…I.. I wasn’t.”

 

“Could you just shut up?! Aish! You know what? Just leave this room! Go and find yourself a room to sleep…. I don’t what to sleep with some .” He said glaring at her before walking inside the bathroom.

 

Sun Ah took a deep breath and slowly stood up and wipe her tears slowly. She stare at the bathroom door for a while before walking towards the closet, change and walk out of the room

 

Sun Ah let out a heavy sigh as she walk around the garden. She slowly touch her cheek and wince at the sudden pain.

 

“I should be used be use getting slap, appa usually does that to me before.” She laugh sadly.

 

“…and the fact that I thought he would be different.” Sun Ah scoff as she wipe her tears away.

 

“They are all the same. All man are the same.” She mumble as she stare blankly at the sky.

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

“Ya! Can’t you shut up?!” Kyuhyun slam his hand as he stare at the crying EunMi.

 

“It’s stil early in the morning and she’s making noise already.”

 

“I’m sorry You master.” Nanny Kang apologize as she carry EunMi in her arms.

 

“What’s her problem anyway?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

“She’s probably looking for Miss Sun Ah, she’s usually the one feeding her.”

 

Kyuhyu just scoff and was about to leave the room when Sun Ah entered.

 

“Good Mor…” Sun Ah’s smile fade when she spotted Kyuhyun staring at her. She quickly pull her hair covering her swollen right cheeks. She bowed at him and quickly walk towards EunMi.

 

“Good Morning Princess.” Sun Ah smiled as EunMi giggled.

 

Kyuhyun just stare at them frowning. ‘How could she just ignore me?’

 

“Good thing you’re here Miss Sun Ah, Miss EunMi can’t stop crying and I can’t feed here.” Nanny kang explained as she smile at the two.

 

“Aigoo, my little girl is crying? Waeyo? Aigoo.” Sun AH cooed as she wipe the remaining tears  of EunMi.

 

“Omo! Miss Sun AH what happened to your cheek?” Nanny Kang exclaimed as she stare at Sun Ah’s swollen and red cheek.

 

Sun Ah stare at Kyuhyun who is also staring at her and quickly cover it with her hands.

 

Sun Ah let out a small laugh. “Oh this? Well I was walking around the garden last night when suddenly I trip but don’t worry I’m okay.” She smiled.

 

“Are you sure, Miss Sun Ah?” Sun Ah smiled and nodded her head as she start feeding EunMi.

 

“Mrs. Kang, did you put my things inside my car already?” Kyuhyun said.

 

“I’ll do that now Young Master.”Nanny Kang bowed and left.

 

Kyuhyun slowly walk over to Sun Ah and stare at her.

 

“You apply a cold cream on that and don’t touch it so that it will heal faster.” He said and left Sun Ah staring at his walking figure blankly.

 

Kyuhyun got inside his car and stared at his hands. “Did I really hit her that hard? Her cheeks seems to be really swollen. Aish! Kyuhyun your so stupid! How could you hit her?!” Kyuhyun mumbles before driving off to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Everyone! :D

tumblr_mctiq0e9cr1rvv4qro1_250.gif