Chapter 3

Chaos ; the aftermath after the Big Bang

Aya Izumi’s POV

“Let’s stop seeing each other… as friends. Do you want to…? Pfft.”

“Cut. Let’s take a break everyone.”

“Oppa you have to stop laughing,” I pushed his shoulder gently and scolded him. Daesung held his stomach as he kept laughing, wiping away invisible tears.

“Sorry, it’s just so awkward since I don’t look at you in that way.”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, but I couldn’t help laughing along too. He was right, though. It was a bit awkward considering our relationship was far from what we had to portray in the CF, but we just had to get our acts together and finish the CF before our next schedule. For a good ten minutes or so, we roamed around the filming set, which was an outside playground, while waiting for the director to come back. I took my dog, a Shiba Inu named Itazura, around for a walk near the set and when the director came back, we started filming again. I left Itazura with the makeup unnis, but being the obedient and calm dog that he was, he wouldn’t do anything mischievous like his name would suggest. Itazura means ‘mischief’ in Japanese and the reason why he got that name was because he ‘killed’ grandma’s favorite pillow when he was still a puppy. The filming this time went a bit smoother than earlier and we managed to finish the filming way quicker than we thought.

“Good job, everyone!”

I bowed to the staff and said goodbye to them before I grabbed my belongings and headed for our black company van where Chin Hwa waited inside. I opened the door and let Itazura in first before I climbed in right behind him.

“How was the filming?”

“Fun, but tiresome. Daesung oppa kept laughing because it was so awkward.”

Chin Hwa chuckled and drove me to Lotte World where the other girls were waiting for me.

To: Aya Izumi
Good job today~


To: Kang Daesung
U too, oppa! ^w^

To: Aya Izumi
Let’s stop seeing each other… as friends… ㅋㅋㅋ

To: Kang Daesung
Stop messing around =.=

To: Aya Izumi
Sorry, sorry~
Tell Chin Hwa hyung & the other girls I said hi!
Good luck on ur performance – I’ll be watching.

To: Kang Daesung
Will do! Thanks & good luck on ur schedule too.

To: Aya Izumi
Would u like 2 b my girlfriend? ㅋㅋㅋ

To: Kang Daesung
-.-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ahn ‘Katy’ Kanhie’s POV

“This can’t be right!”

“What can’t be right?”

“There’s no food here!”

“I took away all your food.”

“What? How could you?”

“You’ll get it back after the performance, plus some more.”

“I want it now!”

“I’m craving for some pretzel…” I mumbled to myself and kept reading, ignoring the fuss Saebyul was making because Chin Hwa took away her food. Knowing her, she would do anything, absolutely anything to get her hands on the food, so I was pretty sure she was going on a treasure hunt or something.

“Imma hunt down that food,” she finally declared and set off with Seo Mi trailing behind her. I was right, wasn’t I? Next to me sat Maylee, who desperately tried to solve the rubix cube as fast as Aya, but by the looks of it, it seemed like she had failed. Aya sat on the ground in front of Maylee, petting Itazura while taking the time.

“Time’s up,” Aya said calmly and stopped the clock. Maylee groaned and stopped what she was doing. She sighed and gave the cube to Aya who examined it.

“You’re almost there,” she said and gave the cube back to the maknae. Maylee sighed again and put the cube away before she decided to rest her head on my lap.

“Girls, you’re up next.”

I put away my book as Maylee sat up, and we followed Aya out of our waiting room. Halfway down the hallway, a way too familiar voice stopped me in my tracks.

“So we meet again.”

I turned around and was met with his smirking face staring back at me. It was a miracle how I hadn’t kicked him in the balls and run him over with a freaking bulldozer yet. I crossed my arms and let out a sigh.

“What do you want?”

“There, there. No need to be feisty today. I just wanted to congratulate you with your debut. It was about time, wasn’t it?”

I opened my mouth and was about to say something back when Hyunseung beat me to it.

“Dongwoon, Doojoon is looking for you.”

The said boy gave me one last look before he his heel and walked away from me. Hyunseung awkwardly smiled at me before he followed behind. I rolled my eyes and walked over to stand beside Saebyul, who clearly was back from her food hunting. She raised an eyebrow, clearly demanding me to spill out what just happened, but I was too annoyed to bother, so I mouthed “later” and she nodded in understanding. It surprised me how good of a leader she could be sometimes, judging from the first impressions I had of her, which, if you must know, weren’t very good. Just before I walked on stage I heard another familiar voice behind me, giving me what was supposed to be encouraging words.

“Go get ‘em, tiger.”

I shook my head and kept walking; ignoring the weird looks and grins the others gave me.

“Shut up, Key,” I shouted back.

“You know you love me.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Woo ‘Zico’ Jiho’s POV

“Kyung, do you guys have any food here?”

Saebyul casually walked into our waiting room, looking for her cousin. Well, that’s what I think she did because why else would she be here in the first place? And it wasn’t like I knew what she was saying either because she spoke English to me him.

“Kyung’s over there,” I said and pointed to the corner of the room where Kyung was too busy flirting with the makeup noonas to even notice Saebyul’s presence. She smiled thankfully and tip toed over to him, scaring him so he almost ted his pants when she jumped out from behind him. The other boys and I watched the whole scene in amusement and delight, laughing out loud when we heard his scream. It was almost as girly as Jaehyo’s. Almost being the key word.

“What do you want?”

“Food, that’s what I want.”

“We don’t have any food here, go away!”

“Are you guys on a diet?” PO asked out of curiosity and Saebyul scoffed at the question.

“Hell no. Stupid manager just won’t let me eat before we go on stage so he took away all my food.”

“Oh, okay.” Content with the answer, PO simply shrugged and continued stretching out with B-Bomb and U-Kwon. Jaehyo came to Kyung’s rescue when he offered Saebyul some of his snacks. Surprised by his sudden request, she froze for a millisecond before accepting the snack. Was it just me or was she blushing? Oh, get yourself together Zico –it’s Saebyul, that girl never blushes.

“Hey, Byul are you blushing?”

Saebyul immediately dropped the snack on the floor and held Kyung in a tight headlock. How did I know it was a tight grip? He was gasping for air. Being the good leader I am, I stood up and walked over to them, trying to pry Saebyul off him but she wouldn’t move. Jaehyo, once again, came to rescue and with a swift movement he set Kyung free from his cousin’s grasp. Saebyul still glared at Kyung but didn’t move until Seo Mi stuck her head in and announced that they were next. I went with the girls because the staff had told me to get a bag from somewhere. I waved bye to the girls, grabbed the bag and bumped into someone as I headed back to the waiting room. The girls looked up at me with curious eyes and I immediately recognized her and bowed in apology.

“I’m sorry, sunbae; I didn’t see you standing there.”

“No, it’s okay. It wasn’t like you did it on purpose anyway.”

She was about to walk away when I quickly grabbed her arm gently and pulled her back, telling her that I wanted to make it up by taking her out to lunch sometime. She looked at me with a shocked expression before she shyly agreed to it. She wrote down her number and quickly caught up with the other girls.

“Katy sunbae, hwaiting!”

She turned around once again and gave me another shy smile and wave before going up on stage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Im ‘Nana’ Jinah’s POV

“Good job, everyone!”

Their voices made me look up from my nails and I watched as the members of Chaos patted each other’s back on their way down from the stage. They were heading towards their waiting room but I had other plans in mind. I made my way towards my dear friend, whom I haven’t seen for so long, and pulled her into a hug. I laughed at her shocked expressions and pinched her cheeks lightly, only to have her pushing my hands away in protest.

“Mimi, how have you been?”

I first met Seo Mi when she stepped in for me as a model when I was busy debuting with After School. Her bubbly attitude caught me off guard and I disliked her at first because she seemed so unprofessional, but I soon learned to love her as my sister. She was always there for me whenever I needed her to and I was grateful for that. She smiled at me as she answered my question and examining my face at the same time. What? Did I have a pimple on my face? She then pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, afraid someone would eavesdrop on our conversation.

“Who is the guy?”

I quickly pulled back and looked questioningly at her, but I didn’t deny it when she simply stated the fact that I was in love. All I did was smile and she couldn’t help but smile too.

“Mimi, we’re late!” I heard Saebyul call, more like yelled, from their waiting room and Seo Mi excused herself, apologizing for not being able to stay longer but I shook my head and sent her off, telling her that it was okay because I knew how it felt to be super busy even when you didn’t want to. She gave me one last hug and made a run for their waiting room. Moments later I saw the girls and their staff leaving, but not before Seo Mi turned around one last time to wave goodbye to me. She didn’t pay attention to where she was going so she bumped into Saebyul who gave her a glare. I laughed at her silliness and turned around, walking back to my group when I heard his voice.

“Nana sshi, wait up!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kim ‘U-Kwon’ Yukwon’s POV

“SHE SMILED AT ME I SWEAR SHE DID!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.”

“SHE SMILED AT ME YOU GUYS!”

Ever since Zico came back, he had been spazzing like a crazy fan boy on how Katy had smiled at him before she went on stage. The first ten minutes were bearable because we were really happy for him because it seemed like he liked her a lot, but as the hours kept dragging on, I just wanted to punch him in the face for being so loud and noisy.

“Okay, we get it dude, you like her. Now shut up before I take away your Hello Kitty stuff away,” Jaehyo threatened from the backseat with his eyes closed. That made Zico momentarily shut up but then he resumed to spazz quietly for himself in the front seat.

“Kyung I need your cousins number,” B-Bomb said nonchalantly and reached out for Kyung’s cell phone when his hand got slapped away by a disgusted Kyung.

“No way in hell are you getting her number. If you want it then go ask her for it!”

“But whenever I near her it’s like she’s going to kill me or something.”

“Then why do you want to hook up with her if you’re afraid to die?”

“I don’t wanna hook up with her; I just want to text her. As a friend, you know?”

Kyung rolled his eyes and ignored the pleading B-Bomb for the rest of the ride home. It amused me how much influence the girls had on not only the fans but on other idols as well when they just debuted merely two months ago. I smiled and hoped that Block B would reach that stage after a while.

“Kwon get a hold of your boyfriend!”

I turned around and saw Kyung and B-Bomb wrestle dangerously near a sleeping Taeil in the middle. B-Bomb tried to get a hold of Kyung’s cell phone but Kyung held it above his head and was sitting on the other side of the car, which didn’t make it any easier for B-Bomb.

“Just give up already, hyung,” PO said from beside me, holding onto Toto as his eyelids became heavier by the second. B-Bomb ignored our maknae and kept struggling, hitting Taeil in the process but he miraculously didn’t wake up.

“I’m not trying to get her number. Kyung has this embarrassing photo of mine and I’m trying to delete it!”

“Way to go, hyung!” PO suddenly hollered, pumping his fists in the air. Kyung smiled mockingly at B-Bomb, which was returned with a death glare.

“That’s it!”

Jaehyo reached out and snapped the phone out of Kyung’s hand, placed it on my lap and looked strictly at us.

“Kwon, guard that phone as if your life depended on it; Kyung and Min hyung, shut up. You too maknae, or else Toto will face a painful death.”

PO let out a whimper as Jaehyo went back to sleep, ignoring the dirty looks Kyung gave him and B-Bomb’s complains of “how dare he talk to his hyung like that” and “didn’t I tell him to never call me ‘Min’?”. Kyung kept eyeing me, guarding his phone from afar, but when he concluded that I was pretty much harmless, he turned around and entered his own world. Out of curiosity, I checked how many female’s phone number Kyung had and wow, what a number! I took notice that most of the females probably were older than him. I also noticed that he had the phone numbers of all the Chaos girls. I quickly scrolled down until I found what I was looking for. I quickly saved her number on my cell phone I shut Kyung’s phone off and leaned back, feeling butterflies in my stomach. Not because I had just done something I shouldn’t have done, but because I finally got her number.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jang ‘Chris’ Chin Hwa’s POV

“Stronger arm movements, Katy; I want to see more power from you, maknae; why are you so sloppy today, Aya; Byul, stop slacking and get yourself together; Seo Mi, why can’t you keep up with the other girls?”

Listening to Jae Wook yell at the girls made me a bit happy for not being in their shoes, but at the same time I was concerned because they were dead tired but still had to endure the endless practices and yells from Jae Wook. Seo Mi nearly collapsed once and Jae Wook took it as a sign to give them a thirty-minute break before the practice started again.

I sat in back of the dance studio, organizing some papers when I felt something vibrate near me. I checked my phone for new messages or an incoming call, but that wasn’t the case. I looked over to the girls’ belongings, which they had just thrown carelessly on the bench before heading off to practice, and started searching through their pockets. I was kind of violating their privacy right now, but as a manager I needed to make sure nothing disturbs their practice. Well, I was actually the only one who got disturbed by the vibration because I was the only one who could hear it.

I finally found the phone in Maylee’s pocket and unlocked her phone. The maknae wasn’t really the type to keep her stuff private and for her phone to have a code wasn’t much of help because everybody knew the password and she hadn’t bothered to change it. 1 new message. I knew I should stay away from their inboxes but I was so curious and I needed something else to think about than all those documents I had to read, so I opened the message and read it.

To: Maylee Song
Hi~ It’s U-Kwon from Block B (ノ^ヮ^)ノ I got ur number from Kyung – I hope u don’t mind? I saw ur performance; CHAOS are so cool! Wanna meet up sometime? *w*


The overprotective older brother side of me just kicked in as I read the message. Huh. Our maknae has got an admirer now, eh? Interesting, I must say. I quickly stuffed her phone back to its original place and pretended as if I hadn’t just trespassed and violated their privacy. Okay, I make it sound as if I had just committed a crime or something, but as their manager, it is my job to take care of these girls and what if the text wasn’t from U-Kwon? What if somebody was stalking her? Huh? What would you want me to do then? I watched as Maylee smiled brightly, joining forces with Stella to troll on their members and other unlucky people who came in their way. I needed to keep an eye on that U-Kwon kid from now on. Who knows what kind of trouble he could be?


allkpop | Chaos’ Aya reveals coffee CF with Big Bang’s Daesung


  

Chaos’ main vocalist, Aya, was recently featured in a CF with Big Bang’s Daesung, also known as her mentor.

The duo played out a storyline where friends turn into lovers and with the help of some coffee; they enjoyed each other’s company inside in the warmth.

Check out the cute CF and tell us what you think.