Picture Unperfect

Our Story

Dara's POV

 

I saw him holding his phone.

 

Hmm I guess he's checking his twitter and instagram again.

 

I was about to approach him when I saw who's page he's looking at. He was sitting at the edge of our bed and he's back is facing me. I know that he assure me that they are only friends and he even introduce me to her but the feeling that he's taking his time just to check what she tweeted or what pic she shared and pic she liked hurt my feelings. I trust him, no doubt about it but the imporatance he is showing to her is over bound already.

 

"What are you doing there? I thought we're going to sleep early?" I didn't notice that he looks at me the moment I was in my deep thoughts. He slip his phone in the bedside table and lie in the bed. "Ah right" I said. I start to walk toward the bed. I lie in the bed facing the other side of the room while he lie beside me hugging me at my back.

 

 

After sometime I can feel his even breathing. Maybe he is really tired. All my thoughs washed away the moment I feel the warmth that his giving me. I really love how he hug me, how he kiss me and how he show how much he loves me. A smile broke from my lips, feeling giddy. I turn my body facing him while he snuggled close to me. I was about to close my eyes when I notice his phone begin to blink. My forehead begin to crease confused on why he turn his phone in a silent mode.

 

 

I reached his phone in his side table and was shock on whose name is on the screen. My heart begin to beat like crazy, should I answer it or should I just ignore it? I don't know what to do!

 

Curiosity wins in my mind so without hesitation I answer the phone while I return to my spot a while ago.

"Babe, I miss you already. Where are you? I saw that you liked my pic on the instagram. Waaah! You really like me huh? Are you with her? Is she sleeping now? Hai! Come back here at Japan! I miss you already!" I am still quiet so she continue. "Babe, are you still there?" I was about to answer her when Jiyong speak.

"Baby girl what's that?" I look at him with hurt in my eyes while I bit my lower lip to supress myself not to cry. "Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Babe? What happen?" Kiko ask Jiyong though she doesn't know that I am the one she was talking all along.

"Someone wants to talk to you" I choke my reply though I don't know who I am talking to. I give him his phone without looking at him. I immidiately stand from where I am lying and head to the bathroom.

 

I am really hurt. How could he do this to me?! I never tolerate him in anything he wants to do for I was scared that he'll leave me.

 

I was sitting on the floor leaning against the door crying my eyes out when a knock break my reveries.

"Baby girl.. Baby girl talk to me.. About the phone call.. Ah.. I can explain" he said with a pleading voice.

"Explain? You don't need to explain. I already heard everything that I need to know. She already said everything! How long are you going to keep this from me?! How long?! Am I not enough?! Am I not good enough?! Tell me Jiyong, am I not enough to feed your needs?! I never tolerate you! I never said anything that you need to do! But why..?! Why did you do this to me?!" I choke all those words. I tried to sound calm but I can't.

"Baby girl.. I'm sorry.. Just.. Just get out of there and let's talk about it"

"Ji, I am fed up. Please, stop being sweet when you felt otherwise. Please just leave me alone first. Leave now"

"I won't leave you. Will talk about this issue now. So please get out of there and let's talk"

"Ji, please bear with me. I just want to be alone. Just..just go to your parents house today or bigbang's dorm" I can't help but to cry really hard.

I heard him heaving a deep sigh before he speak. "I'll be back tomorrow morning. I love you baby" I heard the bedroom door open then close afterwards. I cried so hard knowing I was the only one hearing my sobs and cries. I feel myself being calm after sometime.

 

How could he do this to me!? I did everything just to be fit to him but why?! I even gave everything to him without asking in return. Should I leave this place?! Should I leave him?! That's right i think he doesn't need me anymore. I have to leave before we hurt each other more.

 

I stand from where I am sitting and look myself at the mirror. I chuckled seeing my reflection. "How can you be so pathetic?" I whispered to myself. I compose myself before going outside the bathroom.

 

 

I was about to head in our walk-in closet when someone hug me at my back.

"Baby girl, I am sorry.. I must admit that..that me and Kiko has something but it is not that deep.. I don't know how it happens that..that we just keep in touch with each other.. I don't even remember when did she start to call me babe.. I just got used to it that's why I didn't even complain about it.. But I promise that I don't love her.. I am sorry I was wrong.. Please listen to me baby" he whispered those words near in my ears.

"Ji, I told you to leave first right? You're so stubborn" I said still sobbing. Biting my lower lip so I won't cry anymore.

"Baby I will never leave this issue unsolved.. I want to explain" he said while he snuggled his head into my neck.

"Ji, how could you?" I begin to cry again.

"I am sorry"

"Ji, how many times are you going to disappoint me? You said you doesn't want our relationship to be revealed this early because you doesn't want me to have many haters. I believe you" I cry again. He was about to retaliate but I cut him off. "But how could you like her pictures and don't give any damn to your haters? I warned you many times that you have to be careful on what you are doing but what did you do? You shrugged my idea off" I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I didn't told you how much I am jealous with her. You are proud on showing how you adore her by liking her pic publicly while I only get from you was to be dismissed even in a simple discussion in twitter. I didn't complain! I am even happy because you give me some attention even you did it to me!" I heave a deep sigh. "Ji, I am tired" with that he loosened his hold to me and turn me to face him.

"Please baby don't tell me you're tired. I or we can work it out.. Please.. Just don't leave me" he said looking at my eyes. I can see that he is supressing himself not to cry in front of me. But he has already teary-eye. "I'll do anything for you that's how much I love you"

 

I chuckled to his response. I look away from him. "Do you know that I already heard the same statement from you many years ago. Did you remember? Did you remember how you fought your love to me even to Youngbae, your bestfriend. How we fought our love against Sajangnim? How we struggled to make this relationship works despite our busy schedule? Did you remember how we promised to each other that we will be together forever? How you tell me that I am the only muse of your musics? How happy we are? Did you remember? Or you just remember how you flirted Kiko at my back?" I look at his eyes. "Ji, do you still love me?" Simple question that is answerable by yes or no BUT a tough question that is answerable only by your heart and not your mind.

 

 

"Baby girl, how could you ask me that question when you know my answer?"

"Bullsh*t!" He looks at me wide eye, who doesn't when it is my first time cursing in front of him. "Ji, it is just a yes or a no!"

"Of course! I still love you!" He shouted at me this time.

"And I love you too" I look at his eyes. He begin to smile at me.

 

 

"So I am letting you go Ji. I am setting you free. I will never hold unto something that is not mine anymore. I still love you but I have to let you go" I remove his hands holding me then head to the door. "I'll just get my things some other time. Goodbye Jiyong" with that I take my exit with our love nest. Our house, where we build our memories and dream our futures.

 

I will definitely miss him.

 

It's a good thing I saw my car keys before I go outside the house. When I reach my car I lean my head to the stirring wheel.

 

I thought I will never feel this pain again. He promised me that he will never cheat on me like what Seph did to me. Do I really have a jinx in terms of love?! Why do I keep feeling in pain?!

 

I start my car and head to my omma's house.

 

 

 

It's been four months since the incident, I heard that he never attend any interviews and he never show himself in any get together of Bigbang. Some of s are very curious on what's happening to him. Of course, I am also worried on what is happening to him.

 

 

While in a span of four months, me and TOP bacame close. I don't know how it happen but I remember being awkward to him and now he became my ally. He make fun of me and so did I to him. He's always the one I can talk to about me and Ji. He became my crying shoulder. At first we were just a storage room buddy for we were always hungry but everytime he will look at me in the eye I feel uneasy, my heart beats faster. And in our six months being buddies he confessed his love towards me. I didn't know how to respond to him so I just nodded to him. That's the time we became official.

 

 

Some people in the company approve on our relationship and some are against with it. They are thinking that what will Jiyong say about it, but it's already 6 months since I last saw him. If he really wants me back he will pursue me again but he never did.

 

 

Me and Bommie are the only one here in the practice room. I was sitting in one corner while looking at my phone when Bommie walks towards me.

"Ssantoki are you sure on your decision? What will you do if Ji came back. I know you still love him. I can see how you react when someone mention just his name. How you worry about him. Dee don't make a decision that will make you regret afterwards" I look at her this time.

"Bommie I still love him" I bit my lower lip then face the floor.

"Then why did you allow TOP to became your bf?"

"I don't know what's gotten into me. I just nod at him without thinking his question. Even me was surprised on my answer"

"Break it off Dee. I don't want the both of you to feel pain"

"I can't Bommie. He needs me"

"What if Ji pursue you again? You said you still love him. What will happen to TOP?" I don't know what will be my answer. I look at her, I saw how she anticipate my answer. I was about to answer her when the door swung open revealing the guy I am not expecting to see with a blonde hair that I love the most.

 

 

 

Author's note

sorry guys i forgot to edit this chapter a while ago.. Something came up..

oh well i updated.. Aigoo! I just want to feel what might dara felt seeing gee liking those pics.. :)) 

don't hate me.. Sorry again.. :))