Rules ★

❝ Kyandi RP ❞ ; Facebook based role-play || New || Accepting Apps!

★ Before you apply:

Read all the rules carefully. I know there seems to be a lot, but we’re really laid back. This is just lengthy so you have an idea of what you’re getting into by joining this rp. 

Check the masterlist to see which characters are free to be played. 

★ There is a 3 character limit. That means you can only play three different characters. You can’t be more than one person from the same group. (For example, you can’t be G-Dragon and T.O.P)

★ Title your application with the name of your desired character. We are accepting from AFF as well! To apply with your AFF account:

1. Post the application on our wall! The name of the character you're applying for should be at the top of the post. From here we will determine if you have filled it out correctly and you will be accepted or denied based on that.

★ Once adding the admins, edit your profile to private and change the settings to only friends of friends can request you. (*THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SETTING.)

★ Type ‘Kyandi’ somewhere in your application.

★ Please help to promote us by reblogging our advertisements. (If you have a tumblr it would be great! Here at AFF it would be nice if you could invite your friends and advertise for other people to join!)

★ You may change your character as much as you want but please don’t overwhelm us. It’s a pain to edit the masterlist. 

★ No , serious god modding or super speed pregnancies allowed. Mpreg is allowed so please be respectful of others who decide they want to. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

★ When making your facebook:

★ Make your account (If your recycling your old account, remove all your tags and photos and friends first then add the admins.)

★ Once you create your account, put “[Kyandi RP]” and your real age in your ‘About me’.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

★ Things to know about this rp:

★ We have no age limit. 

★ We allow public ual content. There’s no censorship in this rp. (Not just for but we don’t censor in general.) If you aren’t mature enough to handle it then this is not the place for you.We don’t require you to be ual but do know that you may come across . 

★ No wall-to-wall conversations. Please keep each conversation under one wall post to avoid cluttering the news feed. Spamming the news feed is alright but be reasonable. 

★ You can only go on hiatus for 2 weeks, no more than that. If you go on Hiatus, please say so in the Hiatus Doc in the Kyandi RP group. If you don’t notify and are inactive for more than 1 week we will send you a message giving you 3 days to respond before you are removed for inactivity. 

★ Activity checks are done twice a month

 You are allowed to make unofficial groups as long as there is no OOC drama in them. If OOC drama arises from a group, we will ask you to delete the group. OOC is for the OOC room. Unofficial means that they’re made by random people in the RP and admins aren’t responsible for adding people to them. 

★ Forget about ‘Kyandi’ type in ‘Steamy & Creamyi’ at the end of your application so that we’ll know you’ve read the rules.

★ If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please ask Admin Tooru (Kyo), Himchan, Shou and/or Zinger.