Heating up the Kitchen

Roommates

"Don't let me go~"

Don't let me go? What? Who is he talking to? Is he sleeping??

"What the...Byunghun! What are you doing?? Byunghun! Wake up!" I did my best to wake up the sleeping boy, but that was a bit of an issue, considering I was plastered to his body. Moving around too much would arouse something that just wasn't necesary in the current situation. Even with all the ruckus I was creating, he didn't budge. So, I gave up and just stayed there, laying on top of him.

I sighed...how'd I end up in a situation like this? And who is he telling to not go? It can't be me...we just met. But that doesn't stop the fact that my heart has sped up faster than before. Ugh...it doesn't seem like he'll be letting go any time soon. Sigh.

It wasn't until I heard my phone ringing from the living room that I realized I had fallen asleep. I found myself still lying down, but not on top of Byunghun. No, not on top of him, but still right next to him. He must've let go at some point. I sat up and shook my head until my grogginess cleared up. I looked over at the blonde haired boy still sleeping and smiled sadly. It seems my feelings are growing for a child that may already have someone he cares about and that I know nothing about. I sighed and got up from the bed. I walked into the living room only to hear my phone still ringing. I picked it up and a very annoying voice began yelling at me.

"LEE CHANHEE!!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS!! I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING!!!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed to myself. I tried to lighten up my tone and my mood, so that I wouldn't have to deal with this wacky friend of mine.

"Aww Nielie~ Were you worried about me? I'm so touched."

"Yeah? Well! Don't be...Minsoo made me call you..." he said calmly with a hint of annoyance. I smirked.

"Haha. Have I only been asleep for two hours? It felt longer."

"WHAT?! YOU WERE ASLEEP! LEE CHANHEE!!!" I pulled the phone away from my ear before Niel had the chance to make me deaf, so I didn't hear the rest of what he had to say. I'm sure I could guess.

"Anyways," I said, putting the phone back to my ear, "why'd Minsoo want you to call me? Did something happen?"

"Nah~ Nothing happened. I just wanted to see if you had talked to L.Joe." said Minsoo, who I assumed had taken the phone away from Niel.

"Yes I did. And he is now sleeping in his room."

"Ah. So he agreed with staying there. That's good."

"Mmhm. It all worked out well. He's even okay with the fact that I'm gay. How convenient!"

"Haha. Of course he would be fine with that. He's-ow! What was the for??" Minsoo exclaimed.

"Huh? Are you okay?" I asked, but I couldn't hear anything coming from the other side, so I figured he'd hung up. Well...that's not rude, I thought annoyed. And what was Minsoo trying to say about Byunghun? He's...what? Oh well. I'll ask him later.

I looked at the time on my phone. Huh. It really has been two hours. Just then, my stomach growled.

"Aish. I guess I'm hungry. Time to make some delicious food! Woohoo!"


I woke up to the smell of yummy food and my stomach growling. I grouchily got up from the bed I was laying on a followed the wonderful scent that led me straight to a kitchen. No one was in there, but I found the food and started stuffing it in my mouth. Yum. He wasn't kidding when he said he was a good cook. Where is he anyways?

"Yah!!! What do you think you're doing!!"

Oops. Seems like I've been caught. I looked over to find a fuming Chanhee wearing a pink ruffled apron and a pan in his hand.

"Well...aren't you a sight..." I said smirking. His face became confused.

"Huh?" he said as he looked down to find the apron he was wearing. He blushed.

"And even more of a sight when you're as pink as the apron you're wearing," I said as I walked to him and poked his nose, smiling mischeviously. I slowly walked around him and watched as his eyes followed my every move.

"Lee Byunghun...what are you doing?"

"Me? Mmm...nothing much...just..." I quickly hugged him tightly from behind and positioned my head at his neck. I finished the rest of my sentence in a whisper, "just asking for forgiveness...please forgive me for starting to eat with out you. If I had known that you didn't want to eat alone, I would've waited."

At our close proximity, I could feel his heart increase in speed.

"Wow. Your heart is beating really fast." I said, entertained. "Are you nervous?"

~

"Of course I'm nervous!!" I said pulling away violently, "Who wouldn't be?? You pulled a cheap move and expect me to be okay with that?! Just because I'm gay does NOT mean I'm attracted to you!!"

"Are you sure about that?" he said. I had been staring at his eyes and he had been staring back, but when he said that, his eyes shifted downward...as if...is he checking me out? My face felt hot. My nervousness intensified. I could feel my head pulsating.

"W-what...what are you looking at?" I said, my voice trembling. Byunghun had a mischievous smile creeping on his face and started getting closer to me. Backing me into the kitchen wall. I was honestly scared. As attracive as he was, I wasn't prepared for any of this. It was too sudden.

"I can tell by the look in your eyes...your eyes...have been wanting me since the beginning," he said, his breath brushing my skin, making me shiver. I'm sure my face became a tomato because the next thing he said confirmed it.

"You're blushing," he said as he put his hand at my cheek and caressed it, "I wonder..."

The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. Soft and gentle, unlike his blunt actions. What is even happening??


OMG. Is there a possibilty of some taking place?!?! *omfgasdfghjkl;* You guys...seriously...I couldn't even write this little last bit without squealing...and I'm at work!! >_\ *calms down palpitating fangirly heart* I'm like chunji right now. *what is even happening!*

Okay...okay...I'm calm...sort of. Anyways! This next chapter has nothing to do with the plot. I'm just spreading some love~ haha.

Thanks again for reading. I hope this entertained you as much as the last chapters. Please comment~<3

PS...i made a MINOR change in the story to fit the rest of the plot...just letting you know. It's nothing major, so don't worry about it too much. ^^