Chapter 3 --

Married?? Kris?!! ◇◆

''Do you think this dress suit me,sis? '' Eunmi pout. ''Yeah..but I think you must wear a revealing dress to attract his attention.'' 

 

Eunmi widen her eyes and shook her head. '' Yah! Unnie , I'm not an easy girls okay.''Her sister roll her eyes and continue  find a perfect dress for her annoying loving sister.

 

''How about this?! I know this is perfect just change to it and go! Please.'' Her sister shout desprately and hand the dress to her. ''Tch''She enter the bathroom and change her clothes. 

 

 

''This?Eh-- Unnie!!'' Eunmi scan her room but find nothing. ''Whatever..'' 

 

 

                                           ------------

 

 

''Aishh. Where is this girl?! '' Kris frown. He tap his sneakers while scanning the people. 

 

''Omo! Mianhae.'' Kris was about to shout at her but he being mute after seeing Eunmi in dress. WOW..PRETTY

 

''Erm. Kris? Are you okay?" Eunmi weird when Kris stares at her from top to bottom while he gasp in air.

"Kris? What's wrong with you?" Eunmi smacks Kris head to make him realize.

Kris rubs his head that is being smacks with Eunmi just now. Auch. My head.

But his eyes still at Eunmi.

"Kris! Wake up! Are you sleeping now?!" Eunmi shooks Kris.

Kris blink his eyes for several time.Omo! Why I have this feelings?

"Let's go

Kris then pulled Eunmi hand towards his car."Did your 'Girlfriend' going also?" Eunmi asked.Kris nods and starts the engine.

 

"Kris....can you stop at the shop infront, please" Eunmi beg. 

"Kris glance at his watch and nodd timidly. "Sure..but please make it fast. Hera is still wiating us " Eunmi rolls her eyes. Hera hera hera hera. How I wish I can stab that -,-

When they arrive in the shop , Eunmi quickly go tl the pharmacy to buy painkillers.  Damn  it's hurt as hell. 

"Eunmi? Is that you? " Eunmi gasped.  The boy hug her and whispering "I miss you" to her. Eunmi sobs.. "Daehyun? Are you real?"

 

"Eunmi...this is me..I'm back to you " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMO OMO OMO. Daehyun is back. Don't bash him or what. He also my bias. Jung daehyun BAP.  Btw , guysss I'm so sorrrryyyyy. For this short chapter. I update it using my phone. So it's hard to edit or what ever. I will try to update soon. Btw, I'm soryyyyyyy again, mianhae