Chapter 3

Not what it seems

The next morning,you got dressed and walked down to find Aron, but instead, you found a note.

"Good morning princess! I've gone out earlier to do something... Sorry I can't give you a ride to school... Love, Aron"

RiEun: Haish... I hate walking... :(

 

As you walked out the house, you found a limo waiting for you outside. 

Ren: RiEun, hop in!

RiEun: What? Seriously?

Ren: No, no, no. I drive up all the way here to say hi before going to school... *rolls eyes*

RiEun: please... It's too early for scarcasm...

Ren: Ha Ha Ha very funny... just hop in.

RiEun: Okay okay...

 

RiEun got into the limo and it drove off to school.

Ren: It will be easy kidnapping you

RiEun: Ha Ha Ha very funny...

Ren: Come on, don't be like that.. *pouts cutely*

RiEun: Haish... *thinking= OMG!!! He is so cute!!!*

 

Time passes by fast and as quick as lightning, they were at school.

Ren: Okay, I better get going before someone sees us

RiEun: Excuse me? You're embarass to be seen with me?

Ren: No, no, no I don't mean that!

RiEun: I thought you were different, I thought we were friends... I guess I was wrong then. See you around Ren.

Then, RiEun walked away.

Ren: What have I said... I have this strong feeling to go after her... She is special, what have I done? Why do I feel this way?

 

Time passes quickly in school. RiEun was thinking about Ren and what he has said, likewise, Ren was thinkIng about RiEun and why he felt so... sad, like a part of him was gone... Very soon, it was the end of school...

 

After school, you found Ren waiting for you at the gate.

Ren: I was waiting for you. I wanted to ask you something...

RiEun: No, I better go before someone sees us together.

When you turned to leave, Ren grabbed your arm.

Ren: Wait RiEun, listen to me... I am not ashamed to be seen with you because... because you're special and I've never felt this waY about anyone before...

RiEun: What are you trying to say?

Ren: I want to ask you... will you be my girlfriend? Give me another chance....

RiEun: What... of course! *hugs Ren*

 

After Ren walked RiEun home, he kissed RiEun on the forehead.

Ren: I'll see you tomorrow~

RiEun: *blushes* Okay...

When RiEun walked into the house, she found Aron sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

Aron: Princess, we need to talk...

RiEun: okay?

Aron: First, who's that dude that walked you home and kissed you? What's his family like? 

RiEun: That was the DUDE I was telling you about yesterday... He's Ren.

Aron: Well... you know about your family dying in the car crash?

RiEun: What about them?

Aron: I don't know how to tell you this but... Ren may be your brother...

RiEun: WHAT?!  *GASP*

 

 

Hi... Sorry for no updating regularly....Forgive me... :( I'll ty to update more regularly and faster... please support!!!