Chapter 1

Not what it seems

Aron: Hurry up princess! you're gonna be late!

RiEun: I'm coming!!!

 

You grabbed your bag and and rushed down the stairs, greeted by Aron's shining smile

Aron: There you are! My baby girl~

RiEun: Oppa... I'm not a baby...

Aron: Of course not, you're my princess!

 

This is you, Choi RiEun. You lost your parents to a car accident since you were very young. But Aron took you in and raised you till today. To him, you are his whole world, maybe that's why he calls you his princess.

 

-A few minutes later-

Aron: There you go! See you later after school princess!

RiEun: See you later Aron oppa!

You flashed him a bright smile before he drives off. After you alighted, you heard your best friend call out your name.

 

MinSeo: RiEun! RiEun! Over here! Come walk with me to class!

RiEun: Wait for me! So, what's up?

MinSeo: Look who's here...

 

Just on cue, a sleak,black limo pulled into the school's driveway. The door popped open and out came the school's Kingka, Choi Minki, aka Ren. He was popular for his beautiful feminane looks and his cold attitude towards everything. Girls immediately crowded around him as if it was bees to honey.

MinSeo: So, when are you confessing to him?

RiEun: Wh-what? I-I don't like him....

MinSeo: Yea and cows can fly... *rolls her eyes*

RiEun: come on, let's just get to class, we are gonna be late.

MinSeo: YAH! Don't change the subject.

 

You mananged to rushed to the classroom and sat at your favourite sit, right beside the window with the seaview. The sounds of the crashing waves soothe you and drifts you away from all your troubles and worries. Suddenly, a bunch of girls shrieking broke your thought. This could only meant one thing... the kingka is here.

Girl1: REN OPPA! I LOVE YOU!

Girl2: REN OPPA! SIT BESIDE ME!

Girl3: REN OPPA! MARRY ME!

 

You rolled you eyes in disgust and pressed you hands against your ears. Yes, although you do also like Ren, this type of behaviour is just wrong and shameless.

Ren: May I sit here?

RiEun: Wh-what?

Ren: May I sit here?

RiEun: Um... Sure...

You turned around and saw MinSeo giving you a smirk and a thumbs-up. You rolled your eyes and turned back. Knowing you would not be getting any help from her. You gluped and turn towards Ren.

 

RiEun: Hi, I'm RiEun!

Ren: Ren.

RiEun: So... Have you done the homework assignment?

Ren: No.

 

You looked and and mentally cursed yourself for your stupidity. Just then the bell rang and the teacher walked through the door. You groaned as now, you have to go through 1 hour of painful learning, along with the "ice prince" sitting beside you...

 

 

 

 

Hi!!! Srry or the late update :( Please read and subscribe to my other fanfic! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/294548/have-we-ever-really-loved-eli-kevin-kiseop-romance--ukiss