the death island

the death island

luhan pov

I heard a loud explosion like a car backfiring the plane jolted and there was a smell of burning machinery everybody gasped and there were a few screams from the back *I think it was xuimin and chen

SEHUN POV

I looked out of the window while luhan’s hand I could see us rollicking back and forth we were so high so I though one of our engines has blown but we have another engine we’re going to returned to Seoul the pilot has everything under control but I didn’t realize that both engines had failed so now the panic start now oh what I’m going I suddenly start to think about luhan and haw is my relationship with him how I’m going to confessed * then at that moment I heard a announcement from the pilot wish says ”prepare for the worst”

Nobody POV

Suho and kris stressed out but they acted like leaders by keeping the members calmed *suho ordered theme to read quickly the instruction *there were six steps whish are “1 Keep your seat belt securely fastened at all times2 Brace yourself for impact3 Put your oxygen mask on before 4 Protect yourself from smoke.5 Get out of the airplane as quickly as possible.6 Get at least 90 feet upwind from the aircraftTHEY readed two or two or three times*testing themselves they were 300 ft up  they were trying not to panic they were now 100ft and they were heading to the water fast *kris ordered them to cinched there seat tighter he said as kyungsoo run to the back and he brings a flowing boat and he set on his seat while holding the boat and he heard chen calming xuimin who start crying  as well as TAO then WE HEATED THE WATER it felt like the worst car they ever imagine they being thrown around viciously the plane had broken to two peaces and the bad thing was xuimin and tao and kai and luhan has being knocked out unconscious so suho tolled the others who have been a little okay “this plane is sinking *we have to get everybody  so D.O and sehun and suho and kris *lay *chen  tried there best to get the boys out of the plane and they putted at the boat safely  that kyungsoo felled it with air as mush as possible after they got far away from the burning plane searching for some place to stay in any place*after a long time the other boys (kai,luhan,xuimin,tao,) start to wake and as the others felt relived especially sehun who hugs  luhan so tight  that made him feel a live again chen said with happy voice “xuimin I tough you *sob *you were*sob*death but you’re not “ “oh don’t worry about I just need one thing to get okay wich is…”all of them interrupted Xuimin saying ”BAOZI” and  they all laugh at him “well I have some but it’s a little bite wet could  you eat it “chen said with a sorry expression “oh it’s okay” Xuimin said as he grabbed the plastic of the baozi , “hey guys look it’s an island let’s go there “ kris said with a happy voice and they all got exited they find out that this island is beautiful from the outside but they didn’t know what is hiding behind that beautiful image of “the island”…..