Spoiled milk?

Go Away...Wait Comeback!

Our honeymoon was amazing. Hyukjae and I shared something so wonderful and I feel like we got even closer, I didn't even know that was possible. We went swimming, ate the most amazing dinner, and well... made love. 

Sadly we had to come back home to cold Seoul. I missed the beach, the sand, the taste of the salty air, and the splashing waves. But it's okay because I was home, even if it's cold and snowy, its home. 

 

***

It was a long day at work for Hyoyeon, her whole body ached  from  the hard choreography she had to teach over and over. Hyukjae unfortunately had to stay at the dance studio a little longer because of an extra late class he had to take over due to the lack of lead dance instructors, forcing Hyoyeon to head home alone  first. As she was getting home, all she had in her mind was making herself a steamy cup of hot chocolate to unwind from the hectic day. After eventually getting home and enjoying her calming beverage, she ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Hyoyeon woke up to a freezing cold draft; she sat up from the sudden alert and noticed that it was coming from the balcony. The balcony door was open, revealing a hint of Korea’s city lights in the dark night, a man happened to be standing out on the balcony, enjoying the scenery.

After quickly grabbing her jacket, she made careful steps out to the balcony and stood behind the man who was too focused on the beautiful night to even notice the girl standing behind him. The girl wrapped her arms around the man’s waist, hoping to steal some of his body warmth. The man turned around with a smile on his face and covered the dainty girl with his arms.

“Hey, I was hoping I wouldn’t wake you.” Hyukjae said in a soft voice before kissing the girl’s forehead.

“When did you come home?” Hyoyeon asked.

“About a few hours ago.”

“What are you doing out here?”

“I don’t know, just a little thinking.”

“Thinking about what?”

“About all the things that’s happened in the last year. I met the girl from my childhood, fell in love with her, and got married. It all just sounds crazy, like something out of a book or a movie.”

“But it’s true.” Hyoyeon grinned and pulled him in for a kiss.

The sweet peck turned into a long passionate kiss and before they knew it, they were making their way to the couch with no desire to separate their lips. Hyukjae laid his wife down on the loveseat and took off his shirt and jacket, Hyoyeon pulled him down towards her to kiss his neck.

“Hey! You know I’m ticklish there!” Hyukjae squirmed. In attempt of revenge, he took Hyoyeon’s jacket of and started to her neck as well.

“Hyukjae! You’re so immature.” She laughed from the sensation.

Hyukjae shifted his lips back on his wife’s lips for a long deep kiss but the wife didn’t seem to like it, she pushed him away. When he looked at his wife, she was covering and looked a little sick. Hyoyeon ran to the bathroom before Hyukjae could ask what was wrong.

The husband ran after his wife, only to discover her throwing up miserably. He kneeled by her side and held her hair away from her face. The wife flushed the contents and leaned back to catch her breath.

“You’re pregnant!” Hyukjae said with excitement.

“What are you talking about?” Hyoyeon said as she wiped .

Hyukjae pulled Hyoyeon in for a hug. “You just threw up, isn’t that a symptom of being pregnant?”

Hyoyeon stood up and walked towards the kitchen. “It can also be a symptom of having spoiled milk too.” She checked the milk that she had used in her hot chocolate earlier that day but it was weeks before its expiration date.

“See!” Hyukjae yelled in excitement. “The milk is fine which means, you’re pregnant!”

“Don’t be ridiculous Hyukjae! It’s probably just the flu or something I ate today.”

“But why can’t you think of the possibility that having a baby might be very possible here? You can be carrying Hyukjae Jr. in your stomach right now.” Hyukjae said with an overwhelming smile, he squeezed Hyoyeon’s hands.  

“Hyukjae, I’m just not sure about that possibility.” Hyoyeon held her head which was severely aching, her face had gone completely pale and was feeling a little nauseous. She tried to take a step but loss consciousness before she could go anywhere.  

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N-  A short chapter to get everything on track and to remind everyone that this story is still going on. Another chapter will hopfully be posted very soon. Good to be back! Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts. :)