Thank You

Go Away...Wait Comeback!

            Hyoyeon’s eyes opened to a rushed Hyukjae trying to put his clothes on.

            “Babe, you’re awake.” He said as her eyes were just adjusting to the bright sunlit room. “Hurry and get dressed, the boat is outside waiting for us.”

            Hyoyeon’s eyes widened, she started grabbing her clothes which were thrown on the floor last night. As soon as most of the couple’s clothes were on, they grabbed their things and walked out the hut, towards the boat.

            The boat driver greeted them with infinite apologies, he mentioned that situations like this has never happened before and that they’ll make it up to the newlyweds. The whole company had decided to keep the island’s rent and all the food that was consumed to be absolutely free.

            “Thank you very much, that’s very kind.” Hyukjae said as he helped Hyoyeon get on the boat before he got on himself. “But can you just please take us back.”

            The boat driver once again apologized and quickly obeyed.

            Hyukjae wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon during the boat ride as they faced the light ocean splashes. He gave her a soft peck on her cheek, they looked at each other and smiled.

            The boat was docked at the mainland soon after the two had boarded. They practically jumped off just to get to their hotel room, both eager to take a midday nap.

            After the couple had entered the hotel suit, Hyukjae picked up Hyoyeon and carried her bridal style to the bed. They both got under the covers and faced each other. Hyukjae reached for Hyoyeon’s hands and placed a kiss on her fingers.

            “Thank you.” He whispered.

            “For what?”

            “For trusting me.” He placed another kiss on her lips.

            Hyoyeon caressed Hyukjae’s face and smiled as he never took his eyes off her. The peaceful moment was ruined by sound of someone knocking on the door.

            Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Who is it now?”

            Hyoyeon got up to open the suite door only to find Gikwang on the other side.

            “Hyoyeon! Are you okay? I heard that you got stranded on an island.” Gikwang asked as soon as the door was opened.

            Hyukjae got up as well and started to make his way towards the door as soon as he heard Gikwang’s voice. Hyukjae put his arm around Hyoyeon’s shoulder and looked straight at Gikwang, actions were louder than words in this situation and everyone was aware of it.

            “Yeah, I’m fine. We just got back and it’s not as bad as it seems.” Hyoyeon uncomfortably stated as Eunhyuk gazed over her shoulder, at Gikwang.

            “That’s a relief.” Gikwang smiled. “So now that you’re okay, I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go sightseeing with me. I heard that today was your last day here so I wanted to take you to all the hotspots that this place is known for.”

            Hyoyeon could almost feel Hukjae’s arm burning up on her shoulder, she could only imagine what his expression was. Gikwang only kept his eyes on Hyoyeon, he was oblivious about Hyukjae’s laser beams that was shooting from his eyes. Hyoyeon smiled as she knew exactly how to handle the situation, she turned her head to face Hyukjae and gave him smile.

            She turned back to Gikwang. “Gikwang, I’m sorry but I’m going to have to decline your offer. I’d rather spend my last day here with my husband.” Hyoyeon gave one last smile before quickly closing the door.

            Hyukjae turned Hyoyeon around and gave her a kiss. Hyoyeon was the first to pull away.

            “Is our little Hyukie happy now?” Hyoyeon giggled and continued Hyukjae’s kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey guys, remember when I said 7 chapters ago that this story was going to end in 5 chapters... I kinda lied. I guess I just can't let go of my first ever fanfic so I hope you guys will enjoy the rest of it until it really does end. Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts. :)