Feelings

Unrequited.... dream

Hoya's POV

We agreed to meet near Han River. Hoping she'd feel better after crying there, I bought some drinks and even stopped by my own house to make her a meal. I prepared it quickly so I'm not sure about the taste, but I hope I can cheer her up. I arrived earlier, then I set up the place so that it would look like a picnic, at night. I began thinking to myself, whether  to continue working and then take over daddy's company or should I study for a new course. The problem is what I want and what father wants are two things that are completely different. 

Flashback

"Howon ah, I want you to take over the company soon, but before that I would take you as a trainee." Hoya's father said.

"What if I'm thinking of doing a different career?" I replied slowly, afraid that daddy might burst out in anger.

He laughed, "what? What do you think you can do? My company is the only place that wants to hire you, you're no good at anything"

"I'm going to study for a new course. If I fail in that, I'll..... take over your company" I said.

"And waste, how many years? 4 years? 5 years?" he smirked. 

"It'll only take 3 years. If I excel on it maybe more. I promise I will take over your company if I fail." I insisted.

"I don't want to turn off your hope son but you're no good at anything. I'm your father, I know that perfectly well."

"You don't know my capability to say that. You don't know that I'm capable of dealing your company without even being a trainee! I exceled and graduated from university in business so what makes you think I can't do it well? Why must you look down on me? I've been getting good grades to show off to you but it never seem as if I was good enough! I don't fit to be your son!" I stated and stood up preparing to leave.

"I'm your father and I have my own reasons for that... You are going to start working as a trainee at my company tomorrow. 8 am and that's it. You may leave now!" he said. 

I walked away in anger.

End of flashback

________________________________________

"Hey!" Yujin called me. "Oh hi. Feeling any better after the thought of seeing me tonight? Kekeke" I teased. "Honestly, yes. Hehehehe" she replied. I was shocked with that kind of confession, she was never this way. She'd been always insecure of things but seeing her letting her feelings leak out to me makes me feel special. "Woahhh what's up with the confession... I know it, you're not ok hahahahahahaha" I played. "Yah! I said honestly didn't I.. kekeke I just... wanted to feel happy about my life and not being so secretive anymore, since I dont have anyone to tell my secrets to anymore" she said, in a tone that signalled me to change the topic.

"I prepared us dinner. But you know I can't cook that well so appreciate it!" I insisted. "Yeah, yeah... I will appreciate things more now, don't worry... although it tastes like dusts hahahahahaha" she muttered. I pinched her but she didn't resist it. She could bear the pain, I know her. She eats the food that I made like a child and smiled to me. After we both finished eating she complimented my food although I know that she was just making me feel good. 

After an amazing date, we finally called it a night. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

After having his home cooked meal, I was full and honestly it was tasty. I complimented her but he just rolled his eyes and smiled. "You brought me here to feel okay, didn't you. Thank you for that. I don't know if you're willing to hear my complains but, I miss her. I miss my queen. I have always thought she would always be here for me, so I thought I never had to worry about anything. Losing her hurts me so bad but it's life." I started tearing up, "She made me into who I am today, how I first learned how to walk to when I graduated a few months ago. I should've went back home right after arriving at Seoul from my 1 month vacation in Jeju-do but I decided to meet up with you guys. I am regretting that actually. If only I went home before, then I would have met her for the last time... Everything she does is for the sake of me, being a good person.. But all of this time I have been dissapointing her. All this time I have been thinking about myself, caring about my feelings, not knowing how she is suffering, how was her health? Have she eaten yet? If she catches a cold, I wasn't there, and I only talked to her through the phone, what kind of a daughter am I?" I cried.

"That's not true... Your mother loves you, and is happy for what you have achieved in your life. You are a good person, although you are quite strong as a girl, who fangirls a lot, and use sarcasm as your way of talking. But you care about others, you care about Hyo and Woohyun's feelings, you cared about mine. Remember the time when I asked you to help me so that my mother won't be mad at me? You want to know the real reason why my mom stopped getting mad at me after you asked for her tolerance? It's because of you! You are a good daughter, so don't blame yourself for anything, okay?" he yelled at me. I started bursting out in tears thinking about all my duty that I haven't even fulfilled now. 

I promised mom that I'm going to bring her to UK when I gained some money on my own, not using daddy's or Yu Seong's money. I promised to bring her around Korea and have a month vacation with her too like I did. I promised loads of things but I never fulfilled them until now. The thought of that made me feel so guilty that I cried even more. Slowly, I felt myself back on the ground. I was on my right state of mind. I knew by then I have let all of my feelings go out in a go. Mom gave that Juilliard oppurtunity for me. So I can't let her down again. 

After everything that had happened, we finally called it a night. 

The next morning, Woohyun called as I was eating breakfast with the whole family. The mood was gloomy on the table but his call made the situation less tense. I answered and he asked if I was going to decline the Juilliard request. "I'm still thinking about it. Of course I want to, but I have to ask Yu Seong's opinion about it, and dad's" I replied. 

"Yah! You spoke my name!! What is it?" Yu Seong interrupted our conversation. "I'm going to, later" I replied him and turned back to my phone.

"So, you're sure about this?" he asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be? I know I'm not a good pianist, but maybe it's a chance from my late mom." I answered.

"You don't mind leaving Yu Seong hyeong, uncle Yun, Hyo, me..... and Hoya?" he asked.

I choked and stopped eating. I forgot about that. If I left, I'm going to leave for three years for the least. If I exceled it might be longer. "I told you... I'm asking for their opinion first. What time is the due date?"

"In two weeks? I think...." he told me.

"Ok, will give you the answer in two weeks. I'm hanging up, bye!" I said.

"So what is it?" Yu Seong asked. "Woohyun's sister asked me if I wanted to go to Juilliard." I told him briefly. "WHAT?! That's a great oppurtunity! You should go!" he said. "You think so? What about you, pops?" I rebutted and asked for daddy's opinion. "Of course you should go. Your mother wants this." he said, looking down. "I guess I'll be going, after I discuss this mater with my friends" I said and left the table immediately. 

A/N: Sorry guys!! No Hyowoo moments here hehe ^___^ There will be more of their moments in the next chapter (woot woot spoiler alert) Sorry if this chapter >___<