Da Ra's/Da Ryen's?

Unrequited.... dream

"Ah.. where are they?" I mumbled as I checked my phone to know what the time is. "Did I arrive here too early or what?" I sighed.  

It was past 2 pm and I'm waiting for Hoya, Hyo and Woohyun to come. "They said to meet at Da Ra's Cafe but they're not here yet!! I've been waiting for hours!" I pouted. I mumbled to myself continously talking about how they are not responsible. Suddenly a waitress came towards me and asked "Don't you want to order something yet?", I smiled sweetly and said "Not yet... I'm still waiting for my friends to come". She replied my smile and walks away. "But!" I shrieked. She turned her head towards me, smiled and asked my order again, "Sorry for the change of mind. But I'll take... a cup of hot chocolate? And a piece of yam flavored cake. Thank you" and smile apologetically to her. She said "OK, will be up in a few minutes, gidariseyo". 

I began talking to myself again - and blaming them for their dishonesty for breaking the promise to come. I wanted to call them but it would seem as if I'm the weak one who can't wait. Unknowningly someone came in the cafe - and it's not just someone - it's Sungjong from INFINITE!!!! I died of happiness and wanted to take a photo of him... with me. I wanted to run and fangirl, tell him how much I adore my INFINITE oppas, and asked him to say my hello and introduce me to the rest of INFINITE members. I shrieked by myself but I have a reputation to protect, I thought. So I wanted to stand cooly and walk to him, pretend to bump into him accidentally. When I tried to, surprisingly Sungjong walked to that waitress before and ordered something to drink. I was curious, it wasn't a self-service cafe, so why did he walked over there when he could've just easily sat down and take his order. I snooped around like a paparazzi but he caught me and asked "You're an INSPIRIT?" I almost choked and died out of happiness because on of the members of INFINITE actually knows me. But I didn't want to die before I meet them altogether so I keep my cool down and said "What makes you think I am one?"

He giggled and said "You look like one because you look like a paparazzi. Oh where is my manners? Annyeonghaseyo, inpiniteu maknae Lee Sungjong imnida". Again I almost died out of spazzing too much inside my heart but I still kept my cool....... but not for so long. "HELLO I'M AN INSPIRIT IT'S A GOOD THING TO MEET YOU TODAY AT THE TIME LIKE THIS, I HOPE I'M NOT BOTHERING YOU BUT PLEASE SAY HELLO TO YOUR OTHER MEMBERS AND CAN WE TAKE A PHOTO TOGETHER?" I shrieked but this time, louder. I couldn't think of my reputation at that time the maknae was just so cute. He laughed and said "Sure... But just to inform you, the owner her owns me too. So you can't fangirl on me here or else she'll get jealous" while he turned his head to look at the waitress before. "Whoah... so you're dating??" I asked. He cooly said yes and again I could die because of happiness. I was okay with the fact that he was dating because I loved them all - not more nor less, and is okay if they found themselves a girlfriend. He smiled and we took a picture. I bowed, said thanks and went back to my seat. I was dying to tell Hyo about this - she would be green with envy I thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyomin's POV

We arrived here, and I expected Yujin to come early too, but unfortunately she wasn't here first. It was awkward sitting with Hoya and Woohyun, alone as a girl. "Ah... Yujin eodinna?" I asked them. "Don't worry, she'll be here in a while. Maybe she's still covering her eyes since she cried so much last night" Hoya answered me. Then, it's true. They did meet up last night. "Aaahh.... where is she?? I told her earlier to come to Da Ryen's Cafe. She's not one who usually comes late." Woohyun said. "She has to tell both of you something." he continued. 

"What is it?" I asked out of curiousity. "Just wait for her to come" Woohyun replied. Hoya looked like he wanted to call her, but didn't want to look like he's too desperate to see her, wanting to keep his cool, he slipped his phone back into his pocket. 

Da Ryen arrived with Myeong-L. They arrived hand in hand and looked so much happier. I wish that would be me and Hoya but sigh. Argh!! I need to get that thing out of my head!! I promised Yujin, Hoya that I'll let him go. I looked over to Woohyun and he stared at Da Ryen with Myeong-L too. Does he have the same thoughts as mine too? Sigh. Hoya sighed too and said "I'm looking for her! This is beyond late! This has never happened before!"

He rushed out and by then I knew he was dying to know what Woohyun talked about just now - about what she has to say to both of us. 

Da Ryen wore her apron and smiled at L, "What do you want to drink today, L ah?" "Geunyang..... coffee" he replied. She prepared for the coffee happily and delivered it to L's table.

"Ah... I'm jealous" Woohyun mumbled. "I am too, this is stupid." I said. 

"Since Hoya went to look for Yujin, it's better if we go out for a walk now. It's boring here plus their relationship is cheesy I could cry" he said, rolling his eyes, talking about Da Ryen and L. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun's POV

I just asked her out. DID I. WAIT. Do I like her? But we're friends, so what's wrong with going out for a walk. with you bestfriend. that is a girl. that you might fall into. I shook my head We are just friends and we do not have any feelings towards each other. Geunyang chingu. I thought. Little did I know that was the start of our story, yes our story. 

She hesitated but said yes. "I need some fresh air anyways." 

We walked and talked about things, just like any other days. But this time it was different. It was... awkward. Usually we would just talk about things and laughed and acted as if we're a couple but this time, it's as if both of us are insecure. I don't know. Sigh. I saw a rice cake stand and signalled her to come over. "Let's have these! We haven't had these in a while now!". She skipped towards my way and we ate happily like little childrens. Although it seemed awkward I tried to decline the thoughts of her in my future. Unknowningly I smiled with the thought of that. Again, I shook my head. She giggled and said "yah, why do you always do that now?" I pinched her cheeks and said "So you think you don't do that too recently?? Hahhh?" She reflected and hit my hand painfully. "Ouch!!" I shrieked. "Your pinches hurts too so we're the same now - no revenge ok" and then she sticks out her tongue. 

She stops for a while and said "Ah! Let's go there!". I was confused with where she was thinking but I followed her anyways. 

We arrived at the place sooner after. It was a place to play bicycle. "Ah I missed this place!! We used to go here everyday don't we?" she smiled. We paid for the bicycle and we played there that we didn't know time has already passed.

Realizing how pretty she looks while she's at her happiest it made me feel as if I'm in love with her. I giggled, "This is so stupid, just because  I want to get over Yujin doesn't mean I have to like her purposely" I thought. She suddenly stopped her bicycle and I asked her if she was okay. "I'm not..... I'm hungry" she pouted. I smacked her head lightly and said "Yah!! I thought it was serious!". She hit my left arm and said "you thought that didn't hurt?! Yah!! Now pay me with your food!! Kkkkk" 

"You know... it seems like these days I have always been cooking you food... Yah!! You're using me!!" I yelled. She laughs and said "It's your price for hitting me too much today! Now get me my dinner!! Hahahahahaha". Though it was true, I didn't feel burdened at all. "Let's go to my place, I'll make you dinner. But don't take this for granted, I'm not going to do this for you forever!" I told her. She nodded and we both walked home. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyomin's POV

We walked to Woohyun's apartment because he promised to make me dinner. I had always loved his cook. He was like my favorite personal chef. While we were eating dinner I asked, "Let's go meet your parents one day. Don't you miss them?" He looked at me and said "Of course I do. Let's go next week, perhaps?". I nodded, "Thanks for letting me go with you. You know your parents treat me well, as if I'm loved. Unlike my family, they're -- uhm... nevermind". "You're lucky you're a good kid. Or else my parents or family wouldn't like you." he smiled.

I was the only child in my family. My parents, they're... always busy so it's hard to make time to meet. Sometimes, I don't even meet them for a month, a year. But since Woohyun became my friend, I often went to his house to feel the love I never felt. His family was a big one. Nam JiHyun, Nam Woohyun, Nam DaRyen. All of them are nice to me. That's why I love being around them, that's why I'm the most comfortable around him. 

"Oh talking about family, has your mom called you?" he asked. "No, not since I went back to Korea which was like 3 months ago? I don't know. You know how they are. Outstation." I answered. "Oh, sorry for that. Don't worry, you'll get plenty of love from  my mother" he said. I smiled thankfully. 

We wondered where Hoya and Yujin were. But it was already late so we called it a night. He walked me to my apartment and said good night. Today was a good day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Although the meeting with Sungjong was daebak, I still longed to meet my friends. Why are they not here yet?! Suddenly my phone rang and it was Hoya. I answered and he yelled "Neo eodiya?!" "Yah! Control your tone. I'm at the cafe where are you guys?!" I replied. "WHAT CAFE YOU BUBBLEHEAD?" he said. "Da Ra's Cafe?" I replied, hesitated if I got the wrong place. "Yaaaaaaah we were waiting for you just now at Da Ryen's Cafe. Woohyun's little sister's cafe! Ah... neo jinjja babo" he said. 

"Oh.. sorry for that. I'll go out now. Eh!! I have something to tell you!!!" I shrieked. "Just wait for a little bit. I'll be there. And your story can wait" he said. 

After a while he came and I told him about my story with Sungjong. I shouted once in a while and that time he would smack me and ask me to stop. "This is the happiest day of my life!!" I shrieked again. INFINITE's Sungjong just laughed at my behavior and continued talking with Da Ra, I suppose. 

Hoya smiled and finally asked. "I thought you have something to tell me. Woohyun said so". "Er... that can wait. By the way where are they?"

A/N:  GUYS!!!!! Today is leadergyu's solo debut on mubank!! Be sure to see it ok ^___^