Monochrome

Monochrome

 

"Sit down," Jinmyun states when Kyuhyun and Junmyun enter his office at home. The room is filled with silence, only the sound of the clock and the flipping of papers can be heard.

Kyuhyun starts getting his father's attention by trying to clear his throat, Jinmyun looks up at the two boys staring at him, putting down his pen and closes the folder in front of him.

"You're here not to argue with me. You're here to listen."

"And to what? To obey them without asking us if we want to?" Junmyun shot back and Kyuhyun kicks him and glares at him.

"Just listen. Give me one last chance to fix everything." Jinmyun says seriously, hoping that none of his sons will disobey him this time.

"It took me just a night to realize a thousand of things. It took me just one night to see how much I lack of being a good father. It took me just one night to know that I should have been a better father if only I knew how to listen."

Junmyun bows his head, eyes tearing up. He is really hoping that his father will let him live the life he wants, to be happy with Kyungsoo without turning back to his responsibility to his parents.

"I'm sorry for holding unto you so tight, Junmyun that I didn’t realized that you can no longer breathe, that you are getting hurt every move you make. Kyuhyun, I'm sorry for turning my back to you just because I didn't give you the chance to choose the life you want to live." Jinmyun says as he gets up from his seat, walks towards the side table and gets a cup of tea.

"Dad," Junmyun says as he walks over to where his father is currently standing.

"Is it too late for me to start becoming a good father to both of you?" Jinmyun asks.

Junmyun hurriedly wraps his arms around his father's waist. Junmyun starts crying, and presses his face on his father's chest. It will be a lie if Junmyun admits that he doesn't love his father. He was mad and disappointed, but it never hits him that he will forget his father and all the good things he had with him. It might be just a few memories, but it’s still there nonetheless.

"I'm sorry, Junmyun. I'm really sorry. Kyuhyun, I'm very sorry too. Give dad a second chance?"

"Of course." Kyuhyun responds while Junmyun nods.

It was a short conversation. A simple sorry that comes from the heart is enough to heal a broken heart. From there, Jinmyun promised his sons to be a better father, to be a better person for the both of them. Jinmyun promised that he will get the broken pieces of their lives together piece by piece, slowly but hoping it will heal fast.

"This will be awkward and I don't know how to say this but," Jinmyun states and Kyuhyun says he should go on. "I told my board that I'm taking a week vacation. Where do you want to go?"

"Japan!" Junmyun exclaims. "Just the three of us?" Junmyun asks with a half smile.

"Your mom said she will handle all the work I'll be leaving behind so she will stay and she will just take you out. So yes, the three of us."

Junmyun pouts and Kyuhyun smiles as he understands why Junmyun looks upset. Jinmyun laughs and pats Junmyun's head.

"I have five tickets booked, though.”

"Really? Does it mean—“

"Chanyeol and his father will join us.” Jinmyun says snickering, “Hah I'm just kidding don't frown at me, Junmyun." Their father says and Kyuhyun starts laughing. It's nice to hear their laughter echoes the entire room. Especially for Kyuhyun, he waited for a long time for this, before he thought it was impossible to ever happen but right now, he's holding both Junmyun and his father's hand. Today is really one of the best days of his life.

"But I'll be the one to invite them. I need to talk to Kyungsoo and Sungmin first. I want to talk to Kyungsoo tomorrow. Will you be able to bring him here?" Jinmyun asks.

"What do you need to tell him? He's afraid of you." Junmyun says as he shakes his head, trying to save Kyungsoo from his father.

"I do not just need to ask apologies from you, I need to apologize to both Kyungsoo and Sungmin as well. I know they also had a hard time. Also, you both have rules to follow." Jinmyun says and turns to his desk getting a piece of paper.

"Still?" Junmyun asks.

"Yes." Jinmyun replies and stares at his list, “I’ve been doing this since this morning.”

"Pft. I thought we're free already and I can’t believe you took time to make a list; a list." Junmyun observes, trying to peek at the said paper.

"It's not a lot don't worry. Anyway, eat dinner with me? It has been a while, looks like I have to catch up on a lot of things.” Jinmyun says and walks towards the door. He turns his back looking at Kyuhyun whose arm is over Junmyun’s shoulder.

"Okay now I'm hungry. Let's go!" Kyuhyun answers.

--

“So what happened?” Kyungsoo asks Baekhyun as they talk using their ipads. Junmyun joins Kyungsoo on Kyuhyun’s bed lying on their stomachs as they watch Baekhyun gather his thoughts on how they got caught.

Chanyeol invited Baekhyun to join him for lunch and that’s originally the only plan. Baekhyun came around 11:30 in the morning right after the dining table got set. They ate, talked about university and even Junmyun and Kyungsoo. It started with a simple let’s go upstairs and watch Avengers and a simple reply of okay sure.

Baekhyun jumped on the bed and watched Chanyeol look for his Avengers dvd as he take selcas on his phone. Baekhyun was so focused on his phone choosing which to delete and save that he didn’t noticed Chanyeol approaching. Chanyeol managed to join Baekhyun at the bed and he slowly positioned himself at the back of Baekhyun and pulled the smaller boy closer to his chest by pulling him by the waist.

“Hey what are you doing?” Baekhyun asks when Chanyeol placed his head on Baekhyun’s right shoulder. Chanyeol sighs and said its okay and that he won’t be naughty and promised that he will behave. Baekhyun nodded and took the remote and started the movie.

There are packs of different chips on the bed, one on Baekhyun’s lap and he kept on feeding Chanyeol over his shoulder. They have been discussing the movie and analyzing every scene and when Chanyeol suddenly stopped talking.

Baekhyun assumed he fell asleep since he felt Chanyeol’s breath on his skin. He took a look at the side and was surprised to see Chanyeol staring at him, biting his lower lip.

“Yeol~” Baekhyun states and closed his eyes when Chanyeol started placing kisses on his nape and at the side of his neck. It started there with Baekhyun just loving the sensation until Chanyeol held him tighter and Baekhyun didn’t have a choice but to give in and turned his back to push Chanyeol on his back.

“So what happened?” Kyungsoo asks again. “Of course we do not want a detailed scene of how you and Chanyeol were making out yesterday.” Kyungsoo adds.

Baekhyun sighs and continues his story.

Chanyeol is lying on his back with Baekhyun on top of him until Chanyeol managed to pushed Baekhyun in a sitting position where Baekhyun is comfortably sitting on his lap. Chanyeol found his way under Baekhyun’s shirt and removes it for him and teasingly threw the shirt on the floor. They were giggling and laughing as their lips battle for the win until Baekhyun stopped and randomly started kissing Chanyeol’s adam’s apple and the sound of Chanyeol in his ears he knew his boyfriend is very satisfied.

“ Baek if you don’t stop that I cannot promise I will keep my hands off your so damn it— ah— B-Baekhyun I—“ Chanyeol said and Baekhyun stopped and stared at him.

“Ok let’s stop,” Baekhyun said but Chanyeol held his wrist.

“No you won’t.” Chanyeol said.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

“Continue kissing me.” Chanyeol ordered and a small chuckle escapes Baekhyun’s mouth before pressing it with Chanyeol’s.

“Damn it Baekhyun I said enough of the details. Tell me how did his mother catch you guys? What were you doing?” Kyungsoo asks and Junmyun starts laughing at the side. Junmyun observes how Kyungsoo gets a little awkward when talking about such things despite the fact that they do things similar to Baekhyun’s story as well.

“I was sitting on Chanyeol’s lap when I decided to by pushing him back to bed and so that would be unfair if I’m the only one shirtless so I removed his as well. Then I wasn’t able to keep my control so—“

“So,” Kyungsoo and Junmyun states at the same time when Baekhyun stopped and bowed his head.

“I started kissing him to his neck to his chest and—“

“And,” Junmyun said and Kyungsoo puts his face under a pillow, not wanting to hear what happened. Junmyun then removes the pillow over Kyungsoo’s head and pulls Kyungsoo closer.

“Listen to the beautiful story your best friend has for you,” Junmyun teases and Baekhyun starts whining and Kyungsoo covers his ears and shakes his head.

“Go on Baek,” Junmyun says and Baekhyun continues.

“Well I started ping his pants and right after the zipper was done, his mother entered the room asking us if we want some pizza,” Baekhyun paused before adding, “Kyungsoo I was shirtless and on top of him with my hands on his ped pants and Chanyeol’s hands are roaming around my hips that time and his mother— his m-mother was s-stunned and slammed the door and I didn’t know what to do,” Baekhyun cries and Junmyun starts rolling on the bed while laughing.

“Hyung! Stop laughing this is a serious business!” Baekhyun exclaims and Kyungsoo is basically just staring at Baekhyun on the screen, he doesn’t even have an idea what to say because it is obviously not okay.

“Wait after that what did you do?” Junmyun asks.

“I put my clothes on and ran my way out. Chanyeol texted me that his mom talked to him about the incident and surprisingly his mother said its fine but we should be careful.” Baekhyun sighs.

“Well that’s not bad. So what’s you problem now?” Junmyun wonders since the situation is not as bad as theirs.

“I don’t know how to face his mom? His mother is inviting me for dinner tomorrow evening.” Baekhyun says.

“Well just be yourself. Besides, no matter how hard you try, you will always do stupid things anyway.” Kyungsoo replies and starts making faces and buries his face on the bed. Junmyun starts poking and Kyungsoo whispers end the call and inform Baek I’ll call again later and so Junmyun did. 

Junmyun tries removing Kyungsoo’s arms that is covering his face and keeps on asking what’s bothering him. Junmyun keeps on poking Kyungsoo until Kyungsoo looks at him with his face burning red.

“Why are you blushing?” Junmyun asks with a grin.

“I’m feeling awkward talking about such thi—“ Kyungsoo stops when Junmyun starts smirking and is about to . “Shut up!” Kyungsoo screams.

“You’re cute feeling shy like this but when you’re at it, you also can’t keep your hands off me.”

“Well I told you to shut your mouth.”

“Make me.”

“Make you what?”

“Shut my mouth.”

“Hyung stop teasing!”

“I’m just kidding, baby. Well let’s just stay here on the bed for the entire afternoon because we’re going to my house later. Come closer and give me some warm hugs.”

“That is a problem too. I’m scared of your father.” Kyungsoo pouts as he moves closer and rest his head on Junmyun’s chest.

“Don’t be. I won’t leave you. I’ll be there by your side okay?”

“Promise me that.”

“Promise, little blushing sunshine.”

“I hate you sometimes, hyung.”

“I love you too, baby Soo.”

 

 

---

I was planning to make the story longer so that Jinmyun will on everyone especially on Kyungsoo but I just can't write suffering Kyungsoo lol so yeah, this will end with chapter 37, and an epilogue after that. I'm planning to start another story (i'm sticking to kyungmyeon 5ever) but... maybe after a month of rest. :3