I.

The Moon Represents My Heart

 

 

Feeling the warm breeze outside the campus, she seat and relax under penny tree.  Trying to escape from the crowd she never used to.  As she releases a deep sigh of relief, she turns her head in shock as she heard a familiar voice that speaks at the back of tree.

“Such a deep sigh. You okay Yoona-ssi?”  
 

“Oh hey Kris-ssi! Yeah I’m good.  So, what are you doing here?” 

“Same reason” he replied with a smile. 

“Oh I see” 

“You can relax if you want.  I’ll just seat here quietly” 

“Sure. Thanks” She replied as she doesn’t know where their conversation will if they continue talking. 
 
 


Sitting alone at her favorite spot, inside the green house, she enjoys her quality time reading a book and sight of her favorite guy. The tall handsome doe-eyed president of their high school’s student council.  

Xi Luhan.

For her looking at him from afar is the best thing she can do now.  She barely knows anything about him. He is cold outside but he is really approachable and caring. He is a good person; that’s the only thing she knows. 
 

Seohyun-ah stop staring and read your book!  She shouts at herself. One more glance, please?  Her subconscious asks. Okay! More last glance! Her eyes widen as she saw the man going to her spot. Omo omo omo! He’s coming what should I do? Ah. Act normal. Act normal.  Act normal. 
 

“Seo Joohyun-ssi. Anyeong” he greets with a smile.

“You’re here alone?” He adds before she could return his greetings. 

“Oh anyeong Xi Luhan-ssi.  Actually I’m with the plants and some insects” Seohyun replied ironically. 

He chuckles. “You’re funny. I like it.” 
 

You’re funny. I like it. Oh my G! This is killing me. Breathe Seohyun. Breath. 
 

“So, you’re not with Yoon- I mean, Im Yoona-ssi?” He asks. 

“Nope. I think she went somewhere else where she could relax” 

“I see. You okay being alone here?” 

“Yeah. I’m reading my a book anyway.” and staring at your gorgeous features before you came here!  

“Oh. I think I’m bothering you. So, gotta go” 
 

No, please stay.  Her subconscious begs. “Sure. TC! Bye.” She said with a fake smile. 
 

“Bye” Luhan said as he pats her head. 
 

Gosh! I’m totally infatuated with this guy. 
 


He tucks and smells her hair while watching her sleep peacefully under the penny tree.  Adoring her beauty he cannot help himself not to chuckle. 
 

“You are so beautiful” he whispered and left before she wakes up


Sorry for the shortness and some gramatical errors.