13th Floor

A Trip to a Different Dimension

 

Halloween was the time of the year where the members usually have different schedules. Some have variety shows to attend and others have a day off. This time, all members had schedules for a special variety show, except for one certain member.

It was Halloween night and all members were getting ready. It was already 4 and their manager was about to pick them up. Technically, it was the last time Leeteuk will be on a variety show and this show is a special show just for them.

A few members were already gathered in the living room and were waiting for the others to finish getting ready. Leeteuk, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were already in the living room waiting for the other members to finish getting ready.

After all, this was the first time in years since they appeared in a television show together.

“Is it true hyung? Is everyone really going to be there?” Ryeowook asked for the millionth time.

Although Ryeowook was asking Leeteuk, Kyuhyun was the one who answered and said, “For the last time Ryeowook, yes. Everyone will be there.”

“Really?” the elder asked the younger in absolute happiness. “Everyone... everyone?” Ryeowook asked in a chirpy tone.

“Dear lord... help me,” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath.

“Yes... Wookie. Everyone,” Donghae answered with a smile.

“Even Heechul hyung, Hangeng hyung, Mimi gege, and Henli are coming?” Ryeowook asked again.

“Yes Wookie, everyone’s coming. Everyone’s coming except for Hangeng. Hangeng can’t come because of the lawsuit thing and the broadcast company won’t allow the show to be aired if he is there,” Leeteuk explained to Ryeowook sadly.

“I swear to God, Leeteuk already told us this yesterday; where were you?” Kyuhyun stated irritably.

“Try calling Leeteuk hyung ‘hyung’ Kyu,” Kangin said.

“Leeteuk,” Kyuhyun said without the ‘hyung’ part.

“Whatever,” Kangin muttered under his breath.

Just then three quick honks were heard from the outside.

“Guys... hurry up. The van is already here,” Leeteuk shouted so the other members could hear his voice.

“You guys go ahead. There are only 7 seats available in the van,” Leeteuk said to Kangin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

“But hyung, how about the other members,” Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk.

Just then, Yesung, Siwon, Sungmin came in the living room and Siwon said, “We can take my car and follow you guys.”

“Alright. We’ll just meet you there then. So is that everyone?” Leeteuk asked and counted to see if all the members who were still living in the dorm were already outside and made sure that no one was left behind. “Alright... that’s everyone. Let’s go. Leeteuk said as he locked the door and head towards the van.

The ride to the filming location was long. Their manager was late in picking them up and picked them up around four thirty. It was sort of dark already and the place where the variety show was being filmed was around an hour away from the dorm.

“I’m so excited to see everyone again. I miss them so much,” Ryeowook began to say.

“Not again...” Kyuhyun muttered as he plugged his earphone and began to his game.

“Well sorry. I just miss them you know?” Ryeowook said defensively.

“Just ignore him Wookie... He’s just cranky today,” Donghae reassured Ryeowook. “I’m excited too. I can’t believe this is happening to us,” Donghae added.

“Yeah... I know. It would have been better if Hangeng hyung could be with us though,” Eunhyuk stated.

“Yeah...” Donghae and Ryeowook said together.

The ride to the abandoned motel became quiet and some members were catching a few zzz’s since they were scheduled to finish the filming late at night. Since it’s going to be a Halloween special, they were going to film in an abandoned motel and film the members’ reaction.

At first, most of the members opposed to the idea of filming a Halloween special of a variety show, but once the PD mentioned that they were going to be filmed together with the rest of the Super Junior members, almost everyone agreed to film the show. There were only 2-3 members who still opposed to the idea of the show but were eventually persuaded to go.

Heechul was granted a special leave from his enlistment for 3 days, including Halloween night, just to persuade him into being a part of the show. Kibum was hesitant at first, but eventually agreed to film the show. And lastly, once SM Entertainment contacted Henry and Zhou Mi about being a part of the variety with the other members, they were more than willing to go.

The only exception that SM didn’t allow and didn’t want, was for Hangeng to be a part of the show because of the lawsuit. That’s the reason why a few members didn’t want to continue the show because they found out that Hangeng was not even considered to be part of the variety show.

Anyways, they were already close to the filming location and they were filming in a 12 story high motel in a remote town.

“Okay... guys...” Leeteuk said as he turned around from his seat in the front to face the other members. "Please excuse me if I don’t do well today, it’s the first time that I ever handled 13 other members in one room. To help me, I would appreciate it if you would listen to me and follow the MC and my directions. Don’t talk when another member is talking and don’t get into arguments. That means you...Kyuhyun... would not kick another member’s or any funny business during the show. Am I being clear?” Leeteuk informed the members in the van.

“Hyung, Kyuhyun isn’t listening though. He has his earphones on,” Donghae said.

“Take it off,” Leeteuk told Donghae.

Donghae looked at Leeteuk hesitantly then at Kyuhyun. He took a deep breath and took Kyuhyun’s earphones off.

“Yah... What was that for?” Kyuhyun asked in annoyance.

“I was talking about something important Kyu,” Leeteuk said.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Like I said before, since there will be 14 members today, I would appreciate it if you help me and don’t do any funny business today because it would be hard to control 13 other members by myself,” Leeteuk said again.

“I can help,” Ryeowook said.

“Me too...” Donghae and Eunhyuk said together.

“Me too, Leeteuk. We can all do this together. I’m sure the other members feel the same way too. You don’t have to lead 13 members alone, we can do this together,” Kangin stated reassuringly.

“Good luck...” Kyuhyun said.

“Aww... thanks guys,” Leeteuk said almost tearing up. “At least promise me one thing Kyu... Just for tonight, no funny business. Interact with the other members but no funny business,” Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun.

“We’ll see Leeteuk. No promises made,” Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

Kangin was about to say something until they finally arrived at their destination.

The abandoned motel was pretty old. There were 12 floors and each room had its own balcony. The motel was pretty small. Even though there were 12 floors, there were only a few rooms per floor...about five rooms per floor.

“Wow... we didn’t even go yet and I’m getting scared,” Ryeowook stated.

“Are you kidding me? It’s just an old cheap motel. What’s there to be scared of?” Kyuhyun remarked.

“Let’s see if you still think that at the end of tonight,” Kangin challenged Kyuhyun. “Sleep with the lights on if you’re not scared,” he continued.

“Let’s have a bet,” Kyuhyun challenged Kangin. “Whoever screams first has to do whatever the other wants you to do. If I win and you scream first, you have to call me sunbaenim and you will be my slave for a month doing whatever I tell you,” Kyuhyun stated.

“Sure... If I win, you have to give up gaming for a month and to be nice to everyone. That means you complement them, call them hyung if they’re older than you; you know stuff like that,” Kangin countered.

“Are you kidding me? Might as well tell me to kill myself then,” Kyuhyun said.

“Does that mean you have no confidence in winning? I thought you said that you weren’t scared,” Kangin teased Kyuhyun.

“I’m not. There is nothing to be scared of. Fine... Deal... But don’t blame me Kangin if you lose and become my slave for a month,” Kyuhyun said.

Soon after, the van stopped in front of the motel and a few vans and cars were already parked on the side. The filming crew must have came earlier.

The van soon stopped and the car behind them, Siwon’s car, stopped soon after. The members got off the van and met with the other members in Siwon’s car.

“Have you seen it? I’m scared just by looking at it,” Sungmin stated.

“I know me, too. I don’t know how I can sleep tonight,” Ryeowook replied.

“I’m sure it’s not that bad. They might’ve just set it up before we got here or something,” Yesung reasoned.

“I don’t know... it just gives me a spooky feeling,” Ryeowook answered.

“Come on guys... let’s see if the other members got here already,” Leeteuk said.

The members walked to the front of the motel and soon enough, they saw their MCs for the night and 3 other members.

“Oh... my... God,” Ryeowook screamed loudly. “Heechul hyung, Mimi gege and Henli,” Ryeowook screamed as he ran towards the three members. “I can’t believe you guys are here! I miss you guys,” Ryeowook continued as he gave the members a hug.

It was the first time in months since Ryeowook seen any of the members. Heechul, Zhou Mi and Henry gave Ryeowook a hug as soon as Ryeowook reached them.

Just then, a car just arrived and 2 people approached where the rest of the members are. “Shindong and Kibum are here. Shindong brought the prodigal son back,” Shindong said announcing their arrival.

“Hey... guys. Long time no see,” Kibum said to the other members.

“Do you know how much we miss you... you brat?” Kangin asked as he gave Kibum a welcoming embrace.

“Yeah... We missed you Bummie,” Donghae said.

“I missed you guys too,” Kibum replied.

“I can’t believe we’re all here together,” Eunhyuk stated.

“I’m so excited,” Henry said.

“Me too...” everyone said together.

“If only Hangeng gege could join us,” Zhou Mi stated sadly.

“I know... it would be better,” Heechul agreed.

“Everyone... gather around,” Leeteuk said as he tried to gather everyone together. Once everyone gathered in a huge huddle, Leeteuk began to talk, “The PD just told me that we’re about to start soon and that we have to get ourselves ready. We’re Super Junior and we’ll show them that no matter how big the group is, we can still function as one. We can do this together you know. We’ll show them that we can do this, okay? Don’t forget to listen and participate during the program and remember, have fun!”

“Deh...” everyone responded.

“We are... Super-” Leeteuk began to say.

“Jun-IOR” the rest of the members replied.

After Leeteuk’s pep talk, everyone began walking towards where the two MCs were. One of the MCs was Ho Dong and the other was a girl that wasn’t in a lot of variety shows, a new MC for that night.

“Hello guys... I’m Ho Dong and this is Mi Young. We will be your MC for tonight,” Ho Dong introduced themselves to Super Junior.

“Hello...” Super Junior greeted them with a bow.

“Wow... Super Junior sure does have a lot of members,” Mi Young stated.

“Deh...” they said with a smile.

“We’ll be starting soon so be ready okay?” Mi Young stated and the members just responded with a bow.

“Seven members should be on my right and the other seven will be on Mi Young’s left,” Ho Dong stated.

The members began to separate and had Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Kibum, and Heechul on Ho Dong’s right. In the meantime, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Shindong, and Henry walked on the other side and stood on Mi Young’s left.

“We are filming in 3... 2...” the PD said as motioned that they already started.

“Hello... We’re your MC for today. I’m Ho Dong and this is Mi Young. As you can see we have special guests tonight and our special guests are Super Junior,” Ho Dong introduced the MCs and Super Junior.

“Deh... we are fortunate to have these handsome men be our special guests tonight. For those who are new Super Junior fans, I think it would be best for everyone to say their names. Let’s see... Let’s start from Leeteuk on Ho Dong’s right,” Mi Young suggested.

“Hello... We are... Super-“ Leeteuk said.

“Jun-IOR” the other members responded.

“Deh... Hello... I am Leeteuk.”

“Hello, I am Yesung.”

“I am Sungmin... nice to meet you.”

“Hello... I am Siwon.”

“Hello... my name’s Zhou Mi. Nice to meet you.”

“I am Kibum.”

“Hello, I’m Heechul.”

“Hi...I’m Kangin.”

“Hello... I’m Eunhyuk.”

“Hi... Nice to meet you, I’m Donghae.”

“Nice to meet you again, I’m Ryeowook.”

“I’m Kyuhyun.”

“I’m Shindong. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Hello... my name’s Henry. Nice to meet you.”

“Deh... I am surrounded with these handsome men tonight and these men will soon go in the abandoned motel behind us. Do you guys know anything about this motel?” Mi Young asked the members.

“No... We don’t,” Leeteuk answered.

“Someone told us it was haunted though,” Ryeowook said.

“Those are just rumors I’m guessing. I hope you guys don’t get scared easily because you guys will go in and see if it really is haunted. You know... just for the sake of Halloween,” Ho Dong said. “Be careful, there’s a legend that said if you go on Halloween night, strange things happen in that motel,” Ho Dong warned.

“It’s not scary. It’s just an old motel,” Kyuhyun remarked.

“See? We have a fighter here,” Ho Dong joked.

“So... we’ll give you the choice whether you guys want to go in two groups separately or together with 14 members. How do you guys want to go in?” Mi Young asked the members.

“Let’s have a vote,” Ho Dong said. “For those who want two separate groups, raise your hand,” Ho Dong stated. Shindong, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun and Heechul raised their hands.

 “Since more people didn’t raise their hand, I’m assuming that more people want to go together. Since the majority overrules the minority, all 14 members would go together,” Mi Young stated.

“Alright... we’ll give four members a video camera designed for darkness and they would record everything they see. The other members will hold flashlights and lead the way,” Ho Dong instructed.

“While you guys are going to the top floor, we will see your interactions going there through the video camera. You guys will take the elevator and go to the 12th floor, which is the top floor of this motel. As soon as you get there, go to room 1202 and go to the window. Once you reach the window, wave outside for the camera. Once you’re done waving your hands and we see you waving at us, then you can go back,” Mi Young explained.

Ho Dong gave the four video cameras to Henry, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Yesung.

“Are you guys ready?” Mi Young asked as soon as everyone was already equipped with what they needed.

“Deh...” Super Junior members responded.

“Good luck and... Happy Halloween,” Ho Dong said.

As soon as Ho Dong finished talking, everyone began walking towards the entrance of the motel. Although no one said it, everyone felt as if they were entering in another dimension.

“Henry, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Yesung,” Leeteuk called them.

“Deh...” they responded.

“Make sure to turn on the video camera,” Leeteuk instructed.

“Deh...” they replied.

Once they got in, the lobby was small but decent sized. It wasn’t so small that only a few people can stay in the lobby.

“First we have to find the elevator,” Shindong stated.

“No... We have to find the swimming pool. What else are we supposed to find?” Kyuhyun asked sarcastically.

“Kyuhyun... remember what Leeteuk hyung told you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah... remember what I told him?” Kyuhyun asked Eunhyuk in a mocking way. “I said no promises,” Kyuhyun replied with a smirk.

“Found it,” Zhou Mi stated as he pointed to the elevator.

Zhou Mi pressed the button and asked in broken Korean, “How can we fit in one elevator?”

“Yeah... good question,” Kibum remarked.

“How about we split in to 2 and meet upstairs,” Heechul suggested.

“That’s a good idea hyung,”Siwon remarked.

Ding

“So seven members will go ahead and the rest will follow after since there’s only one elevator,” Sungmin clarified.

“Yes... and 2 people who are bringing the camera have to be in each group,” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun, Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook got in the elevator first.

“See you later...” Ryeowook said as they went in the elevator.

“It’s not as bad as I thought,” Siwon remarked.

“Yeah... but it feels strange though,” Shindong replied.

“It’s just creepy,” Henry said in English.

“I guess I’m not the only one who thinks it’s strange,” Yesung remarked.

“Aaahhh....” someone screamed.

“Oh... my God! What was that? Who screamed?” Leeteuk asked worriedly. “Was that them?” Leeteuk asked.

“It sounded like Ryeowook’s voice,” Yesung said.

“No... It sounds more like Sungmin,” Siwon said.

“It doesn’t matter who it is, the only thing that does matter is that we have to go there immediately,” Leeteuk said in a panic.

Leeteuk pressed the elevator button repeatedly hoping the elevator will come faster.

“Leeteuk gege... calm down. I’m sure they’re fine,” Zhou Mi said in broken Korean. Zhou Mi tried to reassure Leeteuk.

“I just heard someone scream,” Leeteuk said in hysteric. “How can I calm down?” he added.

Just then the elevator came and everyone got in. Leeteuk pressed the 12 button a couple times until Shindong had to hold Leeteuk’s hand to prevent Leeteuk to press it again.

The ride to the top was weird. Although no one said it out loud, the weird vibe they had earlier became stronger and the ride seemed to be longer than everyone expected.

Once the elevator stopped, everyone got out of the elevator and no one seemed to notice that they didn’t stop on the 12th floor, but stopped on the 13th floor on a 12 floor motel.

“Where are they?” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

He looked around and the motel seemed strange. The numbers said that the rooms on that floor were from 1301-1310. When the members were looking at the motel earlier, it looked like it only had 5 rooms per floor and only had 12 floors. But the floor they were on was the thirteenth floor and there were ten rooms instead of five.

“Maybe they’re in the room already,” Zhou Mi suggested.

“What room were we supposed to go to?” Kibum asked.

“1202,” Siwon answered.

“Hyung... how come the numbers says that the rooms are from 1301-1310?” Yesung asked Leeteuk.

“What are you talking about? There are only 12 floors in this motel,” Leeteuk replied.

“Look hyung,” Yesung said as he pointed to where it said 1301-1310.

“Hurry... let’s find them and get out of here,” Leeteuk said as he head towards the elevator again and pressed the button.

They waited for a few moments and soon the elevator dinged, indicating the elevator just arrived.

Once the elevator opened, the entrance of the elevator was blocked by a cement wall.

“Aaahhh... why is it blocked? How can we get out?” Henry said in a panic.

“Are we stuck here?” Kibum asked worriedly.

“Aaahhh....” they heard another scream.

“We have to find them. Someone needs us,” Leeteuk said almost in the verge of tears.

“I heard the scream coming from there,”Shindong said as he pointed to where the arrows says that the rooms 1301-1305 were located.

“Maybe they’re in 1302 instead of 1202,” Yesung suggested.

Leeteuk ran to find the room 1302 and the other members followed close behind him.

Once Leeteuk found the room, he opened the door and it opened without too much force. Once the door was open, it was empty. There was nothing there, except a bed with a canopy and a rocking chair on the side near the window. The other members weren’t there and there was no one in the room except for a figure sitting in the rocking chair.

“Don’t go closer,” Henry said in English.

“Hyung don’t go closer,” Kibum said.

Leeteuk ignored the other members’ warning and approached the figure in the rocking chair. Leeteuk was inches away from the figure and the figure turned around. The figure that turned had hollow eye sockets and the color that was supposed to be where the eyeballs were had a red color.

Leeteuk screamed and fell to the floor. He quickly got up and ran away from the room.

Once they were in the hallway, Siwon said, “We have to get out of here. Hyung I’m scared.”

“We can’t leave. We can’t leave the others here. Besides there’s no place we can escape. The elevator doesn’t work,” Leeteuk said. “You guys... Kyuhyun... Heechul... Kangin...” Leeteuk began calling the other members.

Yesung followed Leeteuk and began calling the other members, “Sungmin... Eunhyuk... Donghae... Ryeowook...”

“Zhou Mi gege... I’m scared,” Henry stated as he held on to Zhou Mi while walking.

“It’s okay Henli. I’m here... don’t worry. There are a lot of us,” Zhou Mi reassured Henry.

Henry stopped holding the camera and stopped videotaping. Instead, he just held onto Zhou Mi for support.

Meanwhile, Yesung still had the other video camera and was still recording when he saw a figure in the picture.

At first he thought it was one of the other members, but he noticed that once he looked at the figure in front of him instead of the camera, there was nothing. However, once he looked at the camera again, a figure is walking towards him again.

“Hyung... hyung... there’s something walking towards us,” Yesung said in horror, pointing at the figure in front of him.

Leeteuk looked at where Yesung was pointing and saw nothing. “There’s nothing Yesung,” Leeteuk said.

Yesung checked the video camera again, and the figure continued to go closer. Yesung became more scared and said, “It’s coming closer hyung. We have to run.”

Yesung didn’t wait until the other members believe him and began running the opposite way to where the figure was at. Soon enough, the other members began following Yesung in the narrow hallway.

The members continued to run the narrow hallway and it seemed as if the corridors of the hallway were getting narrower as they ran. It became so narrow that it was almost impossible for them to walk through... much less run.

“Hyung what’s going on?” Kibum asked.

“How come the hallway’s getting narrow?” Shindong asked in horror.

“Guys... where are you? I hear someone’s voice. Where are you dammit? Don’t leave me,” someone said in a panic. They recognized the voice as Kyuhyun. “Where am I? Guys... don’t leave...” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“Kyuhyun...” Leeteuk said frantically. He tried to squeeze in the narrow hallway but by then, the walls of the hallway already closed in on them and they couldn’t move any further. Leeteuk tried to squeeze through but he didn’t move an inch.

By now, since the walls of the corridor had closed in on them, Leeteuk, Shindong, Yesung, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Henry and Kibum were standing in a straight line and they could only see the back of the person in front of them.

“Leeteuk? I mean Leeteuk hyung? I promise I’ll be good if you help me. I’m scared hyung,” Kyuhyun said.

“Don’t move Kyu. I’ll find a way. Stay where you are,” Leeteuk instructed.

“Okay hyung. Where are you though?”Kyuhyun asked.

“We’re stuck in the hallway. How about you?” Leeteuk asked.

“I’m stuck in the hallway too,” Kyuhyun stated.

“Maybe Kyuhyun is on the other side,” Zhou Mi said to himself in Mandarin.

“What did you say Zhou Mi?”Leeteuk asked.

Siwon, who was close to where Zhou Mi was, heard what the latter said. Siwon translated, “Zhou Mi said that Kyuhyun might be on the other side of the wall we’re stuck in.”

“That’s possible,” Shindong agreed.

“How do we get to him?” Leeteuk asked.

“If we pray and ask God to part the hallway like he parted the red sea, maybe we can get to Kyuhyun,” Siwon suggested.

“Seriously... Siwon? Now is not the time to put your religious belief when no one will ever believe that we got stuck in a hallway in the first place,” Kyuhyun said.

“What do you suggest then Einstein?” Siwon asked Kyuhyun.

“Does anyone have a lighter?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I do... why?” Shindong asked.

“I don’t know if it’ll work but try lighting it up. Maybe it will miraculously melt the hallway,” Kyuhyun suggested.

“It’s worth a try,” Shindong said as he reached in for his lighter and placed it near the hallway; it didn’t work. “It’s not working, now what?” Shindong stated.

“I don’t know. I guess were stuck here forever,” Kyuhyun stated.

It was silent for a while and the other members were thinking of ways to get unstuck and get out of the hallway.

After a few minutes, they heard a farting sound and soon after, they could smell the foul smell of someone’s fart.

“Hey... who farted?” Yesung asked.

“Sorry...” Shindong apologized.

“Yah... the hallway is getting wider,” Leeteuk said.

“Oh my God. You’re right. Shindong’s fart made the walls wider. How the hell, can that be scientifically explained or be believed by anyone sane?” Kyuhyun stated.

“Keep farting...” Zhou Mi encouraged Shindong.

“Yeah... keep farting,” Henry encouraged.

“Thanks... no pressure or anything,” Shindong said as he tried to fart again but nothing was released.

“Keep farting,” Yesung said.

“You know it sounds weird hearing people encourage me to fart you know,” Shindong said as he tried again... nothing was realeased. “I can’t fart anymore. It was just a one time thing,” he continued.

Although he didn’t release anymore, the walls continued to widen until it stopped expanding. However, the other side was wide enough that they could see Kyuhyun and was wide enough for the latter to pass through. Kyuhyun ran to where the others were and said, “Let’s get out of here. It smells so bad it’s giving me a headache.”

The members began to walk to the elevator and Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun, “Where are the others?”

“I don’t know. I left them and wandered around this floor by myself. I thought it would be scarier and be more of an adventure if I wandered the floor by myself. I was just walking around until the hallway became narrow,” Kyuhyun explained.

“Let’s walk towards the elevator. We might find them there,”Yesung suggested.

They continued to walk towards the elevator when they heard another scream. This time, the scream came from multiple people and came from one of the doors they passed through.

Leeteuk began walking back to where he heard the scream until Shindong stopped him. “What are you doing?” Shindong asked.

“You heard that right? That might be them. We have to go back and check,” Leeteuk reasoned.

“Let’s go hyung. That might be another trap. The other members might be downstairs already,” Shindong countered.

“Let me go. I have to find them. It’s my job as a leader to make sure everyone’s safe,” Leeteuk said as he yanked his arm from Shindong’s grasp and walked towards the room where he heard the scream.

Shindong said, “Hyung where are you going? Come back!” Shindong turned around and faced the other memebers. "What do we do? Do we leave them here?" Shindong asked the other members in front of him.

“Are you crazy? How can we leave the other members and Leeteuk hyung in this creepy motel?” Yesung said as he left the group and followed where Leeteuk walked.

“I’m scared. I want to go home,” Henry said still holding on to Zhou Mi.

“Let’s just go back. I’m sure they’ll find their way back,” Zhou Mi suggested.

Shindong began walking towards the elevator again while Henry, Zhou Mi, Siwon, Kibum and Kyuhyun followed Shindong.

Once they reached the elevator, they pressed the button and repeatedly begged for the elevator to work this time. Once the elevator dinged, the door opened and the elevator door wasn’t blocked by cement anymore.

“Thank God,” Siwon exclaimed as everyone began to fill the elevator.

The elevator door closed shut and as soon as they pressed the ‘L’ button for lobby, they left the other members who were still stuck on the 13th floor. The one way trip to the 13th floor was only available during Halloween night. They couldn’t use the elevator before because the only time that a person could return to one’s own dimension is on the twelfth hour on midnight during Halloween night.

And on the twelfth hour, the elevator to return to one’s own dimension will return once during the twelfth hour. As soon as that one chance is used during the twelfth hour, the person or people who are stuck in that floor will forever remain in that floor or if they’re lucky, they’ll figure out that the portal door in the elevator to their own dimension will open once again on the twelfth hour on midnight during Halloween night.