Shock

Paparazzi
“I can’t believe you trip like that Unnie.” Yoona said with a heavy sigh and shook her head in disappointment.
 
They both sat in the park after they were able to get away from those paparazzi earlier.
 
Tiffany just gave her a signature eye smile, and then Yoona knock Tiffany lightly on her head with her knuckles as Tiffany stuck her tongue out childishly. “Not like I mean to.” Tiffany said in a sweet voice, but quickly her expression became stern and serious with a hint of sadness. “I wanted to make sure if it was her.” She hung her head down feeling a little hurt by the fact that Jessica didn’t recognized Tiffany at all. Despite the new hair color and her out grown mushroom hair from the past, Tiffany stilled looked rather the same.
 
“Was it her?” Yoona asked with a brow slightly raised at Tiffany.
 
Tiffany gave a small nod in reply. “I don’t understand why she didn’t recognize me…” She retorted in a low voice as she fiddle with the soda can in her hand. “I mean, do I really look at different from several years ago?” She muttered out loud rather than silently saying it to herself.
 
“I don’t know, Unnie.” Yoona replied as she stared up at the clear sky of Seoul while she leaned against the bench. Tiffany had told Yoona about Jessica. The memories those two shared and how Jessica suddenly left Tiffany without saying much of a word. As Jessica was now back, but as a famous idol that seem to not have recognized Tiffany at all. “Maybe she just didn’t have a chance to look at you long enough to notice.” Yoona tried to lift Tiffany’s spirit up. She hated when she saw Tiffany rather gloomy. Her smiles and brightness were the best as it made everyone around her happy. But seeing her like this would make anyone sad.
 
“Maybe you’re right.” Tiffany mumbled and gave a small smile. She quickly finished her can of soda and tossed it into the recycling bin. “Let’s go.” She said as she stood up and brought back her eye smile.
 
“Huh? To where unnie?” Yoona blinked up at the older girl with her head slightly tilted to the side.
 
“Home, where else? Mom and dad probably have lunch ready by now.” Tiffany said as she looked at the time on her phone then she quickly added, “You don’t mind coming over right? It’s more fun if you were around.”
 
Yoona shot the eye smiling angel her own smile. “Sure, just let me call me parents first.” The red hair merely nodded as she waited for Yoona to call her parents before they went their way to Tiffany’s place.
 
After having their lunch, Tiffany and Yoona spent majority of their time watching movies in Tiffany’s room. They then start gossip about a few things here and there, but nothing much. Until Yoona suddenly slipped an certain information that startled the older female.
               
“You have a crush on Yuri!?” Tiffany jaw was slightly dropped. She was utterly speechless, word escaped from her lips leaving her mute. Yoona could only give an innocent nod while her cheeks were flushed red. Tiffany quickly found her voice back, “Wait wait wait. You told me you don’t even like Jessica or Yuri.” The red hair said in disbelief as she intently stared at the innocent girl.
 
Yoona slowly shrunk in size by Tiffany’s stare as she slowly glance away, avoiding to make any eye contact with the red hair. “Umm… Well…” Yoona mumbled nervously while her face stayed red.
 
“Tell, if not I’ll tickle you until you tell.” Tiffany said evilly with a mischievous grin slowly forming on her lip. Her hands were already lifted up as she was ready to pounce on Yoona at any moment.
 
Yoona squeak when Tiffany had threatened her by tickling her. “O-kay! Okay! I’ll talk!” She winced, one thing she hates about seeing Tiffany sad. She definitely hated when she was tickled, especially from Tiffany. Tiffany showed no mercy to Yoona when it came to tickling her. The thought of Tiffany tickling her to death brought shivers down to Yoona’s spine. Yoona gave a small cough and sat straight, trying to compose as possible. “Well, it happens several days ago. Umm…” Yoona fidget in her seat on the floor.
 
“Until what happen?” Tiffany slowly raised a brow at Yoona, indicating her to continue.
 
“Eeer – You remember me leaving from school super late that one day, right?”
 
Tiffany expression became serious as she gave a firm nod, “Yeah I remember. You said some group of gang cornered you. But someone save you before anything serious happened to you.” Then it finally made her realize, “Wait! The person that saved you was it Yuri!” Tiffany eye widen in shock again. Yoona could only give a short nod. “Aww ! My little Yoona is all grown up ~ !” The old female shouted. She gave her cheerful eye smile and randomly hugged Yoona, which caught her off guard.
 
“Yah!” Yoona shouted in shock and fell to the floor from the random hug. She groaned in slight pain when her head made contact to the floor.
 
“But you sure you just don’t just find her as your hero, though?” The old girl asked in concern as she slowly got up from Yoona after the random hug. She also helped the younger girl up back up into a sitting position.
 
Yoona simply rubbed the back of her head before replying, “Y-yeah… I thought so too at first. Then I started to listen to their songs after that.” The younger girl quickly glanced away and scratched the back of her head with a sheepish grin. “Before I realize it my heart kept on racing every time I think about Yuri-unnie.” She continues with her sheepish grin while laughing softly.
 
“Aww ! She really is grown up!” Tiffany stated, pretending to talk to another person, while she pretended to wipe fake tears. “She grows up so fast.” Tiffany continues to fake cry and wipe the fake tears off.
 
“Yah! I’m only a year younger than you unnie!” Yoona pouted at Tiffany, who stopped her fake tears. She eyes became crescent moons, giving her eye smile once more. “I know, but you’ll always still be a baby to me!” Tiffany retorted and got up from her seat. “Anyways,” The older female claps her hand together as she changed the topic, “It’s getting late. Do you want me to take you home or we go out and eat first?”
 
Yoona looked up at Tiffany and blinked. “Huh? We’re not eating dinner here?” She tilted her head to the side innocently.
               
“Nope. ~ Not tonight. We haven’t gone grocery shopping yet so there’s nothing to prepare.”
               
The younger female could only give a nod before giving a smile, “Then we can eat out first then.”
 
“Great! Let’s go then! I’ll decide where to go this time since you decided last time!” Tiffany said cheerfully and grabbed her car keys from her desk as Yoona quickly followed behind her. 

A/N: This is my last chapter for tonight. Going to hit the hay now, night guys! And I'll revise this once I wake up. ;; Hopefully this wasn't too boring. ; ____;