Nine

My New Friends,EXO

Kris's POV

After all the incident,everyone cried,sad. Tao,our romantic kungfu panda already in the other world. Rest in peace Tao. 

That night,we all ate dinner,everyone kept their mouth shut.No one want to talk. Some of them listened to music,played games,walked in the garden,swim in the pool and KiMi,still crying.

''KiMi,stop crying.....He's gone now....He'll be sad if you cry...'',I said.

''i-i-i-....i feelt giulty you know...If we never meet,this...this will never happen...''

''don't blame yourself...it's all fate. i know his young but death always welcome us in any time...'',I hugged her.

She didn't say anything.She rested herself in my hug and fell asleep. I took her to her room and let her sleep.She needs rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's morning.Everyone woke up early. We all washed up and have breakfast downstair.

''Good morning everyone!!~",KiMi greeted us with smile.She looked like herself now. Not like before,always cry and sad.

''huh??? I thought you always cry and wake up late,KiMi....'',Kai said.

''I know....I love Tao like my own oppa..But he's gone now.He still love me and i know he's watching us now. If i'm sad,he'll sad too...so i must go on...I can't just cry in the corner and wait for him to come back.I mean,he's died,he can't come back right?''

''you're right....our romantic kungfu panda already gone....BUT WE'RE STILL ONE!!!!'',Chen shouted.

''YEAH!!'',we all shouted.

So,we started our life without Tao. But i know Tao always with us. I can feel it.

 

KiMi's POV

I packed up my things to get ready to go back to Korea.We all at airport and fly back to Korea. I sleep all the way back because i'm tired. When we arrived,there's lots of fangirl and we can't go out. So,EXO's manager helped us pushed the fangirl. I was beside one of the manager.Suddenly i saw an old woman being pushed by the fangirls.I can't stand it so i ran to ther and grabbed her hand out of the airport. 

''Thanks my dear.'',she said.

''be careful next time,grandma'',i'm about to cry because i was pitied her.

''thank you so much''

''nae...grandma,who you're waiting for?''

''i'm waiting my grandson from LA''

''who?''

''Lay @ Zhang Yi Xing''

''aahhh! wait aahhh!! i'm his friend! wait ahh ''.

I ran to Lay and pulled him to his grandma.

''grandma!!!! what you're doing here!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!''

''HELLO!!!!'',all of us greeted her.

''I miss you my grandson...'',she hugged Lay.

''Let's go to our dorm!!''

So,we all went to EXO's dorm.

 

 

In the dorm...Lay's grandma sit with us.

''is she your girlfriend?'',grandma pointed at me when she asking Lay.

''NO NO  NO!!! SHE IS KRIS'S''

''Kris? ooh...you should find a girl like her,she's nice..'',I started to blushed.

''aahh...grandma...I'm still young =_=''

''you're old! you need to find wife now!'',she smacked Lay's .

Everyone laughed! He so funny!! Also grandma!!

We chatted a lot with Lay grandma but it's time for grandma to go back to China. 

''bye !!!! please visit us again!!!!'' ,we all waved and Lay and his grandma.

''bye!''

After that,KyungSoo cooked for us and I'm helping him.

''You slice like this,not like that.Look at this! what is this?? this is not an Onion!! it's look like alien food!!'',he keep nagging.

''i'm sorry~''

''Kyungsoo yah~~~'',Kai came in,hugged  Kyungsoo from behind.

''YAH! what are you doing??!!!'',he blushed.I looked and them like d*0*b

''i always do this to you everytime you're in kitchen'',ok..this is their privacy.

''guys,i need to go see Kris,bye!! enjoy!!''

''she knows what we're doing~~~'',Kai said.

They sooooooo sweet~~!!! how i wish Kris is like that too~ He is but he did it in ert ways!! 

I searched for Kris in his room but i saw LuHan played games with SeHun.

''where's Kris?''

''he's bathing''

''aahh...ok!''

Shall wait for him,I sat in front of TV with ChanYeol and BaekHyun.They watching love drama. I already yawned for 10 times maybe? It's boring. Suddenly i smell something delicous from the kitchen. I ran and I saw pancakes.I saw no one in there,where's Kai and Kyungsoo? I don't care. When I'm want to opened the frige i saw Kyungsoo and Kai were kissing beside it but they didn't noticed me.I quickly sat down on the other side. I'm afraid to move.They will notice me if i move. 

''K-K-Kai,I can't breath!''

''Stay still!''

GOOSEBUMP!!!!!!!! 

''yah!! KaiSoo!! go to your room!!'',someone screamed.

''sorry~~!!!''

Someone grabbed my wrist and it's Luhan and SeHun.

''I'm...scare....I..wanna go home....''

''stay here...it's normal kay?'',LuHan said.

''NORMAL???ARE YOU CRAZY???''

''no..we're couple too you know..'',SeHun said.

''WTF!!!''

I fainted.

 

 

 

WTH IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!