Chapter 4

Life As An Idol's Dongsaeng

Minjung and Gyuri parted their ways home. Minjung opened her door and shut it. She threw the paper, filled with autographs, on her bed. She walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of water and drank it. Suddenly, the image of Rokhyun on stage interrupted her thoughts. He was so hot. She remembered what she was thinking and shook the thoughts out of her head.

"Minjung-ah, why do you have to think about him?" Minjung asked herself.

She tried to search for an answer but nothing came to her head. Minjung groaned as her head hurts. She set the glass in the sink and walked towards her bedroom. She sat down on her bed but it somehow felt uncomfortable. Minjung grabbed the item she accidently sat on and looked at it. It was the paper that was filled with autographs. She read the messages on it. Some made her giggle and some made her bored. Minjung spotted Eunjung's signature and read the message.

"Minnie-yah, do good in school. Don't ever get yourself into trouble. I know you are still single. If you want a boyfriend, tell me and I'll help you find one. I know the right one just for you. I sent a picture of him to our parents and they said they'd love to have him as a son-in-law. I won't tell you who he is, but if you're curious wait until you're ready to have a boyfriend then you'll know who he is. Annyeong and be a good little dongsaeng! ^^"

Minjung's jaw dropped after she read the message.

"Eunjung-unnie and umma and appa found me a boyfriend?!" Minjung shrieked.

"No way. This can't be happening." Minjung groaned.

She decided to forget about it and continue to read. She read everyone's message and now it was Rokhyun's message. Minjung got curious so she read it.

"You didn't have to lie to me that you've never seen me. I recognize you anyway. I saw you in the audience and you were staring at me the whole time. Like me or something? Just to tell you this, I'll never like a girl like you. I'm sure we'll meet again soon. You better watch your back. I won't forgive you for running into me and threatening me like that. Just you watch, little girl, just you watch. I'll make your life miserable. Beware."

Minjung's jaw dropped again. Now Kim Rokhyun is threatening her!

"What have I got myself into?" Minjung groaned.

"What to do? What to do?" Minjung muttered as she walked back and forth.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her mind. She grabbed the paper and folded it a few times before she locked it in her backpack. She grabbed the backpack and walked towards her closet and threw it on one of the shelves and shut the door. She looked at the Hello Kitty clock sitting on her desk. It read 8 P.M. Minung decided to stay up a bit longer. She entered the living room and walked towards the couch. On her way, she grabbed the remote on the table and pressed the "on" button and sat down.

Today's concert were on. She decided to watch it. The camera caught her a couple of times. Finally, it was 100%'s performance. She kept her eye on Rokhyun whenever it showed him. She adored his voice. She even sang along.

"Uriga wae~" She sang with the bottom of her heart.

Minjung has a talent, which is singing and she's not bad at dancing. Her voice was as good as Rokhyun. She sang the whole song. After the show was over, she turned off the television and lay down on the couch. Her eyelids got heavier and heavier until she was in dreamlands. She had a dream which was about Rokhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Minjung woke up by the sound of her phone ringing. She stretched and blinked cutely as she tried to locate her phone. She found it on the table and reached for it. She read the contact. Gyuri was calling her. She pressed the "accept" button and put her phone close to her ear.

"Yoboseyo." She answered, sleepily.

"Minjung!" Gyuri shouted which caused Minjung to flinch and pulled the phone away from her ear. She brought the phone back to her ear.

"Yah! Did you have to scream?" She said, half shouting.

"Mianhae, Minjung. I've got urgent news."

"What is it?" Minjung asked as she got off the couch and pour a glass of milk and drank it.

"You remember LOEN Entertainment?"

"The K-pop company, yeah."

"They're going to come to our school!"

"For what? A concert?"

"No. For auditions!"

"Auditions?"

"Yeah. They're going to hold an audition for those who wants to become K-pop idols."

"Why our school?"

"I don't know but you're coming to the auditions with me."

"Why me?"

"You're my best friend. Plus, you got talent. I bet you'll pass the audition." Minjung rolled her eyes.

"So?"

"You'll become a K-pop idol like your sister!"

"So what if I am?"

"Everyone will be jealous of your family. Especially your parents. Their only two daughters becoming famous K-pop idols. Who wouldn't love that."

"Okay, fine. I'll come to the audition with you."

"If we pass the auditions, hope we'll debut in the same group."

"Yeah. Hope so."

"See you tomorrow at school, Minnie~!"

"Nae, see you tomorrow."

"Annyeong~!"

"Annyeong." Minjung hung up.

"Yeah. If I happen to become a K-pop idol, I'll be close to Eunjung. Gyuri-unnie sure does know what my dreams are."

Minjung smiled as she started to sing to a song on her iPod.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know boring chappie. Hope you guys enjoy. Annyeong~!!!! XD