Chapter 5

Life As An Idol's Dongsaeng

The next morning, Minjung woke up early and left for school. She was walking towards the school when Gyuri spotted her. She ran towards her.

"Minjung!"

Minjung whipped her head towards Gyuri's direction.

"What is it, Gyuri-unnie?" Minjung asked.

"You wouldn't believe what Minwoo wrote for me!" Gyuri exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"Well, I'll show you later."

"So where are the auditions taking place?"

"In the auditorium after school. Oh yeah. Let's go sign up." Gyuri said as she grabbed Minjung's wrist and dragged her towards the auditorium.

Both of them reached the auditorium and filled out an application. After they turned it in, they left to their respective classes. Minjung entered her classroom and went straight to her seat. The teacher arrived and took attendance before she spoke to the class.

"Class," she called. Everyone's eyes were on her.

"I know you all heard about the auditions. Do you guys know what's going on after that?"

"No." The class answered.

"Those who signed up to be in the audition will be in a contest. After the contest, the idols will hold a special performance."

All of the girls, except Minjung, screamed but she only clapped and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang so school is over. Minjung and Gyuri are sitting in the auditorium. Those who signed up for the auditions are to meet today after school and hold their auditions. One by one everyone showed off their talents. It was Gyuri's turn. She showed off her powerful vocals by singing to a song. After she was done, she bowed as everyone clapped for her. Now, it was Minjung's turn. As she was singing, she was also dancing. She bowed to end her performance as everyone clapped for her.

Soon, the auditions were over. Everyone received a letter before leaving. Minjung and Gyuri read their letters. Both pass the auditions and now they will be in the contest. The letter wants them to meet again tomorrow after school.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day after school, Minjung and Gyuri met at the auditorium. About 30 minutes later, the founder of LOEN went up on stage. He introduced himself.

"Okay, the reason you guys are to meet here again is we can't have each of you perform. It would not be entertaining. So I want all of you to get into groups of 3-8 members. Remember choose wisely. You'll be performing with the other members you chose to be with. If you win the contest, you'll officially debut and become part of our family. Okay, now go ahead and choose."

With that, he left. Everyone got up and started to pick their partners. Minjung and Gyuri stood next to each other as they try to find more people to be with them. A group of 5 girls spotted them and walked towards them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chappie but I have to get ready to go Trick or Treating. Oh yeah. HAPPY HALLOWEEN~!!!!!!! Hope all of you get a lot of treats! Annyeong~!!!! XD