the band Gotchi

B2st one-shots

What do you do as a leader with his band members:

Hatching:
After installing Windows, it only takes a few minutes, and the small digital tormentor peel out of his shell. No one knows exactly how it looks. But he is bold, cunning and maladjusted. Always mischievous, the cute little guy holds down the mouse pointer, devastated the desk of his leader or secretly switched to the video resolution. Rarely, the screen looks like this, as you left it, so even the most stubborn technology-believers should be clear: what lives in there!

Feeding:
Band gets Gotchi not regularly Happa-Happa, he gets angry. Those looking for clues about the state of his band member, she finds among
Settings / Control Panel / System / Features
yet they say nothing. Gotchi deceive you with the information configured optimally - and behaves still wrong. He communicates with funny messages caliber "not responding" or "the application is overloaded. Gotchilein is droll buttons "End Task" on which some might - but not the work anyway.

A-a:
Particularly funny it is when the little 's on his record. All long nose, he can vast amounts of Cappie and jewelry fall, beginning with an indecent wavy line and end up happy with ". Tmp". But the waste is not always as clear. His folder he craps fast with 50, 60 megabytes of DLL firecrackers. But beware the surface-mount: Band Gotchi is terminally ill, if you disposed of one of his Lieblingsdingsdas!

Discipline:
A band member must be vaccinated from time to time. In strip-hot Gotchi such penalties "driver". The friends of the little gift a bad guy with tons of cunning things, but they are so constructed that they make especially the leader ouch. The band Gotchi lingo that means "obsolete" or "sloppy programming".

Play:
A band member needs attention. At unpredictable intervals Gotchi band draws attention to himself and sent the leaders to go for a walk: Update Now! And then the Leader to play for hours, and often for days with band Gotchi. And not just press buttons just a little bit, no, the repertoire is enormous: buy books (and read!) Call hotlines (and expensive listening to music!) Or even invite (former) friends to - to play along.

Light make up:
At some point, and band-Gotchi go to sleep. is used to be switched easily from the big switch, the light, but since Gotchi so highly developed, it is a complicated to-bed-go-rite. For inexplicable reasons, he says, "shutdown" (to hell?). Rarely does he sleep the same, but still asks silly stuff (you want to save the changes in AA # kwrxLT34-.bl%?). Stubborn is our favorite when he got old stuff in the toy box. Then he mumbles exhausted first end application without the leader, the corresponding secret (Ctrl-Alt-Q or so) to tell. A real will Gotchi band, if you switch off before his evening prayer about the scanner. - Then he goes only by brute force in the Hela, and no one knows what a monster it the next morning!

The end:
Gotchi can die band? The grim answer: No!
Somehow, he always crawls back out of the pit. How often have, there was hope that the old beast is forever over Jordan, but each time the manufacturer brought out a new, more colorful, more wild band Gotchi, and the disease continued. Yes, it even contains the more resistant people. But millions of Gotchi-band leaders, the basement shelves full of old boxes of expensive old versions. But somehow it is all of us indeed grown quite fond of bad, right?


...
"Oh God, what I have because I just saddled?" Moans Yoon, squinting to his band members, why he has merely agreed to be leader.