Chapter Three [Unwanted Apology]

On Tour With B2ST?!?!
Ouhhkay! Kaja! im back with chapter 3~tht was fast XP

_________________________________________

[Recap]
"OMO!" I screamed.
I quickly snapped out of my daydream and quickly picking up the broken glass pieces.

B2ST had heard my scream and they rushed into the kicthen to find me picking up the pieces of glass.

DooJoon took the broom and swept up all the glass pieces.
"ouch!" i said.
A glass piece had pierced my hand and Hyunseung asked where was the first aid box and quickly got it .
He helped me to clean up the wound and bandage it.
I watched as the 5 members helping to clear up the mess and watched Junhyung stand there doing nothing.

[Junhyung POV]

I stood there as I watch by the side like I was useless.

[Your POV]
I was hurt that Junhyung did not help one bit.
I was so furious that i could not stand it but i kept my posture and politely excused myself to the balcony for some fresh air.

"Sorry , Let me got some fresh air and freshen up before we leave." I excused myself.

I went to the balcony and sat on the chair swing.
[This is how your house looked like : http://www.mysitemalixi.info/info_ramrealty73/images/uflr/wm/windsorLa.jpg]

I silently cried not knowing of anyone's presence until I heard the soft and gentle voice I always heard.

"_______-ah~" Junhyung whispered.
"Why are you in my life again?!?!"I screamed at him.
He flinched and said
"I'm very sorry ______-ah , I had never meant to do that to you. I had to give up one of the choices but i had regretted choosing to loose you. I still love you."Junhyung said sadly.
"I do not want your apology. The day you got out of my life was the day you died in my heart" i stared at him with hatred filled eyes.

I ran to the bathroom and cleaned up my tear-stained face and ran to my bedroom to get my luggage.

[Junhyung POV]

"_______-ah~" I whispered.
"Why are you in my life again?!?!"She screamed at me.
I flinched and tried to apologise but said
"I'm very sorry ______-ah , I had never meant to do that to you. I had to give up one of the choices but i had regretted choosing to loose you. I still love you."I said with sadness filled eyes.

"I do not want your apology. The day you got out of my life was the day you died in my heart" she stared at me with hatred filled eyes.

My heart broke as I heard those words from .

she ran to her bathroom as I joined my members downstairs.

"Hyung~~ are you okay? " Maknae dongwoon asked.
"Yup..I am a hundred percent fine!" I replied.

[Your POV]

I took my luggage down and the rest of Beast helped take my luggage away to the van.

"_______ Noona~~~ wanna play with me and YoSeob Hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Sure~~" I replied with my happy face.

_____________________________________

Once again I updated!

@disfuncshional - Thanx ~ I got this inspiration from my dreams so dun worry! i will update very soon.

@gikwanglover<3 - Thanx and I hope it gets better as I am having writers block. pluz if i have silent readers and no comments its hard for me to keep on going with the story.

@crazy4life - Yay new reader!! -Gives lollipop-

@anita - OooO ! at least I got some silent readers who is willing to comment! and i hapo you would apply for my one-shots with FT Island tht im going to post up soon.

YAY..time to get me some breakfast! its 8.25 am~