Chapter Two [Meeting B2ST]

On Tour With B2ST?!?!
[No One POV]
DBSK sat down with ______ and chatted happily with her before she had to leave.

-Knock Knock-

______ heard the sound coming from the door and excitedly ran to open the door and found 6 gorgeous guys standing in front of her.

[B2ST Side]
[Junhyung POV]
"I wonder how the girl looks like~~"Yoseob exclaimed.
I had no mood to bother about the girl .
"What is her name? " Doojoon hyung asked.
"______-ah" Hyunseung replied while reading his magazine.
I Froze. I had not heard that name in 2 years.
"Par-k-k _______?" I stuttered.
They looked at me and said "Yes,Wae?"

Park _______ Was my childhood friend , my first love and first and last girlfriend. She was the one who had encouraged me to continue to move on after i left XING.

-FlashBack-

-OMO,Oppa! Are you okay?- She looked at me with a sad face.
-I left XING.How am I suppose to continue my singing career?-I asked _____-ah
-Oppa..I know you will do just fine! Hwaiting. Come On lets go to the park~~-______-ah pulled me up and dragged me towards the park.

-End Of FlashBack-

-Will she still hate me?- I thought.

[Your POV]

I rushed to the door and saw 6 gorgeous guys in front of me.
I Froze.I never thought I saw the day I would meet Yong Junhyung again.

They Introduced themselves and I invited them in.

"We still have 1 hour before we have to leave." The maknae said.

We had chatted for half an hour when Kikwang noticed the awkward atmosphere between me and JunHyung.

DBSK oppas had to leave for their work and I kissed them on the cheek and hugged them goodbye before heading to the kitchen to get drinks for the boys.

As i headed into the kitchen , i remembered the time Junhyung abandoned me for his career.

-FlashBack-
[Your POV]

It was so cold at the park as I waited for Junhyung.
I tried calling him many times but it did not work.
I Silently cried to myself as I thought
-Will oppa really choose his career over me?-
-No i cannot think that way, I would be too selfish to think that.-

I wait for 3 hours before my body gave up on me.

-4 hours later-

I woke up to see Yoochun oppa's face in front of mine.

"Oppa , What happened?" I asked.
"You fainted while waiting for Junhyung. I guessed he chose his career over you but oppa and DBSK will always be there for you!" he said while dancing making me giggle.

-3 days later-

-Knock Knock-
I heard the door and ran to open it to find Junhyung in front of me.

"I'm sorry ______-ah but i have to give you up"He said with expressions, not even guilt.

I fell to the floor and he just walked away.

-End Of FlashBack-

-CRASH-

"OMO!" I screamed.
I quickly snapped out of my daydream and quickly picking up the broken glass pieces.

B2ST had heard my scream and they rushed into the kicthen to find me picking up the pieces of glass.

DooJoon took the broom and swept up all the glass pieces.
"ouch!" i said.
A glass piece had pierced my hand and Hyunseung asked where was the first aid box and quickly got it .
He helped me to clean up the wound and bandage it.
I watched as the 5 members helping to clear up the mess and watched Junhyung stand there doing nothing.

_________________________________________

Okay. Next Chapter Up!
But im feeling down coz no one is reading my fic.
am i tht bad?

Signing Out,
Beastly Gal