Chapter One [Winning Th Contest]

On Tour With B2ST?!?!
[Your POV]
I am Park ______ and I am a super big fan of B2ST/BEAST.
I Live with my brother Park Yoochun the owner of the famous -Park Company Incorporated-. We were orphans since we were young as our parents died in a car crash.

~Everyday I Just Can't Control~
I woke up and went to bathroom to do my daily routine of
-brushing my teeth
-brush my hair
-change clothes
And go to the computer to check whether I was lucky enough to win the -World Tour With B2ST-

[Yoochun POV]
I was sleeping soundly until i heard a scream from _______-ah room.
I woke up and rushed to her room to see her jumping on her bed yelling "I WON! I WON!"

"YAH! What are you doing so early in the morning?!?!?" i groaned at her.

"OPPA! I WON THE AROUND THE WORLD TRIP WITH B2ST!!" She screamed happily.

"Yah Stop jumping around and start packing because by the looks of the competition terms..they are coming today." i scanned through her computer.

[Your POV]
I widened my eyes and started getting my luggage ready.
Yoochun oppa went downstairs to cook our breakfast.
Although we were rich we preferred to live simply.
After I finished packing my luggage , I went downstairs to eat breakfast with Yoochun oppa.

I Felt guilty of leaving Yoochun oppa at home alone .
Yoochun oppa saw the sad look on my face and said.

"Park ______ Don't worry about me because your other DBSK oppas will be here often." he assured me.

"If they do not i will come after them and they know it." I smiled at him.

There was a knock on the door and DBSK oppas came in.

"OPPAS!" I ran towards them and hugged them.

"You guys better take care of Yoochun Oppa When Im gone!" I warned them.
They nodded and then we sat down on the couch and started to chat before I left for the tour with B2ST.
________________________________

Okay Im A Newbie but i will try harder.
Hope You Guys Will Comment.

Signing Out ,
BeastlyGal