A night to remember

A night to remember

 

Krystal's POV:
 
I should be at the hotel, singing, dancing, eating nice foods and finding out who is the guy behind the mask, my secret admirer.
Today is the day of the High School Prom, something i have been looking forward to all year. But thanks to this stupid leg, i can't attend my dream prom. A masquerade prom. 
 
I got into an accident 2 days ago when i was on the way back after school. Some dumb- drunked driver hit me as i was crossing the road when it clearly show ps the green man. I guess i'm just a bad luck. The two people who walked infront of me did not get a slight cut. Jeez. And. Have to suffer in this hospital with a broken leg. 
 
I was eating dinner when Luna called. 
"Hey~ How's your leg? Getting better?" 
"Getting better my . If it wanted to get better, it should have done that yesterday. Then i could attend prom." 
"Calm down gal. It's just a stupid prom. Besides, the food ." 
"You sure? Are you tring to make me feel glad i did not go or what?" 
"...maybe~ kekeke. The food is GREAT. " 
"aish! Chinjja! This girl. I swear i'll haunt you down once my leg heals!"
"Oh sh*t. I think i just made the ice princess mad."
"oh shut-up!"
"....."
"Oh and....who is Kai dancing with?" 
"ahhhh! You finally asked. Kai, well the last time i saw him was at the entance, when he had not put on his mask. Now i could not find him. He disappeared. Even the miss queenka is searching for him."
"oh.." -sighs-
"Anyways, Take care! Sehun just asked me for a dance. Annyeong!" 
"annyeong~" 
 
I hanged up and placed my phone on the bedside table. I stared around the ward. The girl opposite me was busy reading some magazines. The one beside me was fast asleep. Damn. These people really are boring. I need someone to talk to. I can't live like this forever. I might become crazy! I need to go out of this ward but the nurse would'nt let me! Damn them! Now i'm being left alone, in the darkness...wait, its not really that dark i still have my bedside lamp, with my handphone and some old magazines i have read for a thousand times. Really. Boring. Oh my god. 
 
Umma and Appa visited this morning, then they left for some meeting. Soon after, Jessica Unnie came with her oh-so-handsome boyfriend, Lee Donghae. "I came here to entertain you" she said. My foot. She was busy flirting with Donghae. Yeah. Entertaining. Myass. They stayed for an hour or two and left to go to some club. 
 
I'm  just frustrated right now. If i were at the prom, maybe...just maybe, i could dance with my  hot  crush Kim Jong In. Me and Luna nicknamed him Kai so that he would not know we are talking about him everytime during class. I would really want to thank my teacher for choosing his seat! The perfect one. Right infront of mine, where i can admire him all day throughout class. Whoopsies. I'm revealing too much about him >.<  But who would not want to kow about this hot stuff! Kai was a transfer student. As soon as he entered, he immediately got the 'Kingka' name. But aside from my huge crush on him, i have been receiving these love letters. They are not just written normally. They are written in codes. One or two always falls out from my locker every day. Till today, i still have not found out who is that guy. Only me and Luna knows of this. I kept all the letters in my school bag.  I even brought it to the hospital.
 
I laid my head down on the pillow and stared into the wall above. Who is my secret admirer? Though i still have a crush on Kai, i want to find out who this secret admirer is.
 
The first letter he gave me said,"It was love at first sight." 
The second letter said, "I feel privileged to seat so close to you." 
The most recent one he gave me, the one i found on the day of the accident said, "You'll find out about me during prom. I'll be waiting for you on that day." 
 
I sighed again. I guess he won't meet me tonight. So did Kai.
I picked up my handphone to check the time, 11:30PM. At this time, everyone at the hotel should be having their last dance. A slow romantic dance. The time when the guys and girls reveal themselves. The people behind the masks. I have also always dreamed of having my first kiss at midnight when the dance ends. Too bad i'm stuck here. I place my handphone back on the table. 
 
Just then, i received a message. I lazily took back my phone.
The message read,
 
"SooJung ah~! i came to meet you. I'm at the rooftop garden. Meet me here? 
From- Secret Admirer."
 
Is he serious?!?! He is here? To meet me?! He missed his romantic dance for me? Eotthoke?! I think. I need to find out who he is. I'll have to secretly get out from here without the nurses knowing. 
 
I took my clutches by the side of the bed. I sat up and looked around, everyone in the ward was asleep. I carefully put my hands on the top of the clutch and began walking. It was hard of course. But i made it. I took small steps along the corridor towards the lift. Avoiding all the nurses. Darn it was too easy. The nurses were all sleeping with their mouths open. I giggled to myself passing by them.
Finally. The lift. I entered and pressed for level 11, where the rooftop garden was. For that few moments i had as the lift went up, i tied my hair into a messy bun and added some powder on my face. As soon as i placed the powder back into my pocket, the lift door opened and i was greeted by many candles, all lit up. It was like a pathway. I followed it slowly with the click-clacking of my clutches. At the end of the path, was candles made into a shape of a heart. I teared for a moment. No one has ever been so romantic to me. I was so moved.
 
Just then, i heard slow music being played.i turned back and saw a tall young man in a tuxedo with a mask covering his eyes and nose.
 
"You came." he finally said after a minute of silence. I nodded shyly. I was still in state of shock, my secret admirer is right in front of my eyes. Instead of taking out his mask, he asked me for a dance. At first i was like "no way! My leg is hurt. I cant dance." then he was like "trust me." 
 
And so i did. I am now dancing with this masked man at the rooftop garden. Romantic huh? But then i got reminded of Kai. I love Kai. Not my secret admirer. But i'll have to wait till he reveals himself. i want to enjoy this moment. He held me tight, his every move was carefully done. He did not let my leg touch the ground at all. He was a good dancer. I could smell his cologne as he pulled me nearer to him for the finale. I spun for the finale and he caught me with one hand on my waist and one more hand interlocked with mine. 
Both of us were breathing heavily. He looked into my eyes. I looked back, rather lovingly. 
Then, that was when he leaned closer and closer to me. I was not sure why but i too leaned closer to him. Soon, our lips met and we were enjoying a kiss. At exactly 12:00AM. He made my dream come true. I broke away from the kiss, panting for air. 
 
He shyly scratched his head.
"who are you, secret admirer?" i finally asked.
 
He took a step backwards and began opening his mask slowly.
I stood there in awe, my heart racing. Was i doing the right thing? Don't i love Kai? 
 
At that moment, he slowly took the mask off his face.
The reveal.
 
He dropped his mask to the ground and looked straight into my eyes. 
"i'm your secret admirer." he softly said.
 
I could not hold my tears anymore. I started rolling down my pale cheeks.
"Wae? Don't you like me? I could just leave-"
 
"no! It's just that...just that.....i'm so touched. I'm so happy. I...I just...."
"Just?"
 
"I just love you Kim JongIn!" i blurted out and hugged him.
 
"I love you too SooJung."
I held on to him, smiling shyly.
 
"you know, you could always call me Kai." 
 
"Bwoh?! You knew this whole time???" i broke away from, the hug.
"nnnnn....eee...." 
" why didn't you just tell me? Damn it! I feel so embarrassed right now" i turned back, i was blushing so hard.
" its ok. Don't be! I actually liked it. You daydreaming about me...hhehehee" 
He pulled my hand so the i could face him back.
 
"I heard you also wanted this..." 
I wasn't even processing the situation right yet when his lips went crashing into mine again. I closed my eyes and locked my arms around his neck as he held on to my waist. Yes. This was what i really wanted. A good, long kiss on the rooftop. 
 
This was definitely a night to remember.
 
 
 
 
______________
why hello there! Here you go~! ^^ My first KaiStal oneshot!
I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH! //shot
i hope you liked this story!
srrybif it was not upnto your expectation! But hope you enjoyed it!
until them,
-rainbowunicorn_01-