If you’re sad, come by my side

Key to Your Heart


***Your POV***

“You’re always like this! Why can’t you do anything right _______?!? If you worked seriously, you can! I know you’re just not trying hard enough! Quit playing around!!” Your mom was yelling at you, her voice echoed through the house.

You were just standing in the living room, your hands curled into a fist besides you. You’re very tired of how your mom would sometime not appreciate what you did. Nothing is good enough for her, she wants you to do more and more. You know it’s for your own good but you’re just tired and want her to appreciate what you had done.

{a/n your mom loves you, you’re in good terms with her, its just that you all know how moms sometimes are when they’re being a pain in the neck right? *winks*}

“Maybe you’re fooling around so much with that idol boyfriend of yours, I said you can date him if you don’t lose your focus on studying right? Your main duty is studying, that’s it!”

Blood boiled in your head, you can bear anything she said to you but you just can’t stand it if she brings everything unrelated into the mess, especially concerning Key.

“Whatever!” You yelled back and ran to your room, locking the doors. You heard your mom continued yelling downstairs. The last words you heard were that she’s going out so you’re eating dinner alone tonight.

You put on your headphones, your mind started to go over what your mom yelled earlier. Tears started building on the corner of your eyes, it slipped down your face. You don’t usually cry, unless you’re very mad about something to the point you can’t stand it. Well what your mom said earlier was hurting you.

(phone vibrates)


You don’t want to pick up his call to be honest, not in this condition.

1 missed call

You closed your eyes and covered your face with a pillow

(phone vibrates)

Kibummie  calling~

You ignored it.

Kibummie  calling~

Ok, you calmed yourself and pick up your cellphone.

“Yeo—“

“What took you so long!? Do you know how many times I called?!?” Key’s nagging voice pierced right to your ear.

“Mianhae” you replied shortly. Key immediately noticed something in your voice.

“Are you ok?”

“I’m fine”

“What happened?”

“Nothing, Key. I’m just not in the mood.”

“…. Wait, I’m coming over. I’ll be there in 20 minutes”

“No Key! Don’t!”

Startled by your spontaneous response, Key added “No, I’ll be there in 5”

You wanted to say no, but your inner self do need some support right now.

“I’ll meet you 2 blocks away from my house.” you sighed. He said OK without asking and hung up immediately.

---

10 minutes later..he texted you

From : Kibummie 
Msg : I’m nearby

You took your phone and the house key (no puns intended) and walked to the neighboring block.
You spotted Key’s car already waiting for you.

“Hey sweetheart” Key hugged you when you entered the passenger’s seat beside him.

You hugged him back, you felt his arms wrapping you tight.

“You want to tell me something?” he said as he pulled back and looked straight into your eyes. You know you can’t lie to him as he hated lies as much as you do too.

You leaned back on the seat and started telling him what happened with your mom today. You were so upset, you got teary as you talked.

“Gah, sorry Key..I don’t know  why I teared up. But I am so pissed….” the frustrated you broke down.

Key pulled you into his arms, the sight of you hurting made him felt it too. He didn’t say anything, he just kept your hair.

“It’s alright to cry” he softly said to your ears. You buried your face in his chest and cried.

“Hush baby, I’m here, don’t worry, it’s going to be fine.” He kept caressing you until you calmed down. He knows you only cried when you’re pissed to the point you can’t stand it. He gave you advices as well. Talking to him was indeed making you felt much better.

“Key.”

“Hmm?” he looked down to you

“Thank you. I love you so much.”

Key smiled, his smile is like the radiating sun to you. He always knows how to cheer you when you’re down.
“You are mostly welcome, hey, I’m your boyfriend AND I can be your best friend too, can’t I? I love you too, now don’t cry again, ok? I’ll always be there for you” he pulled you back to lean on him, you two stayed like that for a while.

 


Hello guys! Sorry for the hiatus~ I'm trying to update little by little :)

Hope you guys will still stay and read my story keke~

I do believe this is a very cheesy chapter lololol

 

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy new year! :DDD

Almighty Sunshine :D