"I will never date a fan"

"I will never date a fan"

Min

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Usually, I let the guards take care of problems like this, but when I saw this girl walking around like she is innocent rushed a blood to my head with anger. Unable to contain it and walk away, I did something People like me should never do.

“HEY! What are you doing here!?” I yelled in Korean towards the intruder, forgetting that I was in Japan.

She looked up and in my direction, with wide eyes she stared at me without a movement.

“Ya! I mean really, can’t you just give a rest and leave us alone!?” I shouted again, louder this time.

I strut over to wear she was standing, dumbfounded I assumed.

“I won’t tell anyone if you just leave” I said as I glared at her and looked down.

She stared at me with a blank expression and then I realized that I been speaking in Korean the whole time.

Embrassed, my anger subsided a little.

“Oh.. I’m sorry, I said get out of here please” I spoke in Japanese this time, hoping she would get the hint.

The intruder looked down at her feet and it felt like a minute, even an hour before she replied to me.

She finally looked up, straight into my eyes this time. But instead of the blank expression she gave me minutes ago, she had an angry look on her face.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes once before she spoke.

“I’m sorry for being not where am supposed to be. But I lost my ring around here and you happen to be stepping on it” the intruder said in Japanese.

I stepped back and looked down to find a small band under my foot.

Then she spoke again, but this time in perfect Korean.

“Now I would appreciate it if you let me pick it up and leave” she said

“Oh..ah..I..I’m sorry” without being able to say anything else I slowly picked up the ring and put it in her small hand.

“ah… here… you go” I spoke softly.

“Thank you kind sir, I’m sorry for bothering you.” Rather sarcastically, She spoke in her perfect Korean again.

She turned to leave, but looked back and met my eyes again.

 “good.. luck with the show shim Changmin.” she said shyly, then walked away all stiff. 

 Stunned, I just stood there and watched her walk around the hall till I couldn’t see her any longer

I thought to myself

What the HELL just happened here?”

May

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I swear I was either going to faint or die

With the ring still clutched in my hand, I walked as fast as I could, without looking back at what just happened.

Numb and confused, I found my friend in the crowds with a worried expression on her face.

“hey! Where have you been? I was so worried about you!” Emma grabbed my arm hard, “are you..okay? you look like you saw a ghost or something?” she said as she held my hand.

“I…..I……I  think I just met Changmin..” I managed to finally make it into words.

I explained to her what happened from the beginning to the end, even the part where he was yelling at me. But ignoring any negatives, Emma kept having a melt down at the fact that I met her oppa personally.

But I wasn’t listening to her at all.

I replayed the scene over and over In my head, like a broken recoderd, image of him was burned into the back of my head. 

He was what I would call perfection, the tall sleek model like body, broad shoulders, long slander legs and the beads like eyes that would capture any girl’s heart.

Perfection does exist in this world

Min

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about her.

I remember just standing there, feeling uncontrollable sadness and instant urge to run up to her. I kept asking the same question over and over.

She knows WHO I am right?”

She didn’t ask for my autograph or scream or tried to hug me like any other fan would do when they saw me. But instead, she looked angry that I was standing in from of her. I have not felt a shock like this in a while; it was just like she brought back a little flare into my frozen heart.

Thinking about her made my head spin.

Same thoughts flooded my mind through the whole night, even when I was up on stage dancing or singing a ballad, image of her walking away from me ached my heart.

I would search the crowd for the familiar face but with no avail, concert reached its , and it was time for me to do a guitar solo.

“changmin ah~ don’t be nervous!” Yunho ruffled my hair and smiled.

“hyung. I don’t get nervous” I shot confidently, without looking back him

“that’s my changmin! now hurry and go, your fans are waiting for you”

I stepped out into the light and made my way to a chair that was positioned right in from of the stage.

I sat down and looked up at the audience.

That’s when I saw her again

She was sitting so close from me, I could see her face clearly even in the dim light. So I studied her face for a bit without getting too noticeable.

She was beautiful.

Her hair fell perfectly around her face and to her shoulders, her tiny face was tan but had a healthy glow, and her eyes reminded me of almonds. Whenever she smiled to her friend, my heart skipped a beat, leaving me blushed and I felt like a little boy in high school watching someone I admired.

The spot light was overwhelming but keeping my focus on her, I struck my first cord.

“Saying that I love you
It’s not the words I want to hear from you
It’s not that I want you
But not to say,but if you only knew…”

I missed a key

Then she smiled

I missed another key

But she kept smiling

Then I forgot the lyrics

The crowd roared, cheering me to keep going.

But she just sat there looking right in my eyes again, like she was mocking me.

oppa I thought you could play the guitar huh?” I could hear her say in my head.

Then she looked down like she was making fun of me, laughing in my direction.

Her voice rang in my head again

 “your horrible changmin, you can do better than that” her expression seemed to say.

So I hushed the audience but meaning it just for her, I continued playing the song like I was playing to prove her wrong.

“Let me show her what I can do”

May

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

He was absolutely, horribly, but rather amazingly adorable.

The whole time he was singing with the guitar, I felt as though he was looking in my direction but the dome was too dark so how can that be? I would tell myself over and over.

I have to admit, his voice rang in my head while he hushed everyone

“shut up, I can do better”

 I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

After the concert,  outside the hall of crowded with over excited cassies roared talking about the concert.

Exhausted, I sat by the very back gate of the dome to wait for Emma who insisted she just simply cannot live without some TVXQ goods.

So I sat down by the bush, unaware of the dark shadow that approached me from behind.

“hey ah…can I give this to you?”

Min

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyung and I got dressed, said our thanks to all the staff and walked the long corridor leading to the door.

As I was walking towards the parking structure, my head filled with the thoughts of her, I gasped.

I felt a sudden rush, and my face warmed up.

She was right there, at the edge of the structure, looking up at the sky by herself.

I felt like fate was pushing me to meet her again, telling me it my last chance.

My mind went fuzzy with the idea of walking up to her though, then millions of questions rushed passed my head.

“what do I say?” “what I someone finds me?” what if-“

But I knew in my heart, I will never get this chance again so I told my managers I forgot something in the room, and ran directly towards her.

“ah can I give this to you..?”

She quickly turned around and made a fist.

“Who are you!” she shouted but then in a moment, she quickly realized who I was.

“what are you doing here? And no, I’m not sneaking around, im just waiting here for my friend and I-“ she babbled.

“Stop, I know you are not sneaking. But I have to go, so please take this” I shoved a piece of paper in her hand.

“What you want to do with it is up to you” I let go of her hand, not wanting to of course.

I began to walk away but stopped and turned around

“It was nice meeting you today” I smiled

Then I quickly ran to hide the sound of my beating heart.

“I cant believe I just did that”

May

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That’s it, today was the day I was going to die.

I stood there in daze, looking at his tall figure run towards the parking lot

In my hand, the paper was still there, burning like a flame.

After a while, I got the courage to open my hand slowly to peek at what was sitting in there.

It was a piece of paper with his signature in the front.

It said,

“this is my personal cell phone number. Like I said, what you want to do with it is up to you. But if you don’t want to talk to me, please burn the paper. Oh and please don’t tell anyone about this.

-ill be waiting for your call tonight

Changmin”

I must have read that paper over and over till we got back to the hotel.

As soon as I got back to the hotel, I closed my room door and I tossed my phone on the bed with the paper, stood there for a while staring at it not knowing what to do next. 

“alright,” I dialed the number on the phone one by one, trying to control my hands from shaking too much.

Ringgg, riinnggg….

No answer

“hello?”