Boyfriend's Concert

A Day @ Boyfriend's Concert & Being With Hyunseong

Once at the concert, Samantha went to her spot which was at the front (more like VIP spot) and waited for Boyfriend's performance. When Boyfriend came out to perform, Samantha was so excited and screamed a lot. During the performance, Hyunseong saw Samantha and did a wink and a heart toward her. When Samantha saw that, she blushed and thought that was so cute ♥ After the performance, Hyunseong went and looked for Samantha. He finally found her wandering around the hall probably looking for their dressing room. "Hey Samantha, over here", Hyunseong said and Samantha saw him and walked towards him. Hyunseong asked Samantha how the concert was and Samantha started spazzing how it was really awesome and everyone was so handsome. Hyunseong then asked Samantha if she would love to grab a snack with him. Samantha said sure and they went to an ice cream shop. They went and got ice cream and sat down eating. They were talking and then as Hyunseong was getting up to throw away the cup, he bumped the table causing the cup on the table to fall on Samantha. The ice cream fell on Samantha's clothes and Hyunseong quickly got napkins to clean it off. He was saying sorry and asked that she should go wash since its very sticky. But Samantha's house was very far from where they're at so Hyunseong told her she could wash over at his place since its closer. They arrived at his house and she started going to the bathroom to wash. While she was washing, Hyunseong went and got some clothes for her. After Samantha was done washing, she came out to get the clothes but didn't know Hyunseong was still in the room and just stared at each other. He quickly turned around and was blushing. She was blushing too and covered her cheek. Samantha quickly went back into the bathroom to change. While she was changing, Hyunseong was still outside thinking, "WOW!! She looked so cute with a towel on, her hair all wet, & her blushing face". Samantha came out of the bathroom after changing and thanked Hyunseong. They then sat down on the sofa and watched tv. They then started talking. Hyunseong was saying how funny today was, such a deejavu lol.. Then Hyunseong told Samantha something, "Samantha, I love you. You're really cute, would you go out with me"? Samantha was wide-eyed O_O Did she just heard right, Hyunseong from Boyfriend would like her to go out with him!! She was so happy and said yes but this gotta be a secret since he is famous of course. So they had a secret relationship with each other and was very happy together.

 

 

How was it? You love it? Feel free to comment and thanks fro all those who read this :)