Meeting Hyunseong

A Day @ Boyfriend's Concert & Being With Hyunseong

Once they were in the room, he let go of her hand and said sorry. The guy went into a room to change his shirt. While he was changing his shirt, Samantha noticed that the room is pretty clean for a guy. She wandered around the room and went into a room where the guy was changing when she forgot. When she went in, she saw the guy shirtless and said, "OMO" and covered her face. She then said, "sorry, I didn't mean to. I forgot you were in here". After she apologized, she thought to herself, "why this guy looks so familiar"? The guy told her that she could open her eyes now. Samantha opened her eyes and saw the guy's face was very handsome. The guy looked back at her for a few second and then turned his head. He then explained how sorry that he had to drag her with him because he thought there was people following him and he also saw that Samantha had some smoothie on her so thought she could wash off at his place. After the long explaination, he asked, "oh sorry, but I didn't get your name". She then answered, "oh, I'm called Samantha. What's yours"? The guy replied,"oh, Samantha, what a beautiful name. I'm Hyunseong". Samantha blushed when he said her name was beautiful and then she was like, "wait, Hyunseong"!? That name she thought and then boom she asked, "are you Hyunseong from Boyfriend"? Hyunseong nodded. Samantha screamed and telling him, "OMG!! I love you so much". Hyunseong was happy that Samantha was one of his fans. Then he asked, "would you be at today's concert"? Samantha replied in lightening speed saying of course she'd be there :D Afterward, Hyunseong went to meet up with the other members to practice before the concert. Samantha went and got everything ready and set before going to the concert.