Chapter 1. the meet.

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

"I'm tired. Where's our room?"she said. Baekhyun carried her off to their room, kicked the door open, and laid her on the bed. He took her shoes off and pulled the blankets over her. He pulled a chair up to the side of he bed and watched her as she drifted off to sleep. He said, "Why did you pick him over me, Janie? Am I not good enough for you?" Guessing that she heard, she replied, "It's not you that I don't like, it's what I saw happened between you and the girl." After saying this, she went back to sleep. He was puzzled. What REALLY happened? Who WAS this girl she speaks of?


Janie Jung. A 2nd year at Seoul High School. She was walking around the school with her best friends, Hyemi and Jason. Janie met Hyemi in 3rd grade, and met Jason in middle school. They've been together since then. They were very close, did everything like the 3 musketeers. All for one, and one for all. Until this other guy came along. His name was Baekhyun Byun, but went by Baekhyun. He lived 12 guys, and they were all in a group called EXO. They also went to Seoul High School and were all 3rd year students.
 

One day, Janie and Hyemi were walking to class. They saw Jason in the hallways talking to a group of guys.
Jason approached them and told them to come over to meet his friends in his class. A tall guy, about 187cm, was he first to talk. He introduced himself as Kris, with a K. The guy next to him, seemed like he didn't get enough sleep was Tao. There were 3 other guys that seemed kind of adorable, "I guess they're with the guy name Kris," Janie thought. There was Xiumin, or better known as Baozi. There was Lay and then, Luhan. Another guy walked up to Luhan, and introduced himself as Sehun. Then came Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O., and then this other guy. He caught Janie's attention. She was frozen still when she saw him. Couldn't move, hard to breathe, and it felt like her heart skipped a beat. He wasn't much of a people-person. He saw her and quietly came up to her and said, "Hi. My name is Baekhyun. People call me Bacon, but it's annoying. What's your name?" Janie was puzzled, why was his nickname Bacon? Isn't that a little odd? "I'm Janie, 2nd year, and Jason's friend."

————

hey guys~ me here :)

how'd you like the first chapter? short....i know. but it'll get better...i hope...i promise ;)