xxviii

Lots of love, from me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took my place by the girls. They were chatting heartily and I picked up a few words, but honestly speaking their conversation did not interest me. I was watching the pale Taecyeon. 

I thought about my prank. I made an arm and put lots of red paint to look as if it was blood. I worked hard to scare his wits out and seemed like it worked. He avoided my gaze, I know he knew it was me but he avoided me. 

He walked in, got a drink and left the place. I saw many people staring at him. I smiled at myself. A smile of victory. Generally he hangs out with his friends, laughing around, and fulfilling his role as a "kingka." But the guy left. I really did scare him. 

I turned towards my food to eat. Pranking was a hectic job. Not made for anyone. I took a big bite of my sandwich and to my surprise I found something really hard. I really could not bite it through only to find it that my sandwich had rocks. 

I stared at my food in horror. Rocks? That's nasty. I started opening my sandwich to examining it. There was nothing edible in it. 

I thought of one person. Taecyeon. 

3

2

1

"Holy !!!" A strong pang hit my tongue and my eyes starting watering. The four looked at me, shocked. "They-ith-chilli-thauth" I yelled at Min. The hotness on my tongue had given me a terrible lisp.

"Here take this." She gave me her milk. 

"No wather!!! Loth of ith!" I shouted at her. I was getting pissed.

"Stop being picky and drink." She literally forced the entire milk down my throat. I stared at her in horror. "See? Don't you feel better? When the chilliness hits you, always drink milk and never water." She gave a smile, I still stared at her in horror.

"Min..." There was a pause. I was not feeling well. "I am lactose intolerant." I could feel everything coming up. Her eyes widened in horror. 

And before she could say anything, I ran out to the those girls washroom. Well I was trying to get there but I never made it. The explosion was down in the corridor. I could hear all the eww's and the OMG's bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter