chapter ii

Nirvana Quotes

 
quotes for friendzone


♥ Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't? Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't? You fall deeper with each passing day, but try to hide it in every possible way. He's only a friend, and nothing else...

 

♥ That's the lie you keeping telling yourself. You keep on saying he's just a bud, but deep inside, you're falling in love.

 

♥ You get so giddy when you meet his eyes, but keep reminding yourself it isn't right. A simple glance turns into a stare, but you pretend that you don't care.

 

♥ It's not right for you two to be. Is that why you hide it so no one can see? But how long will you pretend? Keep lying that he's just a friend? Perhaps your feelings you can never show. Perhaps it's wrong for him to know.

 

♥ Your friendship can't be risked over this, so being his girl is an impossible wish...

 

♥ I like you. But I have no idea how you feel about me.

 

♥ If we became lovers how different would our friendship be? I've been hurt so many times, lost faith that love lasts forever.

 

♥ I'm afraid to lose our friendship, just to be together. Not sure if I should tell you, or just let it be? They say love finds each other, Ill just wait and see.

 

♥ I'm in love with you, you just want to be friends, and I'm totally cool living with that constant pain...

 

♥ It  because I know you're out there falling in and out of love with people who aren’t me.

 

♥ I die a little inside every time you use the word 'Friend' to describe me...

 

♥ Thing is, I'm still stuck here being your best friend while I'm falling in love with you more and more each day.

 

♥ Falling in love with your best friend is a bad thing. Either you'll be happy forever or a stranger later...

 

♥ Its weird enough having a dream about your best friend being in love with you, but worse waking up and believing its true.

 

♥ Being in love with your best friend is only lucky if they love you back.

 

♥ Being in love with your best friend can either strengthen or break your heart.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you fall in love with your best friend.

 

♥ A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.

 

♥ Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

 

♥ Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world finding you was the first.

 

♥ I hope we can just be more than friends but I know you already like someone else.

 

♥ It’s alright if you’d ask me to let you go, though I’m in love with you, your still my best friend.

 

♥ Somewhere in our long laughs, long talks, stupid fights, and all our lame jokes. I started to fall in love with you.

 

♥ It’s not being in love makes me happy. It’s being in love with you that makes me happy.

 

♥ I wish I have the strength to walk straight to you and tell you how much I’m in love with you.