chapter i

Nirvana Quotes

 

 
Quotes about crushes


♥ You really don't have a clue how my heart feels towards you.

 

♥ You smile at me, and I smile back, just hoping that one day...that smile will mean more than friendship.

 

♥ Some feelings are impossible to hide.

 

♥ I won't chase you forever, stop running.

 

♥ The more you deny you like someone the more you will fall for them.

 

♥ I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you.

 

♥ Sometimes, when I see my crush, I have the urge just to run up to him and slap him, then say "See how much that hurts? The pain I feel when you don't even notice me."

 

♥ When I first saw you I fell in love. And even though you didn't see me, I sure as hell saw you...

 

♥ I'll walk away and he wont even notice. Why? Because he never saw me standing there in the first place.

 

♥ Saving sweet text messages in your drafts folder...hoping that one day you can send how you feel to that special person.

 

♥ I am an expert at falling in love with people who don't know I exist.

 

♥ I wonder if things would've been different if I had told you I loved you.

 

♥ Everytime you speak about how much you like someone else, it kills me inside.

 

♥ Being single when you know exactly who you want.

 

♥ Sometimes I wish I could read your mind to find out how you feel about me.

 

♥ I wish you knew how much I like you, how much I love talking to you and how much I wish you were mine.

 

♥ Admit it...You walk past a good looking guy thinking, 'Why can't I be his girlfriend?'

 

♥ Guy friends are the best! And hilarious, not awkward, fun to hang out with...until you start to like one of them...

 

♥ I'm scared that if I told you I love you and you don't feel the same, our friendship would be over.

 

♥ I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you're all I think about.

 

♥ You're smart, cute, funny, and can always make smile. To me, you're perfect. One problem: You're hers, not mine.

 

♥ When you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.

 

♥ I smile a lot these days, and everybody knows. Everybody knows its because of you, everybody knows except you.

 

 Sometimes it is easier and better for us to love someone from a safe distance.

 

♥ When your crush asks you, 'So, who do you like?' and your heart skips a beat, wondering if you should tell them or not.