Review

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Do you agree?

Reviewd by Admin Butter~

 

Title - At first when I read your title I thought it would really suit your story but the more I read I felt like it didn't really fit in very well. It was fine but it didn't really compliment the story that well towards the end. (1)

Description - Your description is fine but I felt like it gave away too much of the storytoo soon, like the major themes that the reader should find out as they read through the story. It's still fine though. (3)

Foreword - The pictures of all the characters was good and helps the reader imagine the character as they read. The only problem I have with your foreword is that maybe next time have an 'Authors note' or something to tell the reader your inspiration for your story or something about you and how you like to wrtie? (3)

Sub-Total = 7/10

 

Plot - I really love your plots and the reason I like them so much is because they are always structured and consistent from the very beginning which makes your stories interesting and easy to read. I liked the way that you slowly told the readers what Sahna's diagnosis was and how you built up suspense, this makes the readers keep reading to find out what is happening to Sahna. I really liked the way your story was constantly linked through out which gave more depth to it. I had no problem with your plot (I really enjoyed it) but I felt like came across too quickly? Other than this is I really loved reading your fanfiction! (29)

Originality - Although I loved your story to bits I can't help feeling like i've heard this plot a million times before (Two lovers and them one gets sick) but to me your style of writing made this story unique and I really enjoyed reading it because of this~(5)

Sub-Total = 34/40

 

Characters - All of your characters were really well developed as the story continued and they all made the story even more enjoyable because of their cute little personalities and such. Sahna's personality was a bit confusing though, at the beginning she seemed quite confident but as the story continued she seemed to become more shy, even before she is told about her condition. The only thing i had a problem with was the random appearences of some of Sahna's friends, especially the girl who was in the band at TS ent (Her whole story was very confusing to me to be honest) maybe next time stick to her having one friend appearing in the story and develope the friend further. The best character for me was probably Sahna's brother, the way you wrote his personality really made him stick out (and make the readers really mad at him to be honest xD) which made his character so strong and a real asset to your story. I really loved Lihoon in the story too, I love the way he is trying to help Daehyun get closer to Sahna (It is actually the most adorable thing i've ever read) I really loved your characters in this story and I really can't wait to read more about them~(13)

Sub-Total = 13 /15

 

Layout - Your layout was easy to read and didn't distract the reader too much (like bright colours and busy background) this also keeps the readers focused and really enjoy your story more. (15)

Sub-Total = 15/15

 

Pictures and Gifs - I really loved your poster, it really suited your story (very cute~) but your backgrounf was a bit too dark for the themes of the story, maybe a softer and lighter colour would suit it more (nothing too bright or too dark) (12)

Sub-Total = 12/15

 

Other - Okay I adored this story (Thank you so much for asking us to review it) I also love the way (I said this in your other review too) you give the reader songs to listen to to set the mood of the scene in the story. Also when you put little author's notes and polls in your story it involves the reader more which I think is a nice touch! Good job and I look forward to hearing from you again~ (5)

Sub-Total = 4/5

 

Total = 85/100 = 85%