Comforting Session

Chunji's Silent Rage

This story got attention faast!! Thank you to everyone who subscribe and commented(: I'll try to upload as quickly as I can! Enjoy! x)

---------------------------------------------------

Chunji's POV

I have never felt so lifeless or so empty before. L.Joe and Eleanor left for their 3 week anniversary and here I am being alone. Of course he doesn't notice anything and he doesn't mean to hurt me, but I can't help but feel so destroyed. Everyone has told me that it will be okay, but it has been a week ever since they told me and I still feel so hurt.

"Chunji, everything will be okay. Were still here for you and you'll hurt so many Angels when your sad." Cap said. "Yeah! They have some kind of fan instict to know when something is wrong." Ricky explained. 'At least someone is trying to cheer me up.' Chunji thought. "Yeah, I just thought we had something between us. It really hurts, to know he doesn't feel the same." Chunji said. "Its not going to change anything, if you sulk! Come on, we'll help you through this!" Chanjo said.

During my suppose to be alone afternoon, ended being an afternoon with the others. 'I feel so much better that they know what I'm feeling about the whole situation. It was a good idea letting them in on my crush on L.Joe. But, I don't think it was a good choice to let L.Joe in my heart.' Chunji thought.

When L.Joe came back, Eleanor was with him and my spirit just plummited. "Welcome home guys. How was your day?" Niel asked. Eleanor gripped L.Joe's arm and giggled while L.Joe said,"Fine." I look down and fiddled with my fingers, not daring to look at either of their faces. "I'm going to change." L.Joe said. When L.Joe went to his room, Eleanor just stood there and cast a glare on Chunji. Chunji feeling being watched glanced up to face Eleanor looking right at him, but he couldn't help but glare back.

"What is so special about you guys?" Eleanor asked. Cap raised an eyebrow and asked,"Why ask that?" She sneered at the question and replied,"He always kept on mentioning you when were alone and mostly Chunji." "She better watch her tone before I snap at her." Ricky whispered. Shock evident on Chunji's face, he looks at the girl that stole the man that owned his heart and saw rage and jealousy in her eyes. "I don't know why, maybe because were close?" Chunji asked. L.Joe returning wearing sweatpants and a tank top, wrapped his arms around Eleanor's petite waist and the fear of him hearing us crawled into my mind.

No One POV

"Come on, I'm going to take you home." L.Joe said. Eleanor locked her fingers with his and turned around to give Chunji a final glare before saying goodbye and walked out the door. "Apparantly, she had another side of that 'perfect girlfriend' of his." Cap said. Ricky bursted out laughing and Chunji couldn't help it, but laughed with him. "Your actually laughing about this situation?" Niel asked. "Yeah. It still seems like were more important than her, because he mentions us while their alone." Chunji said. "You mean YOUR more important, since your the most said when their alone." Chanjo said. The realization caused a cute blush upon Chunji's cheeks while the others laughed. "Yah! All I know right now is L.Joe needs to redo the introductions with that girl. She obviously has a different side to her 'I'm pretty and innocent girl'  character." Chunji said. The others bursted in a fit of laughter at the way he mimicked Eleanor, and Ricky said,"At least your over the stage of glumliness." Everyone in the group nooded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the actually beginning of Chunji's Silent Rage. Comment, Subscribe & Enjoy x)