Prologue

Chunji's Silent Rage

This is just another prjoect that popped in my head. For those who are following my other story, I will update soon.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chunji's POV

You know when you hear rumors and someone will say, "Its not true. Don't believe them." Well I wished someone told me this was a rumor, dream, nightmare or anything to make me believe that what I see in front of me was an illusion. What I see now was the last thing I thought of when he said, "I have to tell you something, guys." I never even dreamed of L.Joe having a girlfriend, because I thought we had something going on between us. Now, I just got slapped in the face by reality by this wench that sat next to him. I feel my heart breaking, shattering into a million of pieces and I feel like crying, but L.Joe doesn't need to know that, the others will comfort me later.

L.Joe's POV

When I introduced Eleanor to the others, I felt so happy that they accepted her with open arms. I look at Chunji and saw something in his eyes that I've never seen before. He will probably talk to me about it later or with the others, since the others tell me in the end. Everything seemed to be fine, but I can't help feel like the group is forcing themselves. Am I missing something?

------------------------------------------------------

Here is the beginning of Chunji's Silent Rage!!  Hope you guys will give support like my other stories. Do not worry.. U-Kiss Family have a new chapter up soon. Comment, Subscribe, & Enjoy! C: