The 10th Angel's Departure (part 2)

Royal Family One-Shots and Multishots Collection

Part 2

Nicole's POV

"How come you already have a house here?"I ask as we enter the house that their manager oppa has told us about before he went back to Korea this morning while we traveled here towards PJ's hometown.

"It's not ours. We're just renting it."Taengoo answers as she settle down on the couch.

"Oh, well good thing they have houses like this here."I reply looking around the house. It's pretty simple but it's cozy and  it's big enough for all of us. Of course the room arrangement is already obvious right? Except Yoong and Seororo are sleeping in separate rooms on their own, credits go to Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie who are both saying that their kids are way too young to sleep on the same room let alone the same bed without any guardian, which their wives had rolled their eyes to.

"Where's PJ?"Sica asks looking around for PJ.

"She already ran outside. I couldn't reach her. That kid can run."Yoong says walking in while hopping and puffing. 

"Aish! That kid! Didn't even bother to change her clothes first."Fany unnie says shaking her head with her hands on her hips.

"Man she runs fast!"Yoong says plopping herself down on the couch.

"Yeonnie, let's go look for her outside."I tell Hyoyeon clinging to her arm.

"Let's go, I want to look around to."She replies smiling and we head outside.

"You guys be careful, and you might get lost."Tae unnie warns.

"We won't go that far ahjumma."Hyo replies teasing the dorky kid leader.

"Yah!"We hear Taeyeon's faint scream as we're already walking towards the gate and outside the street where lots of bystanders are.

Some are just sitting around talking, some teenage boys playing basketball though they don't have a ring they're just trying to steal the ball from each other and there are some elderly who are looking at us so we bow politely while smiling and continue with our stroll. 

We passed some convenient stores or here they call them 'sari-sari store' or at least that's what I read in some of the stores and some selling different foods along the street before Hyo and I heard a familiar voice screaming.

"Unnie! Unnie! UNNIE!"We hear PJ's loud voice screaming and see her running towards us with a smile on her face.

"Don't run! You know that's not good for you!"Hyo scolds. It's fascinating watching her scolding PJ making her look and sound so mature.

"Ah, mianhe unnie."PJ apologizes but the smile on her face is still intact.

"It's okay J~baby. Just don't exhaust yourself so much okay?"I tell her giving her a warm smile.

"Dae unnie. What are you guys doing out here?"She asks waving at some people who passes by. I've never seen her this cheerful.

"We're looking for you. You didn't even change your clothes first, you know your Fany mommy hates that."Hyo says as we start walking back towards the house.

"Ah, sorry unnie. I was so excited I forgot to ask for permission."PJ apologizes while looking down.

"Don't worry sweetie, just remember next time okay."I ask PJ holing her hand then Hyo puts an arm around PJ's shoulders.

"Yes unnie."She replies smiling while she clings to me.


"Don't just leave like that without telling us okay."Fany unnie says the moment we enter and PJ quickly walks towards her.

"Sorry mom."PJ says pouting. This kid has learned the power of aegyo.

"You and your pouts."Fany unnie says while checking PJ's back  probably to see if she's sweaty.

"Always works!"PJ says smugly  while doing a fist pump.

""Aigoo! I'm hungry! Do we have foods here?"Soo unnie asks in a whining voice.

"There's a lot of stalls out there. I'm sure you'll find something to eat."Hyo says while she runs her fingers through PJ's hair who has her head on her lap now.

"Yeah. Just make sure you have money."PJ reminds her.

"Yeah. I have some cash here. I'll be outside."Soo unnie says walking towards the door.

"I'll come with you."Sunny unnie says clinging to Soo unnie.

"Us too unnie!"Yoong says excitedly while pulling Seohyun with her.

"I'll unpack our things."Fany unnie says walking towards her shared room with Tae unnie with the latter following behind.

"Well, we should unpack our things too."Sica unnie says and she and Yul unnie leave to their room.

"How about you guys?"PJ asks us.

"Later. It's nice to have a peaceful moment."Hyo says then Patrick sat up and sat between me and Hyo.

"Yeah."I reply putting my arm around PJ's shoulders.

"Is there something you want to do J?"Hyo asks in a gentle voice. It's such rare thing to see her like this.

"Can I ask you guys something?"PJ says in a serious tone. Does she know?

"S-sure. Ask away."Hyo answers nervously.

"Do you love each other?"She asks and I was a little stunned but I shook my head to get me out of it.

"Well, I do love your Nicole unnie."Hyo says flashing me her choding like smile.

"And I'm more than certain that I love her more."I reply trying to tease Hyoyeon who stuck her tongue out at me. So cute.

"You'll take care of Hyo unnie right Nicole unnie?"PJ asks with a hopeful smile on my face.

"Of course. I promised you remember?"I reply giving her a warm smile.

"Yeah. And you'll always protect Nicole unnie right?"This time she directs her question to Hyo.

"Well, of course."She replies smiling.

"Why are you suddenly asking us this?"I ask her chuckling.

"Because I want to make sure that all of you guys are happy."She replies grinning.

"I-It's n-not like you're l-lea-leaving or something."Hyo replies nervously while fear is visible in her eyes.

"Of course not silly unnie. I'm just saying. I don't like the idea of any of you guys crying."She replies innocently.

"Well, I don't like the idea of you crying and hurting too so you have to take care of yourself okay?"Hyo says caressing PJ's cheek.

"Yes unnie."She replies. "I'll be in umma and appa's room!"She replies loudly then quickly leave to Sica and Yuri's room.

"It's like as if she knows what's going on."Hyo says with a bitter smile on her face.

"Are you okay?"I ask her placing my hand on her cheek.

"Yeah. I'm just a bit scared I guess. The fact that I'm waiting for the day that a person so important to me will die just makes me a bit emotional."She replies wiping away a tear that rolls down her cheek.

"She'll be okay. She'll be our angel."I tell her pecking her lips.

"I'm just scared I guess. I'm going to miss her so much."She tells me then I wrap my arms around her and she place her head on the crook of my neck.

"We all will."I reply kissing the top of her head.

"I know. Must he be so cruel?"She asks with a bitter chuckle.

"Shh, don't say things like that. And you have to be strong, you promised PJ that you'll always protect me right, so you have to be strong,"I tell her and I feel her head bobs indicating that she nodded.

"I'll never forget her."She says as her arms around my waist tighten and she buries her face deeper on the crook of my neck. I can't see her looking so vulnerable for I am used to seeing her acting like a kid all the time 'Kim Choding' as their fans call her. I may wasn't always with PJ but the kid has grown to me and thinking about her leaving us so quickly breaks my ehart and thinking about the nine girls must be feeling breaks me even more. If only there's something that we can do. I think to myself and I let a tear roll down from my eye.


Sooyoung's POV

"Why did you suddenly decided to stay with us tonight?"I asked PJ who's lying between me and Sunny.

"I don't want to disturb mom and dad."She mumbled lowly making me arch an eyebrow looking at Sunny who's also confused by PJ's answer.

"Something happened?"I asked wrapping an arm around her.

"Ah nothing unnie. I just want to give them some alone time."She replied smiling though I can see right through it.

"You at lying now spill."Sunny said cynically.

"It's just that I heard them talking. Dad said that she wants some alone time with mom and mom said that they'll have fun if I don't sleep in their room so I decided to sleep here so I won't disturb them."she said sadly. Aish jinja! I'm going to kill that midget.

"You just misunderstood them J."I told her pulling her closer to me.

"Are they mad at me or something?"She asked pouting.

"Of course not. Tomorrow we'll explain everything to you. Now, let's sleep okay."I said pulling the cover up to cover us three.

"Goodnight J."Sunny said placing a kiss on PJ's forehead and I did the same before pulling them both even closer to me. Oh, Taengoo, Taengoo, Taengoo. Yuri and Jessica are so going to kill you.

Next Morning...

Sunny and I walk inside the kitchen with PJ on my back still practically sleeping.

"Awe, you guys should have let her sleep more."Hyo said placing the food on the table.

"But Fany said that we're going to PJ's old school today so we have to wake her up earlier than usual."Sunny said as I put PJ on her seat and she folded her arms on the table and rested her head on them.

"Baby you have to wake up."Taeyeon said walking over towards PJ shaking her a little but she didn't even flinch.

"There's something you have to explain to her."I said smirking while sitting down on one of the seats.

"Huh?"She asked confused.

"Last night she said she slept in our room because she heard you and Fany talking about only having fun if she didn't sleep in your room so she thought that she has been disturbing your alone times."Sunny said venomously while raising an eyebrow.

"Way to go Kim Taeyeon."Said Yuri who's leaning on the frame of the door of the kitchen with her arms crossed.

"No baby! It's not that! We didn't mean it like that!"She said panicking while trying to get PJ to look at her.

"Wha?"PJ asks lifting her head up with her eyes still close.

"What's going on here?"Fany asked walking in.

"Sica's going to kick your ."Yuri said nonchalantly.

"Yah!"Sunny yelled at Yuri.

"What di-"Yuri started to say but someone interrupted her.

"What was that 3 letter word that you just said Kwon Yuri?"Jessica asked in a menacing tone while pulling Yuri to their seats by her ear.

"Ow ow ow ow!"Yuri yelped while being drag. "I'm sorry, I forgot."She said now nursing her reddened ear.

"Appa has a dirty mouth."PJ said frowning.

"Umma shouldn't kiss such mouth."Yoong said shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Yah! Im Yoona!"Yuri scolded. I'm Choding is good

"Yeah. I don't want umma's mouth to get infected."PJ said pouting. 

"Yah! Patrick Jane! I'm the one who always buy you stuff!"Yuri said proudly.

"Never mind what I said! Mianhe appa Saranghae!"PJ said nervously forming a heart with her shaking hands making us all laugh.

"My daughter is shameless."Fany said shaking her head.

"bLeh."Patrick meronged at her then looking away.

""What the?! Hey you young lady!"Fany yelled at PJ in english. uh oh.

"What?"PJ asked coldly.

"Why are you acting like this?!"Fany asked still in english while glaring at PJ.

""Like you would care."PJ said still in her ice princess mode.

"Excuse me?"Fany said crossing her arms walking towards PJ's direction but PJ didn't say anything.

"Fany-ah, I think there's something we have to explain to PJ."Taeyeon said cautiously and Fany looked at her confused.

"What?"Fany asked coldly looking at PJ who's staring at the table.

"PJ over heard us last night and she hear you saying "We'll only have fun if she decided not to sleep with us." so I think that's why she's you know..."Taeyeon explained nervously.

"Oh my God! No baby you don't understand, it's not like that! We love you, you know that right? I didn't mean it like that, it's just that it's an adults' thing so I can't really explain it to you."Fany said sitting down next to PJ holding her hand but the kid didn't say anything.

"Baby please.."Taeyeon pleaded.

"Why is it that they're the ones who always end up hurting PJ the most?"Hyo asked and Fany or should I say HellFany turned to glare at her making her quickly retreat behind Nicole.

"PJ."Fany said caressing PJ's hair. When PJ looked up, all of us were shock.

"You *sniff* love me *sniff* right?"PJ asked through her sobs with tears rolling down her cheeks. Oh you did not just make her cry!

"Stephanie Hwang Miyoung."Said Jessica in a calm but venomous voice.

"No, no princess don't cry. I'm sorry. We love you so much, very very much."Fany said hugging the crying PJ tightly. Just what on Earth happened to our PJ?

School...

We walked around PJ's school being guided by one of their Korean speaking teachers, but PJ isn't with us. She decided to roam around the school on her own and after much begging and persuation she finally got Tiffany's approval.I guess the kid missed her friends.

"And this is where we keep our awards. Trophies, medals and such."Said the woman proudly as we enter a huge room and inside it's filled with shelves lined up with different trophies, frames on the wall holding different certificates and medals hanged everywhere.

"Woah."Yoong said amazement in her voice.

"Lots of these are Patrick's."The woman said motioning at one shelf labeled: Academic: Science and Mathematics.

"Wow. These entire line has trophies with PJ's name engraved on them."Hyo said in amazement.

"Yeah, she had done a lot for our school."The woman said smiling then we heard someone cleared their throat.

"Good morning everyone."A stern looking lady said.

"Oh, Mrs. Principal. I'm sorry we didn't notice you."The teacher said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm here because I was wondering if I can talk to you girls in my office with Patrick."She said politely.

"Oh, should we call PJ now?"Tae asks pulling out her phone.

"No worries I already sent someone to call her."She said smiling then we all started walking and did the introduction on our way to her office to see PJ snacking on one jar of cookies. Her and her obsession.

"Oh hi everyone!"She said cheerfully before taking another bite on her cookie.

"Hello Patrick. It's been quite a long time huh?"The Principal greeted warmly to PJ who beamed in response. I'm gonna miss those smiles.

"How you doing ma'am?"PJ asked as the principal sat on her seat while Fany sat on the seat in front of the table opposite PJ and the rest of us just stand up.

"I've been good, how about you kiddo?"The woman replied.

"Strong just like always."Patrick said proudly. I really wish you are baby.

"Well I don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just tell you the main reason why I called you in here. Patrick got an scholarship offer from Harvard that she can use once she graduated high school."The woman said ending her sentence with a big smile on her face.

"What?! Jinja?!"PJ asked excitedly.

"That's amazing!"

"Seriously?! Harvard!"

"Congratulations baby!"

Was all the replies they got but I stayed quiet. She can use it after she graduated high school. Does she even have enough time left to spend Christmas with us?

I excused myself from them saying I have to go to the restroom and quickly left but someone suddenly grabbed my hand on my way to the restroom.

"It's alright it's me."She said calmly as she lead me to the restroom.

"You know what this means right?"I asked as tears started pouring down my eyes, I hate crying, but I'm the one who cries the easiest among all of us.

"I know sweetie, but we can't do anything about it anymore."She said wiping my tears away as hers started falling too.

"How are we going to tell her now? This is going to crush her!"I said as tears continue falling from my eyes. Sunny didn't say anything instead she just hug me tightly burying her head on my chest while I nuzzle my face on her hair. Why must you do this to us?!


Seohyun's POV

She's leaving.

She's leaving.

She's leaving.

She's leaving.

She's leaving.

That's the only thing that has been on my mind all this time. It's a scary thought, a feeling that I never felt before. Not even when my parents questioned my real relationship with Yoona back then. I felt like I was going to die back then but now it's worse. Dying means there's still somewhere for you to go to, but right now I feel lost. But I can't show it to anyone. Not to umma , appa or any of my unnies. Not even to Yoona for I don't want them to worry about me too for we all already have too much to handle. I don't think adding up to it is a good idea.

"Unnie!"Patrick's voice break me from my thoughts and I see her running towards me.

"Don't run J, umma will scold you again."I said as she sat next to me on the sofa.

"Ah m-mianhe unnie. She said catching her breath. Please be okay.

"See, you're exhausting yourself again."I said rubbing her back.

"I'm okay. I came here to give you this."She said showing me a cd case that I didn't notice earlier.

"What's th-."I was about to ask but when I saw the cover of the case I smiled widely.

"Let's watch it unnie!"PJ said excitedly.

"Alright I'll just put in in."I said taking the cd and putting it in the player.

"Here are the snacks!"I heard Yoong said cheerfully making me look behind me to see her walking in with bags of chips on her arms and some canned sodas.

"Aish! Are you really going to eat all that?"I asked them worriedly.

"Of course! C'mon unnie, they're amazing!"PJ yelled as I sat next to her while Yoong's on her other side.

"You two just eat and let me watch in peace."I said chuckling as I tried to get comfortable on my seat.

Halfway through the movie PJ was sleeping with her head on my lap and her feet draped over Yoong's.

"She looks really peaceful."Yoong suddenly said and I look over to see her looking at PJ's face.

"Yeah, she looks okay."I said smiling down at PJ.

"I really wish she is."Yoong murmured smiling bitterly.

"Yoong."I said reaching over to hold her hand.

"I'll put her on my bed first. We can't have our princess having backache now,can we?"She said giving me a smile before standing up lifting Patrick up and going to her room.

At times like this I don't know what saddens me more. Is it the fact everyone practically always on the verge of breaking down or knowing that we'll have to let PJ go soon. I know it's wrong but knowing that my sisters are in this condition saddens me even more. Sometimes when I think about it, I want to blame PJ for everything that's happening but I know that it's wrong. I want to scream at her and tell her that she shouldn't have come to our lives if she's going to leave us anyway.

Staying here for the past 9 days is even more painful. Watching PJ being so cheerful like we've never seen her before is much harder than knowing that she's leaving us especially knowing the fact that we may never see her again. It's scary but we have to accept Patrick's fate.

"Don't cry."I suddenly heard Yoong's voice and see her standing outside her room.

"I didn't know I was."I replied lifting my hand up to wipe my face and felt it drenched.

"Everything will be okay you know."She said sitting down beside me wrapping her arms around my shoulder and I snuggled closer to her, the playing movie on the TV long forgotten.

"I know that, I just can't help thinking about things."I replied placing my head on her shoulder.

"If the time comes, she wouldn't want to leave us crying."She said chuckling.

"She's that kind of person, but it's hard not to do so when there's a reason to."I said looking up at her.

"I know that but we have to try hard to be able to do it for her."She said sounding so mature and different than she usually is.

"Sometimes I wonder if it's better if she knows."She said while running her fingers through my hair.

"I think it's better this way. Patrick's still a kid Yoong, I think it doesn't matter how brave she is but she'll still be scared."I said frowning.

"Unnie."Suddenly a groggy voice said and we looked towards Yoong's room to see PJ standing there.

"Oh J, go back to sleep."Yoong said motioning her hand.

"I want to spend time with you guys."She said pouting while stomping her way towards us then she pushed Yoong away from me then she sat in between us and put her arms around my waist hugging me tightly and stuck her tongue out to Yoona who stuck her tongue out too. Cute.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?"PJ asked pouting.

"We didn't want to disturb your sleep and I didn't want your back to ache for sleeping on the couch so I brought you to my room."Yoong said still playfully glaring at PJ.

"You just want some want some alone time with Seo unnie."PJ teased.

"Yah!"Yoong yelled before she dived towards PJ and tickled her. I don't how it happened bu I ended up being their victim.

"I don't know how we ended up this way."PJ said catching her breatch while lying on top of me with her head on my chest while mine is on Yoong and my arms are around PJ.

"All I remember is me thinking that I will tell umma and Sica unnie about you two ganging up on me."I teased the two chodings.

"Hey!" "Don't be like that Hyunnie!" Whined the two.

"You can just always tell them that it was oppa's fault."PJ said nonchalantly.

""Yah! You tickled her too!"Yoong said pushing PJ.

"You started it!"PJ retaliated.

"You helped!"She said before doing maerong.

"Whateverl helps you slip at night. You two enjoy your so cold alone time before dad run here after I tell her."PJ said sticking her tongue out at Yoona and walking towards the front door.

"Yeah! Do that ! Go away!"Yoong yelled at PJ making me giggle.

"You'll cry for me too when I'm gone!"PJ yelled back.

"We all will."Yoong muttered bitterly.

"Yoong?"I called out but she just gave me a bitter smile before a tear fell from her eye and she quickly looked down while shaking her head.

"Couldn't it be somebody else?"She asked lowly.

"Don't say things like that. I know it hurts, because I'm feeling the exact way you do, but it's not right to wish that it could be just somebody else. Of course I wouldn't mind that in all honesty but it's wong, and we all know that. Everyone's hurting already, if PJ knew about it, I think it will hurt more watching her wait for her time to come so please don't cry. I don't know if I can lie to her directly if she see you crying."I said taking a hold of her hand.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it. I feel like I didn't get to show her how much I love her, or how much I care for her because we do nothing but bicker all the time. I'm scared that she will leave us without her knowing that I love her so much that even if Ii have a choice I will always choose her to be my little sister even if she annoys me all the time."She said tears falling from her eyes now.

"I want her to know how much I care for her, of how I may sometimes want to kill her but at the same time I wouldn't think twice to kill someone for her. I want her to know that I'm happy that she came into our lives even if it was just a short period of time, but I know I can't cause I don't have the guts to go all emotional on her because I'm scared that she might just laugh at me. I'm scared of loosing her seo. I'm scared of waking up without her jumping around my bed or hitting me with a pillow or even sometimes hurting me just to wake me up. I'm dreaded the time when we all have to see her breath for the last time. I'm just scared, please tell her I love her for me. Please do something."Yoong said through her sobs. This is what scares me, seeing one of them break down in front of me. I couldn't say anything all I could do was wrap my arms tightly around her while she clucth on my shirt with her knuckles turning white already and my tears won't stop falling either.

Please let a miracle happen. Just let her stay with us a little more, just a little more.

 


 

Yuri's POV

I haven't shed a tear since that day. Since that day that I found out that she's leaving us. Since that day that the doctor told us that there's no more hope left for her, for all of us. She's dying and there's nothing that we can do about it but accept it. I accepted that she has to leave the moment the doctor said that, I accepted that but it couldn't be helped but be sad over the matter but I can't show them that. Everyone is vulnerable even Taeyeon. I don't worry about PJ anymore because I know that He will take care of her for us. I'm worried about the girls especially Sica and Fany, being the two closest to her.

Who knows how many night they will cry over her, how many days, weeks or months and it could even last a year or more. She wasn't in our lives for a long time but she brought this certain kind of happiness in our lives and I guess that's why she is the only one who can take that away from us too. 

"Seobang."I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear and a pair of arms snuck their way around my waist from behind.

"Hey."I replied turning around leaning on the stone railing of the terrace at the front side of the house.

"What are you thinking about?"Asked Sica.

"Nothing just watching the kids play."I replied and this time she stood in front of me while I wrap my arms around her as we gazed at the kids playing outside, and by kids I mean PJ and Yoong playing basketball on the half court on the front yard.

"I feel like I'm in the future."Sica suddenly said.

"Wae?"I asked confused.

"This is what I've always dream of. Sitting on the front porch with the person I love the most while watching our children play in our yard."She said leaning back on me with her head on my shoulder and her hands caressing my arms that are wrapped around her.

"We're not sitting though."I teased playfully.

"Dorky seobang."She said chuckling.

"Well hopefully in the future we'll still be like this."I said wrapping my arms around her a little tighter.

"Yeah, with all 10 of us still here."She said and the sense of bitterness can be sensed dripping in every word that she just said.

"Sica."I called out to her.

"It's okay. I'm okay."She said turning her head a little to look at me and showed me a smile though I can see the sadness behind that smile.

"Appa! That's a foul right?!"Yoona yelled breaking the silence between me and Sica.

"It's not! I barely touched your hand!"PJ yelled at Yoona then looking at our direction asking for support.

"What should I do?"I asked Sica who chuckled in response.

"You two get inside, Hyo and Sunny are prefaring some snacks!"She yelled at the two.

"Answer us first!"PJ yelled stubbornly.

"No, you two get inside now!"Sica yelled back while I just chuckled at the back.

"Apaaaaaaaaaaa!"Yoona whined.

"Your umma said now."I replied calmly.

"Ummaaaaaaaa!"This time it was PJ.

"Patrick Jane and Im Yoona, I want the two of you inside the house in 5 seconds."Jessica said calmly but in a really cold voice that we know scares anybody. So in the end without 5 seconds Yoong and PJ have already entered the house with me and Jessica following right after.


"Appa. why do you love umma?"PJ asked me as we both sit on the roof.

"Eh? Why the sudden question?"I asked chuckling.

"I just want to know. I just wonder why people fall in lvoe with other people."She said looking up at the sky.

"Why, are you in love? Do I have to deal with boys now?"I teased and I can see her blush with the help of the light coming from the moon.

"Ah aniyo appa. I just want to know why, and I guess what it feels like."She said smiling.

"When you feel it, you'll know what it's like."I said putting an arm around her.

"I don't think I can fall in love in a week's time."She said shocking me and making me look at her to see her looking at me with a sad smile on her face.

"Y-y-you knew?!"I asked loudly.

"Shh, you can't tell them appa."She replied putting a finger in front of her lips.

"How?"I asked confused, could it be that she heard us.

"I heard the nurses talking when they brought me to my room while you guys talk to Dr.Smith. They probably thought that I was asleep."She explained.

"Baby."It was the only thing that I could say while I pull her closer to me.

"I'm scared appa, I don't want to go, I don't want to leave you, I don't want to see you cry. I don't want to go, please help me appa."She pleaded burying her face on my chest. For the first time since that day a tear fell from my eye, I never felt so helpless my entire life, so worthless.

"Baby, if there's something that I can do , I'll do anything to keep you with us. I'm sorry baby."I said hugging her tighter scared that if I don't hug her tight enough I will lose her.

"Appa, when I'm gone, please take care of everyone."She said her face still nuzzling my chest.

"I will sweetie."I replied lowly because I can't really find anything to say.

"I love you appa."She said.

"I love you more Patrick, so much more."I said kissing her forehead.

"Appa when I'm gone, I'll be one of them."She said pointing up at the sky where billions of stars are shining.

"You'll be the brightest one among all of them."I said and she giggled.

"I'll be called the Soshi star."She said chuckling at her own joke.

"Why Soshi star?"I asked her.

"Because since my parents left me you're the only good thing that happened to me."She replied still looking up not realizing how grateful I am from her words.

"And do you know that you're the best thing that has ever happened to us since we debuted."I replied also looking at the stars.

"How about your awards?"She asked chuckling.

"Awards? You're so much more important done that, trophies don't matter, you do."I replied then she looked at me giving me a small smile and I returned it without any second thought. We spent at least another hour before I felt her head on my shoulder and her light breathing. I put her on my shoulder since I'm gonna use at least one of my hand to be able to go down. We only used the tree to be able to come here so getting down while carrying her is hard the only good thing at least for PJ is that she inherited her Ice Princess umma's sleeping habits.

"How long has she been asleep?"Tiffany asked when she saw me walked in through the back door.

"Not long ago, help me put her in our room."I said and she helped me putting PJ properly on the bed.

"She's so cute."Fany said as PJ quickly snuggled to the soft mattress the moment her back made contact with the bed.

"I know right. Have you seen Sica?"I asked her.

"Yeah, she's outside."She replied and I left her as she sat there admiring PJ. She's obsessed with our little one.

Hey."I called out as I see Jessica standing again where we were earlier.

"Oh hi, where's PJ? Please tell me you didn't leave her up ther?"She said then she suddenly put her hand on my face caressing my cheek with a worried look on my face. "Did you cry? What happened?"She asked while holding my hand with hers that isn't touching my face.

"She's already sleeping, and don't worry, I think being alone with her and seeing her look so peaceful can b a bit heart breaking."I lied wrapping my arms around her.

"You told me remember, we're going to send her away with smiles on our faces."She said wrapping both her arms around me this time.

"I know that, I'm sorry, I guess I just-"I started explaining but she suddenly kissed me.

"It's okay to cry sweetie, it's okay to admit that you're scared to. Don't keep it from us or at least me. You trust me right?"She asked me.

"Of course I do. I just don't want to add up more. I'm sorry."I said resting my forehead on hers.

"It's okay sweetie. Everything will be okay."She said giving me a reassuring smile. After sometimes we walked inside and prepared for bed.

"She looks so peaceful."Jessic said brushing away PJ's bangs away from her face.

"Hmm."PJ murmured then she opened her eyes a little. "Umma?"She called out.

"Go back to sleep sweetie."Sica said and PJ closed her eyes again before wrapping her arms around Sica.

"Goodnight baby."I said wrapping my arms around the two of them.

"Goodnight Seobang, I love you."She said.

"I love you more."I replied then I leaned forward over PJ and placed a kiss on Sica's lips then I layed back down while I intertwined our fingers. 

I closed my eyes when I saw Sica do the same thing but sleep doesn't seem to want to take me tonight so I just lay there my eyes closed my arms around them while the other one has it's fingers intertwined with Sica's. The entire night I was there with PJ's words on my mind. "I'm scared appa, I don't want to go, I don't want to leave you, I don't want to see you cry. I don't want to go, please help me appa." I'm sorry J, I really wish there's something I can do. And just like that tears started pouring from my eyes again.


Sorry it took so long! 

I didn't thought it's so hard to write a sad story! 

This is why people call me cold!

Hmmp!

Well please comment guys. I'll try to upload the last part as soon as I can. Thanks guys!

I own nothing !!!!!