III (After the concert)

My Dream Fairytale

After the concert, I was an instant trend; blogs,tweets and stats that talk about what happened were around the world. I was interviewed in a showbiz show about my feelings and thoughts in my experience.

weeks passed... Back to normal..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years had passed.

I am already a working person. Helping my family. But still, I never forget my promise as an Elf. To believe, protect and love SJ.

I am still active in every activity like the annual SJConvention, album launching and concerts. I collect SJ items and other kpop stuffs. it has been two years since SS5 but whenever I will reminisce this special event in my life, I still feel happy and overwhelmed just like the way I felt at that time. Also, I'm very happy because my Park Jungsu is back! It's been a month since his enlistment ended. I was not able to go to Korea to welcome him but I watched videos of his come back. Just like what he promised, he will come back with a smile. He left with a smile so he will do it again when he returns. I was very glad that he's back finally. Counting the days of his military everyday, sending him letters and thinking of him everyday. now he will be performing again. The best leader of the best group with the best members is back!

Everyday, I'm excited and hopeful that this year, Philippines will be included for their Super Show.

 

As usual, after work, I now face my laptop to write my blogs about SJ,reading updates and keeping SJ fansites active. As I open my twitter, I saw that someone private messaged me. It was from Sukira. By the way, I already am used to writing, reading understanding and talking in korean language very well so I was able to understand the hangul characters written in the screen.

"Hi! It was known to the world that @special1004 is back after 21months in the military. He didn't forget what happened during their last Super Show. SuKiRa is inviting you to have a special meet and greet with SJ members! See you! Waiting."

 

omo! omo! 0_o Am I still dreaming? Is this a joke? omo! Please! please! Someone tell me this is true!

tweet from@special1004 to @waitforteukie09(trans)

"Hi elfs! I miss you! Have grown my hair again! I'm showing my love for you all! Be in SuKiRa, to a special person, I'll see you! ^^"

 

Aigoo! it's true! it's real! I'm not just dreaming! He even mentioned me in his tweet as a special person. omo!

I saw that his tweet is already on kpopnews and I still can't get over, it was like a dream. He's making it come true! oppa!

My friends congratulated me, all my ELFriends, they expressed their admiration, jealousy and happiness for me. Yes! Nae! I'm very lucky! I must bear to keep myself alive till i see my Special Angel!!