Part I (SS5 MANILA)

My Dream Fairytale

At Super Junior Super Show in Manila September 25...

 

ELFS: (shouting)  Syupeojuniyeo!! Syupepjuniyeo!!

SJ: Annyeong ELFS!!

(SJ performance. y Free and Single. Then the members introduced themselves.)

Hyuk: Mianhae ELFS!! Eeteuk hyung iis already in the military.

ELFS: awww...(sobs)

ME: (sobs..cries...then shouts) Teuki oppa! Neomunabogopa! Saranghae!

HAE: Aniyo!Aniyo! Don't cry. Our best leader hyung don't want elfs to be sad and cry. After two years he will unite with us again!

ELFS: whooo!! Teuk oppa!!

ME: (still crying huhuhu )

KYU: There's a good news though! Our Cinderella is with us here!

ELFS: whoooo!! Kim Heechul! Kim Heechul!

ME: Heechul oppa! (smiles)

SHIN: Elfs ! Our pretty Cinderella! Kim Heechul!!

(claps..lights off..sounds..) "oh..oh..oh..." (lights on)

 

HEECHUL: (singing)  Saranghae ireohke... I can't live without you..

              saranghae! saranghae! lady heehee is back!

ELFS: whoooo!!  (crying because of so much joy)

      (  Heechul continues singing.He goes down the stage. I am the front part ! VIP ticket haha.. He looks at the elfs. Then he looked at me. I was crying while shouting)

ME: Heechul oppa! Kim Heechul!!

Hee: yah! I don't want elfs to cry. come here.

(He walked towards me. ELFS are raching out their hands to touch Heechul's , including me! Then Heechul holds my hand! I was very cold. I can't breathe! He takes me with him and brought me at the stage. I was still crying. He hugs me! )

Hee: Don't cry.Leeteuk hyung also don't want ELfs to cry.

Me: I miss leeteuk oppa. I missed you too, Heechul opps.

Hee: I missed all Elfs too! Let me sing for you. (continues singing).

 

Eunhyuk came to us, he gaved me a flower. Then one by one, other members came and give me flowers as they danced with me in a sweet song. (Only you) I was crying the whole time. Then the music stopped. The AVr opened. They made me seat and face the big screen. Then..

"Saeng-il jukha hamnida! " (it was leeteuk oppa on screen)

Me: (cries..cries..)

Teuk: Heppy birthday elf Maricah! This is for you. (He sang "Song for You)

ELFS: (shouts) aaaaahh!! oppa! ; You're so lucky saeng! ; Eonni ! It's your moment! We're happy for you!

TEuk: Saranghamnida Elfs! Protect each other. Gomapdago.Jeongmal gomapsumnida. For now, I will say goodbye. See you in two years after military!

 

-----------------------------------------

The way I felt at the moment, it was like heaven. When Heechul pulled me from the crowd of Elfs and held my hand. I was so cold and so nervous. It was like I was dreaming. His hand.. oh! so soft! When he hugged me, omo! I was in paradise! Although he was sweating, it just added to his manly scent. His face as he was singing, his eyes as helooked at me. I will never forget it.

So much more when I saw Leeteuk on the screen! It was a bit different appearance compared when he was not yet enlisting, but still He's the same man of my dreams. When he greeted me and said my name. it was more than  enoough! Whan he smiled,omo! His dimple.i saw it again!

It was a dream come true.

It was the start of my fairytale...