He's Mine Not Yours..Get It ! - Chapter 1

He's Mine Not Yours..Get It !

--In the lunch room--

 

Julia POV

"Pk are you OK?"

i looked at her curiously...

Karla: "Ahhhhhhhh"  pushin Sam half way out of her seat..

"can you be quiet? why are you screamin anyways..??

i looked at her annoyed..

Lucy: Doo Jun accidently looked this way...

Pk laughed..."finally you make a sound"

pk stopped laughin...

Nobody POV

 

pk looked down at her untouched food..

Sam: " Pk are you really ok??" (lookin worried)

Pk: "i'm ok, don't worry bout me ok"..(forcin a smile)

everybody started eatin .....

Pk POV

i opened my bottle of water and started drinkin it...everybody stopped eatin and stared at me ..i looked back at them givin them the Wat chu lookin at LOOK..

karla pointed above my head i turned around.....there was a guy standin behind me with a big smile

Guy: " Hi  "

" umm hey can i help you "

Guy: " yea you can....(he turned around smilin .......i saw 4 guys smilin at him with a thumbs up..i didn't get it but they stopped when they saw me look at them) but there was 1 guy standin there, he wasn't smilin nor givin a thumbs up...

Guy: " WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? "

" HUH" i froze with my mouth opened..the last thing i remember hearin was Karla screechin....

5 MINUTE later

Guy: " ummm HELLO? "

i snapped back to reality

Pk: "ummmm uhh umm uh ..........i don't even know your name?? "

Guy: " OH! my names Ki Kwang or you can call me AJ.. "

there was lots of people gathered around our table
..karla kicked me in the knee..

" OUCH "


Pk: umm sorry but i'm not interested....

i turned around grabbed my plate and made my way through the huge crowd that surrounded us......

RINGGGGGGGGG

i throw my food away and went to my locker grabbed my book ran to my 3rd block..i sat down and tried to breath....

"WHOA WHAT JUST HAPPENED????"

Ki Kwang (AJ) POV

(FLASHBACK)

(Pk : "SORRY I'M NOT INTERESTED")

she walked out..and left me there lookin like a dummy..

" did i just got rejected? heck no AJ DO NOT get rejected.."

 

Doo Joon POV

 

" I wonder what happened...why's he still standin there didn't the girl just left.."

Dong Woon: " I think he got rejected.." (laughin)

Hyun Seung : " Are you sure cuz accordin to AJ's history of girls he hasn't been rejected at all ...

Yo Seob : " Not even once "

HS : " Nope and the longest he'd ever had to wait for a girl's AHHHHH was 1.5 seconds...(DJ started laughin)

" If it was me it'll probably take 0.1 second.." (everyone started laughin)

AJ walked toward us lookin pissed...he looked like he was gonna kill someone ....

YS : " What happened back there dude? "

AJ : " I JUST GOT REJECTED DUDE "

we all jumped at the sound of AJ's voice ..

" CHILL DUDE....this is a school not a karokee place.. "

It took us the next 3 hrs. to convience AJ that it was that girl's lost not his....or else listen to him COMPLAIN for i don't know how long.....

AJ : " HECK YEA IT"S HER LOST SHE JUST LOST A CHANCE WITH AJ...NOT ANY AJ THE AJ KI KWANG..

" YES YOUR RIGHT "

YS started laughin i elbow him in the stomac                    

" SHHH "...

DW : " Lets go before we get beat up by DJ and AJ ...(laughin)

DW POV

me and YS was walkin to the bathroom....

YS : " hey is that Jun Hyung?? "

" WHERE "

YS : " There..."

" hummm Whats he doin talkin to that girl .."

YS : " wait isn't she Yoona ???

" who's Yoona?? "

YS : " She's a friend of that girl thats obessed with Doo Jun or AJ i forgot .."

" Don't tell me he like her.."

YS : " you just reminded me ......lately JH's been actin kinda strange...he hasn't been eatin alot and he's always lookin sad or worried bout something..

" yea i though so tOo"

Hyun Seung POV

I was walkin out of the bathroom ..i kept hearin whispers...i turned at the corner...

" Whats YS & DW doing? "

They look like they were eavesdroppin on somebody......i decided to sneak up on them..i tipped toe up behind them and listen to their conversation...

YS : " i can't hear them ....lets get closer "

DW : " no lets not hyung might get mad at us if he wants us to know he'll tell us..lets GO "

DW started draggin YS ...since i was behind them busy listenin to their conversation i forgot to move and YS stepped on my foot...

" OUCH! "

YS & DW : AHHHH

YS : HYUNG ....you tryin to scare us to death.....(SIGH)

JH : " WHO'S THERE? "...

DW: HOLY CRAP if hyung finds us ...(makin a scared face)

YS : " were DEAD for SURE...(FAKE CRYIN FACE..)

HS : Hurry bathrOOM..

all of us jumped in the bathrOOm...


PK POV

OH GOSH plzzz do not let me meet any of them anymore today.....NEXT SECOND i SAW 3 of them ruunin toward my way

OH CRAP...awwwwwwwwwww man come on (fake cryin voice)

i stopped and stared at them... they all ran into the boys bathroom ...i blinked a couple of times...did they even notice me...hummmm...i wonder what there runnin from i started walkin toward the way they came runnin from....i didn't even get around the corner when someone pushed me down on the ground got on top of me and started slappin the out of me......

" WTF i screamed ! "

whoever was on top of me didn't seem to hear me nor did that person seem like they were gonna stop hittin me ...she started screamin " you " thats when i knew it was a girl....

i started tastin blood that really started pissin me OFF!

i used all my strenth my back and tried to get up ...the girl flipped over i got on top of her and punched her as hard as i could and got up....i started wipin my bloody mouth..someone grab my arm..i turned around there WAS AJ......OH CRAP!

AJ : " ARE you ok? " (he looked worried)

For some reason the look on his face made my eyes stop at the sight of him...

i kept lookin at him i didn't answer him nor did i move...next thing i felt a deep sting across my face and BAM!

AJ POV

" Yoona stop "

i pushed her ..

Yoona : " you dumped me for her WTF....."

Hyun Seung POV

" Whats that noise?"

i ran out of the bathroom with DW and YS behind me

when we got there.....

Yoona was on the ground coverin her face with her hands and that girl that REJECTED him this morning was layin on the ground with blood all over her face....

" what the heck happen here?  "

next thing we knew Jun Hyung's fist was in AJ's face.....Doo Joon grabbed JH

JH : " WHY ARE YOU PUSHIN YOONA FOR HUH? "

NOBODY POV

AJ wiped his mouth...

AJ: " YOU THINK I WANNA TOUCH HER HUH...! (AJ POINTED AT YOONA STTIN ON THE GROUND CRYIN....)
" YOU BETTER NOT GET CLOSE TO THIS GIRL AGAIN ... "

AJ picked Pk up and walked away...

JH: " hyung let GO OF ME ! " (DJ let go of JH)

Jun Hyung Helped Yoona up

JH : " Are you ok? " ( she nodded ) let me take you home ok ..JH held her shoulders and left ..

Doo Joon : " hey lets go see AJ and that girl she got hit pretty hard.."

ON THERE WAY TO SEE AJ !

DW : " YEA, her face looked like bloody hell.....

YS : " Did Yoona hit her that hard .."

DJ : " well actually Yoona slapped her into the wall while AJ was talkin to her....

HS: " OUCH !   sounds painful...

they all walked into the nurses office....AJ was sittin outside coverin his eyes...Hyun Seung tap AJ's back  " IS SHE OK "

AJ POV

" I don't know ....they took her to the hospital...."

DJ : lets go then...

i got up and went to the hopital with the guys....

i kept thinkin to myself its my fault why she got hurt...i felt so guilty ...i ask her out cause my friends

dare me to and then she gets beat up by my ex girlfriend and now shes in the hospital just great AJ .....

i felt so horrible i didn't know how i would apologize to her....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...END OF THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YA ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

PLZZ COMMENT IF YA LIKE IT ..THANKS FOR READIN...