Longer hours.

Learning about Love.

For a while I just stood there, my mouth slightly open and my eyes as wide as saucers. How long had he been listening in on my conversation? Long enough to know I was part of YG and long enough to give some info to SM and let the rivalry heat up a bit. Just the thing I need...

'Kris' gave a low chuckle and lifted his arm to close my open mouth. that seemed to snap me out of my shocked state and without hesitation I immediately slapped his arm away. 

"Don't you dare touch me." I almost growled at him. If there is one thing I hate more than crap relationships it would probably be a guy showing affection. Somebody kill me please. This guy is trying to get close to me, way too soon.

My threat must of scared him a little because he instantly jerked his arm back and took a step away. Good. Now I can examine his face and see what he's planning to do with my secret. I've written a few mystery books in my time and I'm not stupid, so I know that sometimes a persons face can give away his thoughts. I studied his face carefully but he seemed to have catched onto my thoughts quickly because he instantly put on a face that resembled a brick wall (in case you're wondering what a brick wall face is, it's basically a b*tch face. Sorry, to all the minors out there.).

"Whoa~ Slow down, Gabby. I'm not going to do anything with that particular peice of information. All I want is an autograph and then I'm out of here. Ok?" Kris said, putting his arms up as a shield, possibly to block of my intense profiling. I gave him a face that said 'Like hell, you are.' and whipped out my phone, dialling YG's number. I felt bad, interrupting him again, but this was an emergency right?

"Hello?" He must've picked up before looking at the dialler.

"Hey YG, it's Gabby again." I replied.

"Miss Jung, what are you doing calling me again? Is there an emergency?"

"Yes. Seems like a certain blonde-haired leader was listening in on our conversation and has found out that I work for you. What do you want me to do?"

"He what??? Bring him in after your fan signing. Keep him next to you at all times behind the screen while you're signing and after you've done then drive him to the YG building. Did you take off your sunglasses after you called before?"

"Ok, YG. I'll bring him in afterwards. Should I confiscate his phone? Also, no. I didn't take off my sunglasses."

"Good. Yes, you should probably confiscate his phone and any other mobile device he can use to contact his company."

"Ok then, I will. I'll see you in a bit YG. Bye."

"Just call me Papa G (Doesn't that sound cool?) Gabby. Bye"

I heard Papa G end the call and I quickly pressed the off button on my iPhone before looking up at Kris.

WIth one of my firmest voices I told him, "You are going to give me your phone and anything else in your pockets. You're going to wait while I sign the rest of the fans books before coming with me to the YG Building. You are also to keep silent and be quiet. Got that?"

"Can't I at least tell my manager I'll be out for a bit longer?" He asked pleafully.

"No. Give me your phone and I'll do it." I replied back. He reluctantly pulled out his iPhone and various other things from his pockets and handed them over to me. 

"Is there anything else inside your pockets?" I asked him, eyeing his right pocket, which seemed to be a bit bigger than the left.

"Yes, but you don't want it. Trust me." He told me, with slightly red cheeks. I eyed him suspiciously but then came to a suitable conclusion and decided it was better not to take whatever was inside his pocket.

"You can hand it to Papa G at the building. Now follow me, and be COMPLETELY silent." I commanded him before walking past him back to my screen, listening to his footsteps echoing in the hallway. On the way there, I stopped to tell a staff member to announce I was signing more books now before sliding back into my place behind the screen. Kris, who is considerably taller than me, had a hard time fitting through the small gap but eventually squeezed in after me. I pointed to the corner of the screen and made a hushing signal before returning to my fan signings.

Thanks to a certain blonde-headed male, my day suddenly got a whole lot more crazy.


There visit to Papa G will be in the next chapter because I have a headache and I'm extremely tired.Again, I'm sorry for the typos.

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, UPVOTE AND BE HAPPY!

Love y'all,

~Evie