Chapter 2

Begging in My Slippers

 

▌AUTHOR’S POV}

The night was pitch black. The girls couldn’t see a thing.

“Umm, who are you?” asked Taeyeon.

“You guys don’t remember me?” asked the stranger.

“NICHKHUN!” squeaked Tiffany.

Nichkhun was the only friend the sisters had. He was a vampire too, but he was a human one. They meet about 9 years ago, when the Ok clan of werewolves attacked. The Kim’s remembered it like it was yesterday.  Though, it was the day were they discovered their powers too.

“Um, do you mind if we live here, for a couple of weeks?” asked Yuri.

“You guys already know the answer!” Nichkhun said with a smile.

 

▌TAECYEON’S POV}

I decided to visit my good friend Nichkhun’s house. We were old schoolmates. Nichkhun knew 3 stinkin’ hot vampires, he is a great liar then I thought he is. I knew his plan very well. You want to hear it?   

  1. Trick the vampires.
  2. Act like a fellow vampire and a so called “friend”.
  3. Make one of the hot vamps fall in love with them.
  4. Then when they least expect it, kill them.

I got to say he’s a mastermind genius. Since it was night, I was in my werewolf form. Werewolves have the most amazing scent. The first scent I smelled was. Vampires. Hohoh, that guys plan was actually working.  I decided to leave, until I saw a slim figure.

 

▌YURI’S POV}

Nothing calmed my nerves, as a stroll in the forest. I ditched my sisters, for your information. I was in my vampire form. I didn’t really like to be a Volgyn vampire, it had its up and downs. Volgyn vampires have a good sense of smell and hearing. The first I heard cracking of the leaves.

“Wh-who’s there?” I asked.

No answer.

“I said wh-who’s there,” this time I said it a little bit louder. I knew this person was behind me. I knew exactly who he was. Ok Taecyeon, the middle son of the Ok clan family.

“Hello Yuri, miss me?” His voice sended shivers to my spine.

Their he was, behind me. My biggest rival, Ok Taecyeon. I wasn’t afraid of him.. Well, maybe a little bit, but I didn’t show it. I could read minds, and his mind was full of images of killing me. I didn’t want to show fear, but I was sweating like crazy. The first thing I felt from him was his hard, sharp slaws pressed on my neck. I tried to remove them, but they didn’t budge.

“You seem more beautiful than before” he whispered in my ear.

“Wha-wha-what ar-ar-are you do-ing he-rre?” I was to scared to answer normally.

I didn’t show any fear until now. Great, Kim Yuri! Why am I so dumb? I breathed heavily, until. I felt a painful pinch on the right side of my stomach. Everything went pitch black. 

 

-------------------

 

I kind of like endings that cut off in the middle so! Hoped you like it~

word count: 478