Ch3 Updated

Hero: Rise of a Hero

Zelo pov


 

“ Zelo!!!”

I turned around only to be knocked down by Jongup. Ugh why must this happen to me.

“ Hi Jello! Want to eat lunch with me and YoungJae?” asked Jongup

“No I'm going to eat with Ren, Niel and Sungjong on the roof.” I said shoving him off me and running away before he could say anything else.

( After School time jump)

As I was packing up my stuff Ren turned around and gave me one of his scary looks.

“Umm are you okay Ren?” I asked

“Hope you'll come with us tomorrow Zelo, bye guys.” Said Ren smirking and left to head to his after school club. Ren is just sometimes scary. I finished packing up and waited for Niel and Sungjong to finish up so we could leave. I turn and see Niel and Sungjong with that same scary smile that Ren had.

“You're going to come with us tomorrow right Zelo?” Niel asked

“Yeah I will come” I said with a scared look on my face.

“Okay we will have lots of fun. Let's go” Sungjong said grabbing Niel's and my arm dragging us out of the classroom. Once we got outside I could see YoungJae waiting for me. He turned around and started to wave to me.

“So I will see you guys tomorrow then?” I asked with a frighten look on my face.

“Yup! See you later Zelo. Lets go Sungjong” Niel said smiling and started to walk away.

“See you later Zelo” Said Sungjong while running to catch up to Niel. I watched as Niel and Sungjong went out out of the gate. A few minutes after they left Himchan pulled up with the most epic derp face ever made in history.

“Ayy boys can I buy you a drank” Himchan said while rolling down his car window. Sometimes I worry about Himchan hyung and what he watches on YouTube. I looked at YoungJae hyung and he looked at me then back at Himchan hyung, but then busted out laughing. I just looked at them, rolled my eyes and walked around to get into the car.

“How was school guys?” Himchan asked while driving.

“It was fine. How was yours” YoungJae hyung and I said.

“It was good. Anyway, your first mission: There has recently been reports about a young teenage boy who recently went mission without a trace. I found it a little odd that there was a big fuss about this boy so I went and did some digging. I just found out that the boy's name is Kim Taemin son of Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum aka Key the CEOS of a S.M Corp, a fashion company that has recently gone global; He is the only heir of the company. I believe that he was kidnapped not just missing.”

“Why would anyone want to kidnap him?” I asked

“Good question Zelo. I believe that it is because of the recent deal S.M Corp made with the head of the new company.” Himchan explained.

“What is the name of the new company that is forming hyung? What do they do?” I asked.

“The name of the new company is called Starcube.” YoungJae explained.

“Yes Starcube is a rising company that deals with the import and export of goods. Which would help S.M Corp since they have been exporting and importing a lot of their fashion lines and some other things lately. With this deal they wouldn't have to pay a dime” Himchan continued.

“But what does that have to do with Kim Taemin?” I asked

“The deal involves Kim Taemin to marry Naeun the daughter of the head of Starcube. There is one group that is against this deal. That is the Choi Group, the also deal with fashion,importing and exporting but they have some dealings with underground drug trafficking. They have been trying to make the same deal with S.M Corp but also trying to buy them out secretly. Since their fashion line is not doing well because of S.M Corp. You job is sneak into the Choi Group's building and see if they have any evidenced pointing them that they are the cause of the kidnapping of Kim Taemin and if they are you must find Him.” Himchan finished explaining.

“Also while you are doing that Himchan will go undercover as a reporter and interview Ms. Naeun to see if she has any ideas about what happened to Kim Taemin on the day he went missing. Since she is the last person who saw him. I will be the looked out back at the base and if anything goes wrong he will be the one who will give you an escape route back to the base. Is that clear?” YoungJae added while we pulled up to the house.

“Yes, but how will I get there?” I asked.

“Leave that to me.” Himchan smirked and got out of the car.

 

A/N:Sorry for the really long wait. I just been going through a lot and still am. So I don't know when the next update will be. Please be kind and wait till the next update. Sorry. Mi Nam